[Drama 2016] My lawyer, Mr. Jo / Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul-ho 동네변호사 조들호

kaiskloset

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/25/2016 at 0:23 AM, parkxiaowu said:

I don't understand why the writer made Jo Deul Ho does this. I mean Jo Deul Ho also can help HaeYoug's Dad by defending in the courtroom, helps him reduce offense, not by helping him get escape his crime.

It's lucky that HY's Dad admists what he did , but he is not? Jo Deul Ho still wanna help him? It gives me think about the writer want to make Hae Young's Dad back to good.. What for?

I think the answer is two fold. 1. Everyone deserves a representation in court. 2. For JDH - Hae-young's dad is his FIL still. His family. He said that much to LEJ, as to why he defends him. And also when he spoke to JSW he hinted at that. JSW asked him "Do you see me as family?" and all he got was a teary eye look in response, that showed him how hurt JDH was at his FIL's betrayal.  JSW remembers the scene when JDH begged him to help him, and he just drove away. I think he finally is ashamed of it now. It paves the way to him giving his blessing to JHK-JDH re-union.  And yes - I know many of the people on this thread don't care for this love-line; I am just answering why the writer does this, in my opinion.

@yanki222 , @pacarjiyong       welcome to the thread....    welcomesmilie.gif

On 5/25/2016 at 1:24 AM, yanki222 said:

It's a shame SJW is still very much siding his dad, going against his will of fighting corruption, I just hope he'll recognize and come to his senses soon

I hope so too. I think he did seem conflicted. Remember, he even tried to say no to his dad, but his dad's response was that he'll give it another prosecutor.
I find it so ironic that this corrupt head prosecutor, SYI - gives speeches about cleaning up corruption etc, and is now viewed as the knight will bring back order and cleanliness to Korean life.

On 5/25/2016 at 3:34 AM, pandalover1 said:

As for sjw and eunjo, as I said I've actually seen this coming since the very beginning of the series

Me too... And I love the idea of them being together.  It would make total sense too, once SJW comes back to his senses and act on his convictions, the way LEJ did. BTW - I also loved the scene when he defended her from the gangster loan-sharks in her work-place.

On 5/25/2016 at 4:45 AM, pacarjiyong said:

well here I want to express my opinion. Maybe I am a minority here about the love line. I am very supporting JHK-JDH couple. partially bcs the cute Soo Bin, the rest is bcs I think (in my POV) JHK-JDH never really ended their relationship. I mean, yes they are divorced, but they still care for each other since the beginning episode. they still have those lingering feeling. so from the very start, I dont get the vibe of LEJ-JDH love line

I feel the same, and their renewed love touches my heart.
I think it also is one reason for the good ratings. It touches viewers hearts too. It brings hope, and love for family values.
BTW -I'll gladly watch Park Shin-Yang over any idol pretty boy :wub:

On 5/25/2016 at 4:45 AM, pacarjiyong said:

ext. I think JDH defends his ex FIL, doesnt mean he will make him escape from punishment. I think, he defends ex FIL is also a justice. he knows very well about people who involved in this matter, hence he needs to take a role in this so ex FIL doesn't take the fall alone, since the mastermind here is SYI. If he doesnt defends ex FIL, SYI could get away with his crime easily, since JDH is the one who can bring him down and JDH will not let people get more punishment than what they deserved.

Great point!

BTW - I think from the beginning JDH always stood for family. Only in the beginning episodes his family was the other orphans from the orphanage, and esp. Kang Il-Goo. Later we see his love for his direct family - first SB of course; Then JHK; and now - FIL.
His values are consistent throughout mos of the drama. The only time he wavered was when he was homeless, betrayed, and in despair. If anything - that experience probably made him even more loyal and more attached to family, in the opposite of what some might expect.

EP.19

Ji Wook's dad make a revenge on Jo Duel Ho by arrest Dae Soo and Ae Ra. Duel Ho don't want to push his friends in dangerous any more, makes things become more complicated

Ji Wook comes to ask his dad about  using other accounts....

Besides, Duel Ho try to find witness,

bla bla.....

-------------

Old words, sorry about bad english

So finally Dae Soo and AeRa are in dangerous this time.. I'm waiting for a long time.

Lee Eun Jo isn't in trouble?! Maybe the writer want Eun Jo stays to help lawyer Jo?!

4 hours ago, parkxiaowu said:

EP.19

Ji Wook's dad make a revenge on Jo Duel Ho by arrest Dae Soo and Ae Ra. Duel Ho don't want to push his friends in dangerous any more, makes things become more complicated

Ji Wook comes to ask his dad about  using other accounts....

Besides, Duel Ho try to find witness,

bla bla.....

-------------

Old words, sorry about bad english

So finally Dae Soo and AeRa are in dangerous this time.. I'm waiting for a long time.

Lee Eun Jo isn't in trouble?! Maybe the writer want Eun Jo stays to help lawyer Jo?!

Actually it would make sense that why chief prosecutor goes after aera and dae soo and not eunjo. Actually eunjo has yet to do anything illegal that would actually put her in that position.. Basically the chief can't touch her cause she's clean. Like someone mentioned, lawyer Jo always left eunjo out on all the illegal evidence collecting because it would probably be against her belief system. 

In a way, now this would prolly make her conflicted.. knowing aera, dae soo and lawyer jo has done things against the law but for justice, I don't know how she'll be able to take it, knowing that she's a black and white type of person.. this is going to be interesting hahahaha! 

Kang Sora IG update

Looks like filming is almost done! Hmmm seems like eunjo is in a new environment, I really wonder if she ends up becoming a public defender.. but dayummm if that's really eunjo and not sora.. she's really charismatic.. 

1 hour ago, pandalover1 said:

Kang Sora IG update

Looks like filming is almost done! Hmmm seems like eunjo is in a new environment, I really wonder if she ends up becoming a public defender.. but dayummm if that's really eunjo and not sora.. she's really charismatic.. 

Its almost time to say goodbye... ah I'm not ready yet :tears: 

Because the woman behind Eun Jo looked familiar to me, I checked up and found that it was an old pic.

This was from ep4. She was Mal-Sook ssi's in-law. 

49 minutes ago, grumpykatiie said:

Its almost time to say goodbye... ah I'm not ready yet :tears: 

Because the woman behind Eun Jo looked familiar to me, I checked up and found that it was an old pic.

This was from ep4. She was Mal-Sook ssi's in-law. 

Ahhhh I guess it was an unaired scene.. yess the suit is the same too.. thanks for pointing that out.. 

2 hours ago, pandalover1 said:

lawyer Jo always left eunjo out on all the illegal evidence collecting because it would probably be against her belief system. 

Aaww. Don't know why, I love this sentence , haha.

I guess the writer is finish whole script, today is Saturday and the preview is out sooner....

Wrap up party is coming, haha

@grumpykatiie I think Michael Jung is done already. The writer is focus on Ji Wook's dad now.. 

Maybe Michael Jung will make a crime or something and... game over, lol

19 minutes ago, parkxiaowu said:

I guess the writer is finish whole script, today is Saturday and the preview is out sooner....

@grumpykatiie I think Michael Jung is done already. The writer is focus on Ji Wook's dad now.. 

T___T oww I want a full court scene of MJ's case. I want to see him restless and JDH torment him  in that scene. :confounded:

I won't have that, will I? What a pity. T___T

42 minutes ago, grumpykatiie said:

T___T oww I want a full court scene of MJ's case. I want to see him restless and JDH torment him  in that scene. :confounded:

I won't have that, will I? What a pity. T___T

I don't think they'll focus on Michael Jung anymore because Chairman Jung isn't the main villain.. perhaps we'll get to see a glimpse of him being handcuffs.. he'll either be caught before the chief gets caught or after.. maybe when everything gets disclose then yeaa.. chairman jung and michael, the chief and geumsan ceo can all share a jail cell.. hahahahaha!!! 

1 hour ago, parkxiaowu said:

Cause it makes lawyer jo a considerate person..he is actually.. he knows what eunjo is comfortable with and what she isn't.. he doesn't force her to do anything she doesn't want to because of her beliefs... hahaha he always tells her to do whatever she wants to do.. 

Yes seems like it for first time writer actually finishes early.. hahahaha! 

Look at the script of EP.20, aawww, i wanna cry :bawling:

Talk about a detail in preview, actually there is a point I always remember from the beginning 

the key II Goo (don't quite remember the name =.=) gave to Jo Duel Ho in EP.02 

6a02062fjw1f4bhs7t1elj20zk0k0my6.jpg

and here is a key in preview ep.19

6a02062fjw1f4bhsaalhej20zk0k0mxp.jpg

Same? maybe this key keeps the most "key" to K.O..?! :glasses:

@pandalover1 oh~ love your post so much. It makes me feel so warm :wub:

1 hour ago, parkxiaowu said:

Look at the script of EP.20, aawww, i wanna cry :bawling:

Talk about a detail in preview, actually there is a point I always remember from the beginning 

the key II Goo (don't quite remember the name =.=) gave to Jo Duel Ho in EP.02 

and here is a key in preview ep.19

Same? maybe this key keeps the most "key" to K.O..?! :glasses:

@pandalover1 oh~ love your post so much. It makes me feel so warm :wub:

Woh.. you're so observant. Thanks for pointing that out. This is very interesting.

Can't wait to see what it use for :w00t:

Archived