Oh Man Seok 오만석

Guest Dahee Fanel

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Dahee Fanel

Hedwig at the 11th Korean Musical Awards (October 18, 2005):

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pDojuG0im-E&amp...ted&search=

I believe Man-zzang sings the second song, if memory serves me correctly. You get to see him in full Hedwig regalia. :P

And this has been posted on the VM thread already, but...

Yoon Eun Hye and Oh Man Seok interview during filming:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=eoQgfvFesKQ&amp...ted&search=

And some pics from the official Hyena website:

oms02hr3.jpg

oms04wf9.jpg

oms10om5.jpg

Guest Dahee Fanel

From the Hyena thread:

For Oh Man Seok's fans......

Btw, he sings too.....l am trying to put up two of his songs, hope the links work and you all can enjoy his singing.....here goes ....

나라와 만석의 Love Theme - 오만석, 오나라

종욱과 나라의 Love Theme - 오만석, 오나라

:o Latest news......

OMS got injured during the filming of the movie (He is currently filming a movie in the morning and filming Hyena in the afternoon without any rest!!) The side of his eye was cut 4cm. He went to the hospital and the wound had to be stitched up. He has to rest for a week and it will take 4 weeks for complete recovery. Now he is taking a rest and adjusting the shooting schedule of Hyena.

Poor Man-zzang. :( I hope he gets better soon.

Latest news......

OMS got injured during the filming of the movie (He is currently filming a movie in the morning and filming Hyena in the afternoon without any rest!!) The side of his eye was cut 4cm. He went to the hospital and the wound had to be stitched up. He has to rest for a week and it will take 4 weeks for complete recovery. Now he is taking a rest and adjusting the shooting schedule of Hyena.

Awww poor oppa. :tears: Hope he gets well soon. :tears:

Oppa ranked second in the poll for who the netizens think is the best actor dated Sept. 15th, Eric was in first place http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...mp;newssetid=83

200608022526a2006080224571xf6.jpg

GOODIES

Man-zzang singing "Good Person" from the Finding Kim Jong-wook OST:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8OT6Q5GV

I like him in The Vineyard Man but become more admire him after learning his achievement in this thread...

He becomes one of my favorite K-Actors now..

Anyway, Can somebody tell me if there is any YOUTUBE link for the above clip? I always have problem with MEGAUPLOAD..but I am eager to see him in this clip..I download the others already..

Thanx alot for posting this GOODIES stuff..

Guest Dahee Fanel

^Sorry, don't have the YouTube link...but is YouSendIt okay for you? :)

http://www.yousendit.com/download/QRjKwsrIBIc%3D

By the way, jnccrs, I don't think that's the right link. It seems to be talking about a K-music thing...*confused*

Some more pics:

I love this gif. :wub:

0629io1.gif

Our beloved Taek-gi singing "Ghenghis Khan". :D

065002134ltr7.jpg

He can play the DRUMS, too??? :o Is there anything this man CAN'T do?

07182030498400121126tm2.jpg

That sexy look...*swoon*

caer09yvig6.th.jpg

Is that shadowy figure him?

oh3dn9.jpg

Confession: His smile makes me weak in the knees. (Should I be admitting this when he's married??) :sweatingbullets:

oh4xl2.jpg

Wish he didn't smoke. :(

oh8dk2.jpg

Credit: Daum search engine

Dahee Fanel..

Thanks alot..I download it already ..including the two love theme you posted before..

He has such a nice voice..And the songs are nice too..

Anyhow, I have some friends who like him very much since Vineyard Man too...(They just started OMS thread in other Forum)..I wish you do not mind if I share everything about OMS that I found here to them..

Once again..Thanks

The new show on TVN cable, "Hyena" is highly recommended for all OMS fans... even though this drama is so rated-R... lolz... :D

but OMS looks sooooooooo GOOD in glasses ^_^

so different than how he used to be in Vineyard Man...hehee...I was surprised...haha :P

Guest Dahee Fanel

I wish you do not mind if I share everything about OMS that I found here to them..

I don't mind at all. Go ahead. :) I'm always happy to spread the Man-zzang love. :P

I'm glad people are watching Hyena. I've only seen the first episode so far, but I like it so far. And Man-zzang is sooooo HOT! :blush: He's absolutely 180 degrees different from Taek-gi here, but I still can't get enough of him. I think I'm officially addicted. :blush:

His character is cheap, a little snooty, cold, intelligent, picky...But when he SMILES... :w00t:

But I think those who are under the age limit (18-19) might want to stay away from this drama...It's a bit...explicit at times. B)

(Which just goes to show Man-zzang's versatility and lack of fear in tackling ANY kind of project!)

Just Curious...

Since I read that OMS character in Hyena is described as slick..Does he play baddie in this drama?

And since you posted that Hyena is quite R-Rated drama..Does this drama contains adult theme and say like bed scenes ? :P:P

Just Curious...

Since I read that OMS character in Hyena is described as slick..Does he play baddie in this drama?

And since you posted that Hyena is quite R-Rated drama..Does this drama contains adult theme and say like bed scenes ? :P:P

No, his role in Hyena is not a baddie :)

OMS as Jin Beom in Hyena seems to be a well-educated guy, and he's very picky about choosing his girl.

With just one look, if he thinks the girl is not right for him, he can easily 'diss' her.

And yes, Hyena is really not suitable for those who are under 19 years old like what TVN chose to rate this drama... haha.. they put the circle-19 for the age-range. So, by default,...not like a lot LOT of bed scenes, but there are few explicit scenes here and there :P

Just like how "Sex and the city" used to be, if you ever watch this HBO series.

Guest vivjelly

eh? will there be subs for Hyena in the future? from who? :huh:

coz WITHS2 is not subbing this drama :P

Awww...there might be a chance that there is no subbing team translating for this drama? :(

I guess I just have to watch it raw and do a guessing with dialogues.

Archived