[Drama 2016] My lawyer, Mr. Jo / Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul-ho 동네변호사 조들호

kaiskloset

@kaiskloset, hi.. and thank you for starting the thread, and for all the meticulous work you have done here.

The thread is not showing up yet on the thread directory. Might be worth while to drop rubie a note with the thread link and asking her to add it to KBS drama.

waving to @icemaid  wave-smiley.gif 

And hello to everyone else here on the thread.

I am actually excited for this pairing. I think they will be awesome together!  Excited for this drama!

@kaiskloset, since it is a KBS drama, do you think they will upload it on YT with KBS World?

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, irilight said:

@kaiskloset

@icemaid

@kaiskloset, since it is a KBS drama, do you think they will upload it on YT with KBS World?

i thinks so sis... since this is to be aired right after Moorim school, and it is currently airing in kbs world

now, then they will surely do the same with our drama on the Moorim timeslot ...

schedule via this link

kbsworld.kbs.co.kr

1 hour ago, eychagurzl98. said:

wohooo ~ new drama :) So loveline is between PSY and KSR ? 

welcome hugs echa sis! @eychagurzl98.

no loveline mention in the webtoon  sis haha  im thinking Sora's role will be  more of a sidekick for Lawyer Jo...

more like Misaeng's Chief Oh 2.0 for Ahn young yi..:) wink wink*

via naver

2326093551F9B480306300%ED%99%98%EA%B2%BD%EA%B0%9C%EC%84%A015.j

@kaiskloset, I hope KBSW will actually download the episodes to YT channel, not only air it.

@icemaid, hi chingu. I have not seen Park Shin Yang either, but I have heard a lot of good things about him.

@kaiskloset, if the script is good and the acting is good, I don't mind if there is no love-line, but many viewers do. I still remember many complaints there was no romance in "A New Leaf," which I thought was a terrific drama...

Let's all make sure to follow the Viki channel that @kaiskloset pointed out, by clicking the + sign.

https://www.viki.com/tv/30330c-neighborhood-lawyer-jo-deul-ho

And also submitting Tittle request form.

https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/

15 hours ago, kaiskloset said:

welcome hugs echa sis! @eychagurzl98.

no loveline mention in the webtoon  sis haha  im thinking Sora's role will be  more of a sidekick for Lawyer Jo...

more like Misaeng's Chief Oh 2.0 for Ahn young yi..:) wink wink*

via naver

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, VIDEOS!

No loveline? Well that's fine :3 I really love PSY's drama but most of them had a tragic or sad ending :<

Hope it won't happen in this series :))

49 minutes ago, allmylife00 said:

cr: Ig sesol81

#동네변호사조들호 #박신양씨 #아들역 #kbs #오디션장.. 새해부터 시우에게 좋은 기회를 주셔서.. 감사감사~

Child actor of  KBS2 Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul-ho  ?

yes  sis. trans says  he will be joining drama as  son  of  lawyer Jo DeulHo/ Park Shin yang

160121 KBS new drama "Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul-Ho" - casting news

•Park Shin Yang (under-consideration)
•Kang SoRa (under-consideration)
•Park Sol Mi (confirmed)
•Child actor Lee Si Woo (confirmed/ as a son of ShinYang)

via TvDaily & sesol81's ING

--------------------------

OMG PSY will have a son :)))))

1937075_1126604214051506_757496700508608

1 hour ago, hey_beautiful said:

160121 KBS new drama "Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul-Ho" - casting news

•Park Shin Yang (under-consideration)
•Kang SoRa (under-consideration)
•Park Sol Mi (confirmed)
•Child actor Lee Si Woo (confirmed/ as a son of ShinYang)

via TvDaily & sesol81's ING

--------------------------

OMG PSY will have a son :)))))

yes sis.  i remember reading earlier character description of him (Jo Deul-Ho) says he's a star prosecutor, and was on track to become the future son-in-law to the head of a large law firm. 

im guessing his son is from (his rich wife who is a daughter of that large law firm owner/ceo)...

photo677169.jpg

Actors Yoo Seung-ho, Park Bo-geom, Seo Kang-joon and others born in the year 1993 have taken over the drama scene in 2016. Now, actresses like Kang So-ra, Lee Seong-kyeong and Seo Ye-ji are getting ready to come forth.

Kang So-ra was the first to debut compared to the others. She came out in 2009 with the movie "4th Period Mystery" and continued to star in dramas such as "Rude Miss Young-Ae Season 12", "Our Women", "Dream High 2", "Ugly Alert", "Doctor Stranger", "Incomplete Life", "Warm and Cozy"and more.

Movies "Sunny - 2010" and drama "Incomplete Life" brought Kang So-ra out into the spotlight and with these, Kang So-ra experienced the peak of her 20s. That's why "Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul-ho" is going to be an important one for her.

Kang So-ra will be co-starring with Park Shin-yang and she'll be starring in another web-toon based drama in which she needs to be better than the original character itself. Making chemistry with Park Shin-yang is another assignment for her.

View the full article http://www.hancinema.net/kang-so-ra-lee-seong-kyeong-and-seo-ye-ji-90s-babies-90613.html

Archived