Sunghoon 성훈 - [Drama 2023] Perfect Marriage Revenge [Drama 2023] Death's Game

yoyo_icecube

From Showbiz Korea. His section starts from 6:39 min mark

Showbiz Korea (EP1404) #SungHoon CUT #성훈 #ソンフン #成勋 #ShowBizKorea program #아리랑국제방송 #ArirangTV Thank you Arirang TV for Cheering Sung Hoon SungHoon CUT : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DuZDGahSoQ Full video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7BiM8J6c0w

Posted by Sung Hoon 성훈 International on Monday, July 25, 2016

• Like 2

@evie7 - so happy to read your post. Noble, My Love was where I first became aware of SH and then I watched some of his other work. I loved him in Noble, My Love because 1)  his look was so sexy and cool 2) the storyline as he was the main character 3) and his costar I thought was so cute and beautiful though a little lacking in the acting department 4) I still rewatch certain episodes, never seem to get tired of watching him in this. I really do hope his next drama he will be the leading man and it will be a great story. I am pretty impressed with his work in Five Children because that character is so opposite to what seems to be his real personality, yet he was able to make the character so likeable and I think he and the actress who plays opposite him is the reason the show is a hit. Like you said, in all his interviews and fan interaction videos, he seems so sweet, sincere, shy, humble, and charming.

• Like 2

@fashiondream Noble My Love was the first time I watched hm in a drama too. One of my favorite parts is when he speaks in mandarin crazy-monkey-emoticon-121.gif After watching Noble My Love (at least 4 times) I had to watch more of his dramas and his episodes on New Kids on the Block.  I'm so happy that he has found sucess w/Five Kids, he's the only reason I started to watch it.  I have to say he has stolen the show w/ Sang Min and agree he is one of the reasons this show is a hit.  He is a pro at comedy.

• Like 1

tumblr_oc6kx7rBM51valxs7o1_1280.jpg

===============================================================

Award Certificate

YeonDoo is my A-World                 Kim SangMin / SungHoon

The aforementioned individual has, in the KBS Weekend Drama "Five Children",
taken on the role of Kim SangMin, "crazy-like but with style",
succeeded in an heretofore unprecendented character portrayal and,
in a manner worthy of an athlete, impenetrable iron-wall-like
Sweet Pumpkin Lee YeonTae's heart disarmed, for this (achievement)
is awarded this certificate.

2016y 08m 21d

===============================================================

Well done, BRADUH :w00t:

• Like 3