Quantcast
yoyo_icecube

Sunghoon 성훈

The second teaser trailer for Level Up

Shared by Arena magazine editor / he’s going to be featured in their July issue

Shared by a costar from Level Up (the guy in the back) . The woman is his costar Han Bo-reum

He’s always do cool in his element, the water

Preview for upcoming I Live Alone episode. Kian and Henry visit Sung Hoon’s drama filming

He updated his IG and Tik Tok yesterday 

Shared photo by photographer

Really cool video - taken during his T Mak swimwear shoot

Photo shared by a cast/crew member from Level Up on last day of filming last week

Just announced that Level Up will also be available on VIKI with subtitles starting July 10th as well as being broadcast on MBN

Shared by an animal shelter organization of Sung Hoon volunteering and spending time with shelter puppies, a litter of which were sick with a skin disease 

He’ll be featured on another entertainment news program, this one on SBS, June 28th. He looks fantastic, I think the little weight he’s gained since end of drama filming is really good. He was a bit toooo skinny before tho I know was for shooting the drama series

Herald POP

"Let's do it" .. "Full-fledged Entertainment Night" Seonghun, Daeshe Star's charming appeal

SNS
201906181044575255737_20190618104523_01_20190618104611585.jpg?type=w430View original

wow lots of updates, really glad he is given so much projects now. Will he have article in Arena or just for pictorial? 

Also, will Level Up be available on Viu? I signed up for Viki before for I Picked Up A Celebrity, but canceled it last week due to lots of restrictios with most dramas.

@Cali_Mish Probably photos accompanied by an interview for ARENA.

I don’t know Viu. Rakutan Viki promotes Level Up so I think they will air it along with  being on MBN which is s cable TV station probably only available in SK.

The SBS E News segment was the best thing ever - I think he’s looking as fine as ever and of course his personality is as always so refreshing and fun

July 19th, he’ll be guesting on Delicious (or Tasty) Guys program on Comedy TV. It stars 4 very famous comedians focusing on food. 

More articles and pics for Level Up

• Like 1