[Mainland Chinese Drama 2016-2017] Demon Girl 半妖倾城

sugarplum892

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/30/2016 at 7:30 AM, dramamx said:

I really like this show a lot so far :)

Unfortunately the episodes were removed on viki :(

Please request it to be licensed on viki:

https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/

I really hope a team will continue subbing. Thanks a lot for all the efforts so far!

http://azdrama.biz/watch-online/demon-girl/episode-1

• 5 weeks later...
8 hours ago, LoveBunny said:

I just started this drama, I'm only at episode 4 and I have to say I'm annoying it. Some places the subs are all the way off and other the quality of the image is really bad ><

Where are you watching it? Viki has really good quality videos

I thought this drama was pretty decent. The ending was so unexpected I guess this drama is something to watch at least once. The demon girl and boy are so adorable. I shipped them more than the otp. This story was a little heartbreaking to me I think I cried a few times. It was my first time seeing the lead actress and she is so cute and is a good actress.

On 9/10/2016 at 3:51 AM, wheeresstephanie said:

I thought so too but it must be 20. I didn't really enjoy the ending but hopefully there is a season 2.

Why are you so sure it's only 20 episodes? There are only 20 on Viki and other sites, but does that really mean anything? Is it possible that not all episodes have aired yet (like a hiatus or something)? Such a big difference (35->20) just sounds a little strange.

It's a pity the fan channels are dying on Viki :( I hope this doesn't mean we'll never get English subs for the rest :(

On 9/19/2016 at 11:19 PM, dramamx said:

Why are you so sure it's only 20 episodes? There are only 20 on Viki and other sites, but does that really mean anything? Is it possible that not all episodes have aired yet (like a hiatus or something)? Such a big difference (35->20) just sounds a little strange.

It's a pity the fan channels are dying on Viki :( I hope this doesn't mean we'll never get English subs for the rest :(

It was indicated in websites that there are only 20 episodes. I thought there will be 35 too. 

The drama is good but the ending is kinda sad tho. But very well worth the watch. I hope they sub it soon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • sugarplum892 changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2016-2017] Demon Girl 半妖倾城
  • 8 months later...

Archived