Sunghoon 성훈 - [Drama 2023] Perfect Marriage Revenge [Drama 2023] Death's Game

yoyo_icecube

He’s always so supportive :heart:

From Soompi News 

Dec 20, 2019
by R. Jun

The December 20 broadcast of MBC’s “I Live Alone” revealed Kian84’s impressive transformation!

The webtoon artist, who usually appears on the variety show dressed casually, underwent a period of training and dieting for a magazine shoot with Dazed Korea. The results of Kian84’s hard work were shown on this week’s broadcast of “I Live Alone” and made the cast members drop jaws.

Kian84 thanked Sung Hoon for his help training, saying, “I realized that I had a really great supporter by my side. Working out with Sung Hoon was really great. He usually gets to the gym at 9 a.m., works out for three hours, and then leaves. But he said he would be back [to the gym] in the evening. I asked him why, and he said, ‘Because you’re going to be there,’ and he said that he would just work out again. I was really thankful.”

sung-hoon-i-live-alone.jpg