Sunghoon 성훈 - [Drama 2023] Perfect Marriage Revenge [Drama 2023] Death's Game

yoyo_icecube

19 minutes ago, meechuttso said:

@fashiondream I love what you're doing for SungHoon and his page! It's hard to keep up with you, but we (SH & SHS) are keeping pace on the same page. Let's keep linking back to YeonSang page regularly also and watch all 3 keep going into the awards ceremonies at year's end and BEYOND! :heart:

Hi hi!

I also replied on Yeontae/SangMin thread.

Thank you meechuttso - your words here mean SO much to me. Both SH and SHS deserve  much attention and recognition and you are certainly doing a lot to do that for SHS with her actress page. I like what she has been doing since FE, choosing quality stuff and keeping her fans in touch with her Instagram.  It was a little lonely when I started updating SH's actor page so to know there are those out there who share my love for him is really nice. I do hope there will be a lot to post about on this thread in the future too.:heart:

• Like 5

Translation of news article about Yujin So and SH at the Drama Awards

[Economic Daily Star Team Issue Today] actress So Yoo-jin and Sung Hoon unveiled the "2016 Seoul Drama Awards' certification shots appeared with the" five children.

Past 8 pm So Yoo-jin is to "Gimp on their SNS! The tears just remind mannani bangapgu # posted an article called Seoul International Drama Awards 2016 ".

The picture published along with the article has gotta catch a look at this affectionate look at the camera and posing So Yoo-jin Sung Hoon.

So Yoo-jin and Sung Hoon is the bar who appeared together in KBS2 weekend drama 'five children. In the drama, Sung Hoon was called "GIMP" to play professional golfer gimsangmin figures decompose.

So Yoo-jin will show off the beauty of the right to water and beautiful white dress, and Sung Hoon leads a stand showing the right example a charismatic figure, but nevertheless can not hide eye next to the 'seniors'.

In the past 8 pm it took place the live broadcast of KBS2 'Seoul Drama Awards 2016'. She attended the event, graced the place like Song Joong-gi, Shin Min Ah, Fujii Mina.

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=009&aid=0003799412

20160909_1473377138_99_20160909082704.PNG?type=w430_q80

Running Man episode with SH will be broadcast next Sunday. Hopefully, it will be uploaded with English subs soon thereafter for those of us who can't see it on TV.

• Like 5

12 hours ago, fashiondream said:

Running Man episode with SH will be broadcast next Sunday. Hopefully, it will be uploaded with English subs soon thereafter for those of us who can't see it on TV.

subs for the show are usually available a few hours after the episode is aired. :)

• Like 3

Pic which includes Sung Hoon posted on actress YoonYoung's instagram. She is the girl in the pic with SH in previous post and both were in a drama called Passionate Love, which was one of SH's first acting jobs. It's nice to see he still follows her on Instagram and vice versa even after.

• Like 3