Would this be considered a high standard when dating?

Crunchyrunchy

Definately not a high standard. Though not being jobless is not always within your power, I think that you should go out and try to make the best ouf of it no matter what. If I were to be single and I'd saw you at least try to get a job (properly make an effort), I'd date you.

There's a bunch of other things I have in much higher regard such as non-smoking, being kind, have a decent IQ and likes to communicate. Pro-gaming would also be a big plus :)

29 minutes ago, CamelKnight said:

Definately not a high standard. Though not being jobless is not always within your power, I think that you should go out and try to make the best ouf of it no matter what. If I were to be single and I'd saw you at least try to get a job (properly make an effort), I'd date you.

There's a bunch of other things I have in much higher regard such as non-smoking, being kind, have a decent IQ and likes to communicate. Pro-gaming would also be a big plus :)

pro-gaming?

What games do you play?

20 hours ago, Crunchyrunchy said:

pro-gaming?

What games do you play?

Perhaps I should've used a different description here :)

What I meant to say was a girl who is into games (not a professional gamer, though I wouldn't say no to that either lol :D).

Anyway, apart from a plethora of FB games to get me through an evening, I also play World of Warcraft. On my not-so-short-list of games I've played, the most mentionable games would've been Eve Online, LOTRO, TESO, Fable (apart from the new online version which is bad), Baldur's Gate. NeverWinterNights, Dune 2 and many more. MANY more.

I've been gaming since I was 12, I'm 36 now. Ah... to recall the days (well... nights) when I played Dune 2 all through the night and my dad entered the living room "Wow, you're up early!" Yeah dad... "up early". Uhuh... :P

On 1/21/2016 at 0:59 PM, CamelKnight said:

Perhaps I should've used a different description here :)

What I meant to say was a girl who is into games (not a professional gamer, though I wouldn't say no to that either lol :D).

Anyway, apart from a plethora of FB games to get me through an evening, I also play World of Warcraft. On my not-so-short-list of games I've played, the most mentionable games would've been Eve Online, LOTRO, TESO, Fable (apart from the new online version which is bad), Baldur's Gate. NeverWinterNights, Dune 2 and many more. MANY more.

I've been gaming since I was 12, I'm 36 now. Ah... to recall the days (well... nights) when I played Dune 2 all through the night and my dad entered the living room "Wow, you're up early!" Yeah dad... "up early". Uhuh... :P

If I was gay I would probably see you as an interest.

On 1/20/2016 at 2:26 PM, Crunchyrunchy said:

I am talking about age: (21+)

The person has to have a job. Internships or what not counts because it shows that they are going the next step in furthering their career. Any  job for that matter would show responsibility, maturity, and income in my perspective.

eh that's basically expectation for the person to do

• 3 weeks later...

Archived