Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
yoyo_icecube

Sunghoon 성훈

On 1/30/2016 at 5:12 AM, evie7 said:

OMG @yoyo_icecube Thank You for opening this thread! Since I watched him in Nobel My Love he has become one of my favorites! I'm so happy.

nu8PelJ.jpg

So sexy and handsome! I loved him in New Tales of the Gisaeng

XL00WVJ.jpg

@gladys57 Where are you? Come check out Sung Hoon's soompi thread!

Thaaaaank you for thissss! OMG xd

• Like 1

i love Sung Hoon and he is so handsome.i wish he would wear another color besides beige..he seems to wear it very often:smile:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, roche714 said:

i love Sung Hoon and he is so handsome.i wish he would wear another color besides beige..he seems to wear it very often:smile:

Hi! Actually, he seems to like in his personal style just wearing white T shirt and blue jeans the most. The clothes he wears when he is working is picked out by his stylist(s). I haven’t notice the beige thing but he has worn trench coat style in beige often at events or on shows recently. The stylist has him wear many other colors too though- yellow blue red - he looks great in any color but I love to see him just wearing  a white t shirt and jeans the most:wub:

• LOL 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzLWMG_eoc4

00:28 - MC: Why are you crying?

00:30 - Girl: From <Five Children> days I've been watching.

00:34 - MC: During <Five Children> days, what was (his) particular appeal (attraction)??

00:35 - Girl: With actress Shin Hye-Sun...

00:36 - (cut to 5Children clip)

2016061900395_1.jpg

source

00:38 - (caption) They meshed so well together...

00:40 - (caption) Aah, heart-melt

Hola @fashiondream Happy Spring!

Hi @meechuttso:),

His Guerilla Date was so sweet and like the host said, he is handsome, charming and pure. 

Was also very happy that one of the fans picked was a girl who became a fan after watching Five Enough. And still hoping Hye Sun and Sung Hoon will cross paths again. 

Happy Spring and Cinco de Mayo!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

That was soo funny watching that girl lose it and scream and tear up and scream and bear hug him - where the actress went limp in Sung Hoon's bosom, other girls have to scream I suppose....:sweatingbullets:  He's always relaxed and being himself on screen, and his vulnerability is timelessly attractive.

SHS will be on EW probably this Friday with Infinite's L on a guerrilla date which they did couple of days ago.:w00t:

Yes, like in many drama story-lines we've come to love, the post 5-Children Yeon-Sang couple, after their parting, still keeps weaving their own web of connections and near misses over the years - now being award presenters on the same stage in February but not together, and now doing guerilla dates and E-W appearances back to back but not on the same week - but one of these days, they'll be back together again, and we'll all be screaming and crying! :wub:

• Like 2

@meechuttso Quote: one of these days, they’ll be back together and we’ll be screaming and crying. :bawling::kiss_wink:

She looks so beautiful in the preview clips I ‘ve been seeing in her new role as a ballerina.

• Love 1