Oh Man Seok 오만석

Guest Dahee Fanel

Guest Dahee Fanel

^"Good Person" is basically about him breaking up with the girl, and him thinking of all the things he wanted to do with her (climbing Mount Everest, watching the sunset), and the first time they met. And he's worried about thinking about her too much after he's gone.

The lyrics are very simple and nice. If I get the time, I'll translate it for you. :) (Oh, and I still have to translate that thing the director of VM wrote, don't I...? *sigh*)

Anyway, here's a very nice music video dedicated to our favourite Vineyard Man couple. I'm not sure if I've posted it here before (and I'm sure a few of you have seen this already), but I'm going to post it anyway. :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H95Nw-JY7C8

Edit: WOOT, six pages! :D

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest cafechoc

He's not the typical one-look-and-think-he's-gorgeous, but he's one of those who grow on well I guess. There's just something about him that is like, mmm, sexy. *grin*

Bonus for his wonderful voice, which I cant get enough of. :P

For those who has his songs, where did u get it from?

Guest icepeachii

I don't knw why but sometimes i think he looks like eric mun...? I liked him in The Vineyard Man..haha.... his acting was superb there!!

Guest vivjelly

I don't knw why but sometimes i think he looks like eric mun...? I liked him in The Vineyard Man..haha.... his acting was superb there!!

Yes, he does look like Eric! :)

Guest cafechoc

Agreed on his acting in Vineyard...My sis finds him and Lee Seung Gi looking alike. *shrugs*

Guest Dahee Fanel

Man-zzang's been nominated in four categories for the 2006 KBS Drama Awards! :D

Best New Actor

Excellence Award (in acting; male category)

Netizen Award

Best Couple Award

I'm guessing he applies for the Popularity Award, too. Cross your fingers, everyone! ;)

Guest Dahee Fanel

Edit: Ack, double post. Will edit later to add pics. ;)

No pictures, but I have some info.

His next musical, "A Day", will be playing from January 6th 2007 to February 4th 2007. His fellow actors are: Bang Min Seo, Choi Sung Won, Uhm Ki Joon, Kim So Hyun and Seo Beom Suk. It will be playing at the Universal Art Centre in Seoul.

I also just found out that he's a member of a band - "Little Wing".

The preview of his new movie "Bi Sang" (not sure about the title; maybe "From A Flying Viewpoint"?) is now out. There's also a clip of him recording the narration for the movie, and you can see him crying in it (I think he's only narrating this movie; he's not actually in it). The netizens were very touched by the clip.

To watch them both, click on this link. Just click on the picture of the soccer players for the preview, and click on the picture of him to see the recording.

http://movie.naver.com/movie/bi/mi/media.n...p;code=64128#02

Guest vivjelly

Man-zzang's been nominated in four categories for the 2006 KBS Drama Awards! :D

Best New Actor

Excellence Award (in acting; male category)

Netizen Award

Best Couple Award

I'm guessing he applies for the Popularity Award, too. Cross your fingers, everyone! ;)

Yes, good luck to OMS!!! He is one of my most favorite actors!!

hahaha. i'll marry a farmer only if the farmer is OMS. :rolleyes:

can't wait for YEH and OMS's performance too!

vineyard man is one of the nicest korean drama with happy ending! thumbs up! :)

Guest cafechoc

en200612232313521001_0.jpg

sk20061223232210128_0.jpg

Ohhh, what is this for? Both of them look great. Pardon me if I'm wrong, but that female's name is Uhm Jung Hwa right?

hahaha. i'll marry a farmer only if the farmer is OMS. :rolleyes:

can't wait for YEH and OMS's performance too!

vineyard man is one of the nicest korean drama with happy ending! thumbs up! :)

Haha, I totally agree with whatever you said.

HE'S MARRIED? AND IS A '75er?

WOWWW. Double shock.

Hhahaha. Anywhoo,

I loved him in Vineyard Man<3

-Jessica

Well, I had a triple shock.

Other than those 2 you mentioned, the 3rd shocker to me is the fact that he has a kid who's already a few years old!

He married so young!!! *mumbles mumbles* Humpf...

Guest Dahee Fanel

Ohhh, what is this for? Both of them look great. Pardon me if I'm wrong, but that female's name is Uhm Jung Hwa right?

No, actually that's Park Jung Ah, a singer. They were presenting an award together at the 2006 KBS Entertainer Awards ceremony. I'm downloading the ceremony now to watch it. ;) Apparently Park Jung Ah told him that the song "Genghis Khan" was so funny it made her cry. :D

A news article also came out in which Man-zzang reportedly said that he doesn't care about getting the New Actor award. He'd rather get the Best Couple award with Yoon Eun Hye. :D

By the way, I've edited my double post above to add some new info. ;)

Guest vivjelly

No, actually that's Park Jung Ah, a singer. They were presenting an award together at the 2006 KBS Entertainer Awards ceremony. I'm downloading the ceremony now to watch it. ;) Apparently Park Jung Ah told him that the song "Genghis Khan" was so funny it made her cry. :D

OMS will forever be remembered with his great rendition of Genghis Khan! :)

A news article also came out in which Man-zzang reportedly said that he doesn't care about getting the New Actor award. He'd rather get the Best Couple award with Yoon Eun Hye. :D

Hehehe...I love OMS even more after reading that!! He's so cute!

Guest cafechoc

Edit: Ack, double post. Will edit later to add pics. ;)

No pictures, but I have some info.

His next musical, "A Day", will be playing from January 6th 2007 to February 4th 2007. His fellow actors are: Bang Min Seo, Choi Sung Won, Uhm Ki Joon, Kim So Hyun and Seo Beom Suk. It will be playing at the Universal Art Centre in Seoul.

I also just found out that he's a member of a band - "Little Wing".

The preview of his new movie "Bi Sang" (not sure about the title; maybe "From A Flying Viewpoint"?) is now out. There's also a clip of him recording the narration for the movie, and you can see him crying in it (I think he's only narrating this movie; he's not actually in it). The netizens were very touched by the clip.

To watch them both, click on this link. Just click on the picture of the soccer players for the preview, and click on the picture of him to see the recording.

http://movie.naver.com/movie/bi/mi/media.n...p;code=64128#02

As much as I would love to catch that musical, I definitely wont be in Korea during that period (unless someone's willing to sponsor me the whole trip and all, hehe).

Erm, is that little girl in the clip that's shown in the clip of him recording narration for the movie his daughter, or it's actually a scene from the movie?

Thanks Dahee Fanel for sharing and providing those info.

This is a little off topic I know, but are you from Korea?

Yea, checked out that singer's name, thanks for telling me too. ^_^

By the way, it seems that most of us know him as Tekki in Vineyard Man, but just wondering, if anyone else is watching (or watched) Hyena?

Lol even my husband has gotten obsessed with that song after seeing him sing it and now wants it as his ringtone.

and about what he said, I love him even more. he is so cool!

Guest chicade_

i miss vienyard man =[

haha i've finished it 2 days ago [took me 3 days to finish]

currently watching hyena, quite hilarious but it's sad that oms isn't the main character

rarely get his plot going...

im spending my entire winter break on this ajusshi ...

why am i attractive to married men? [park shinyang was one of the few as well..]

bad bad bad......................

Archived