Sunghoon 성훈 - [Drama 2023] Perfect Marriage Revenge [Drama 2023] Death's Game

yoyo_icecube

Insight Korea article 
By Lee Won-seok

Input 2019.08.10 16:25

InsightMBC 'I live alone'

[Insight] Reporter Lee Won-seok = actor Sung-hoon reveals his companion dog with a painful story.

On September 9, MBC 'I Live Alone' released a trailer of episode 306, which will be broadcast next week.

The released trailer contains the image of Sung Hoon who enjoys a small daily life with a dog renamed from Yang Yi to Yang Hee. 

Yang Hee, who is raised by Sung Hoon, was actually an infected dog who was infected with measles and was on the threshold of death.

Insight

Yang Hee, who was hardly rescued, was able to receive fast inpatient treatment with the help of the people around him.

Yang-hee, who was treated continuously with Sung Hoon's care, was fortunately diagnosed with measles. However, both ears are currently sequelae and remain with tics.

Sung-hoon, who had a strong relationship with Yang-hee, finally adopted Yang-hee as a real family through adoption.

Insight

But Yang-hee, who is still scared, is afraid to set foot on the outside world.

Will she be able to take a powerful first step with Sung Hoon who gave her a warm space?

Detailed stories can be found through MBC 'I Live Alone', which is broadcast on the 16th.

Insight

• Like 1