Quantcast
yoyo_icecube

Sunghoon 성훈

34 minutes ago, meechuttso said:

Thank you so so much for translating the interview- I think all the non-Korean speaking/reading fans of SH appreciate your doing this and posting it very much.

• Like 3

Have started watching "Faith" drama series online (well, actually skipping over to watch only the parts where SH is in) - he's so good in this; he plays a villain but he somehow is still so likeable

• Like 3

Oh my, @browngirl, I have not been watching RM for a long while now. But will definitely watch the episode that our dear SH will guest in. Can't wait!!!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, wynema said:

Oh my, @browngirl, I have not been watching RM for a long while now. But will definitely watch the episode that our dear SH will guest in. Can't wait!!!

Thanks for the news! Not too surprising since he said recently in interview that he felt more comfortable in sports-competition related shows instead of talk shows. Is RM for just one show or for the series I wonder? I haven't watched it before but I know that the host of Happy Together is or was in it.

• Like 3

@wynema, you're welcome! i was honestly beyond excited when i saw that news since i'm a big Running Man fan! :w00t:

11 hours ago, fashiondream said:

Thanks for the news! Not too surprising since he said recently in interview that he felt more comfortable in sports-competition related shows instead of talk shows. Is RM for just one show or for the series I wonder? I haven't watched it before but I know that the host of Happy Together is or was in it.

it's probably just one show, since the show format is episode per episode (unless they make it a 2 part special), and yes, Yoo JaeSuk is the main host of the show. :D

• Like 3