Sunghoon 성훈 - [Drama 2023] Perfect Marriage Revenge [Drama 2023] Death's Game

yoyo_icecube

SH doing the Zico Any Song challenge / so cute

On Facebook, posted a video talking about his upcoming FM. The one for Taiwan in March has been cancelled because of the coronavirus and so the next one will be in April in Japan - I wonder if that’s still too early and will eventually have to be cancelled too - such a shame because I know his very loyal longtime Japanese fans are looking forward to it - he taped it on Feb 14th, his birthday

YouTuber who takes considerable time and  effort to translate many of his interviews. Fans are always asking for English translations so please support and appreciate :blush:.

You can subscribe to her channel Joiii de Roiii to see and continue to watch her translated videos - it’s a good way to learn or pick up Korean as well.

His latest IG update: caption says “same person, I’m sorry “. Don’t know why he’s apologizing. I actually think he’s more attractive in real life vs when he’s made up for ads and such

His hometown has designated as an honorary ambassador and there will be an event on the 20th to mark the announcement

Yesterday, he posted a beautiful thoughtful message about not blaming others for the COVID-19 illness, to support one another, stay healthy, and look forward to happy days ahead 

He made a donation of 10,000 hand sanitizers to the city of Daegu, his hometown, where many cases have been reported.