Sunghoon 성훈 - [Drama 2023] Perfect Marriage Revenge [Drama 2023] Death's Game

yoyo_icecube

TV Report

TV리포트

[TV줌인] ‘런닝맨’ 성훈한혜진 발굴한 이경규의 선구안

기사입력2016.09.19 오전 6:51 기사원문 댓글0
20160918_1474207866_14323800_1_99_20160919065106.jpg?type=w540

[TV리포트 = 박지수 기자] 이경규만으로 충분한데 예능대세 한혜진과 성훈까지 가세했다. 어벤저스2의 완승이었다.

18일 방송된 SBS ‘런닝맨’에선 이경규 성훈 한혜진 문희준 키 김동현 윤형빈이 게스트로 출연했다.

복수혈전에 나선 이경규가 새 어벤저스를 소집했다. ‘힐링캠프’의 파트너 한혜진을 비롯해 성훈 문희준 김동현 등 예능에 강한 스타들이 총출동해 ‘런닝맨’에 도전장을 냈다.

첫 대결인 ‘런닝럼블’에서 어벤저스2는 호쾌한 완승으로 시작부터 승기를 잡았다. 격투기 선수 김동현과 역시나 격투기 경험이 있는 윤형빈, 여기에 수영선수 출신인 성훈까지, 강한 남자들의 공세에 런닝맨들은 그대로 무너졌다.

특히나 성훈이 날랜 몸짓으로 이름표 뜯기에 재능을 보인 가운데 지석진은 “성훈의 눈을 보는데 눈이 돌아가 있더라”는 발언으로 웃음을 자아냈다.

홍 일점으로 힘을 보탰던 한혜진은 현 MC다운 진행솜씨를 뽐냈다. 미혼 김종국에게 결혼을 하지 않는 이유를 물은데 이어 넌지시 ‘미운 우리 새끼’의 출연을 권한 것이다. 한혜진은 이 프로그램의 MC다. 당황한 김종국은 부모와 사이가 좋다며 스스로를 ‘예쁜 우리 새끼’라 칭했다. 하하는 이동 동선이 집, 헬스장뿐이라 재미가 없을 것이라 거드는 것으로 웃음을 선사했다.

마지막 3라운드 복불복 레이스에선 다시 성훈이 활약했다. 이 레이스는 불복의 이름표를 뜯는 순간 끝이 나는 바. 반대의 복의 이름표를 뜯으면 한 명을 추가로 아웃시킬 수 있다.

윤 형빈과 문희준이 힌트를 통해 개리가 불복임을 가려낸 가운데 성훈이 몸소 나섰다. 성훈은 복 김종국을 아웃시키는 것으로 경기를 끝냈다. 이에 따라 송지효가 추가로 아웃되며 어벤저스2팀이 승리를 거뒀다. 역시 이경규의 선택은 틀리지 않았다.

박지수 기자 newsteam@tvreport.co.kr/사진 = SBS

▶ TV리포트 만화 섹션 오픈! 무료 만화 보러 가기

mizv and browngirl - thank U so much for the English sub videos - U are the best!:)

• Like 2

first time here... Annyeonghasaeyo friends...

just wanna say hello to all and say that I have Been a fan since I watched him in New Tales of a New Gisaeng, I totally shipped him and Im SooHyang for all these years. thus I was excited to find out that Him and ISH are cast in the drama 5chilren. they were the main reason I started it, I was disappointed when they were not the pair but then He was so awesome with Shin Hyesun, I resisted as long as I can in really fully being into the SangMin and Yeontae pair but in the end i totally jumped ship from shipping him with Im SOohyang to Shipping him with SHS.
SangMin and Yeontae totally needs to get an award at the year end ceremony as best couple.Crossing my fingers KBS gives them an award as best couple despite Juggernaut competition...

and lastly wanna ask.. does anyone know a link for subbed video of his movie  6 Persons Room ?

• Like 5

2 hours ago, czakhareina1 said:

first time here... Annyeonghasaeyo friends...

just wanna say hello to all and say that I have Been a fan since I watched him in New Tales of a New Gisaeng, I totally shipped him and Im SooHyang for all these years. thus I was excited to find out that Him and ISH are cast in the drama 5chilren. they were the main reason I started it, I was disappointed when they were not the pair but then He was so awesome with Shin Hyesun, I resisted as long as I can in really fully being into the SangMin and Yeontae pair but in the end i totally jumped ship from shipping him with Im SOohyang to Shipping him with SHS.
SangMin and Yeontae totally needs to get an award at the year end ceremony as best couple.Crossing my fingers KBS gives them an award as best couple despite Juggernaut competition...

and lastly wanna ask.. does anyone know a link for subbed video of his movie  6 Persons Room ?

Hi - nice for you to join us here! Can you get YouTube videos ? Just do a search for 6 PersonsRoom and you can find episodes.I watched them there and I can understand why SH says that role was the most meaningful to him.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, fashiondream said:

Link for the 5 episodes of 6 Persons Room - if you hit the 3 horizontal lines on the top hand corner below, you can see the playlist for all 5 eps.

Oh My. thanks you for this. thanks so much  been curious about this project since he seems fins it very meaningful...

BTW. other than variety shows is there any news of a new drama for him? or movie?

• Like 3