Sunghoon 성훈 - [Drama 2023] Perfect Marriage Revenge [Drama 2023] Death's Game

yoyo_icecube

Morning f I'm Sydney Australia can anyone help me? I'm trying to find the link with eng subs for My Eqr Candy episodes with Sung Hoon. Would anyone please be able to direct me to the right place?

Thank you friends!

1 hour ago, rt181106 said:

I do miss seeing SH on TV. I'm on rewind for MSR and currently trying to watch his very first Kdrama. 

I do hope news re his world fan tour of scheduled dates come out soon!

Hi @rt181106. I know... so hard not to see SH regularly. I keep looking for videos on YouTube or rewatch episodes of Noble, My Love on Netflix.

I think you asked about where you can find subbed clips of Candy in My Ear.....did you check this website?-https://www.facebook.com/SungHoonBang.FanPage and look on the left side at the top for videos. I thought I saw clips there of that show. Sorry I cannot be of more help.

12 hours ago, bisbald2017 said:

I don't know about other regions, but an agency in Hong Kong has said something about holding his fanmeeting HK (no details though). When I read that the fanmeeting locations including HK I was quite shocked actually. I was more doubtful than excited, since MSR was not broadcasted in any channels in HK at all and I think he is quite unknown here.

@bisbald2017Hi! Thanks for the info. I'm not that familiar with Hong Kong and the relation to China but I had the impression that SH had many Chinese fans who had seen his other dramas. Also, they may have seen MSR on other websites that showed clips of MSR (not broadcast) - that was how I saw the episodes of MSR here in the USA.

1 hour ago, fashiondream said:

Hi @rt181106. I know... so hard not to see SH regularly. I keep looking for videos on YouTube or rewatch episodes of Noble, My Love on Netflix.

I think you asked about where you can find subbed clips of Candy in My Ear.....did you check this website?-https://www.facebook.com/SungHoonBang.FanPage and look on the left side at the top for videos. I thought I saw clips there of that show. Sorry I cannot be of more help.

I'll check it out @fashiondream - I really really really miss him! Do you think I should watch Five is Enough instead of Tales of New Giseang first? Both are so long (can't win right? too short? too long?) I really do hope that they put him in another drama as a lead. He really suits RomCom but please make it at least 20 episodes - you know what 16 episodes would be better than 12 episodes! 

I'm so glad he's had his enlistment out of the way - with two of my other loves going I don't know how my kdrama world would have survived! 

6 hours ago, rt181106 said:

I do miss seeing SH on TV. I'm on rewind for MSR and currently trying to watch his very first Kdrama. 

I do hope news re his world fan tour of scheduled dates come out soon!

New Tales of Gisaeng is so good. I lost count of how many times i fell in love with him in that drama..lol. It was a love at first sight for him but he was a bit of a jerk before he knew and accepted the fact that he loved the female lead, but after that he was so sweet and understanding and everything you would want for a boyfriend. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, amisyka77 said:

New Tales of Gisaeng is so good. I lost count of how many times i fell in love with him in that drama..lol. It was a love at first sight for him but he was a bit of a jerk before he knew and accepted the fact that he loved the female lead, but after that he was so sweet and understanding and everything you would want for a boyfriend. 

Thank you I'll try to be patient & watch it ^_^

This has to be one of fave BTS scenes. I love how always without fail teases her. I watched Noble My Love only for SH his female lead in that one really annoyed me. I didn't see any sparks at all! With SJE from the get go it was FIREWORKS! 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, fashiondream said:

Have to repost this music video: love the song, love the singer (Lyn), and love all the scenes they chose - all the best scenes of Sung Hoon/Cha Jin Wook.

I love this song!

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Cr to mrsfangirl..

i had to rewatch it to make sure...he kisses her 3x :wub:

I can't help but be so jealous of SJE...I mean who would complain??? I love that he kisses her more than once each time in this drama!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, fashiondream said:

@bisbald2017Hi! Thanks for the info. I'm not that familiar with Hong Kong and the relation to China but I had the impression that SH had many Chinese fans who had seen his other dramas. Also, they may have seen MSR on other websites that showed clips of MSR (not broadcast) - that was how I saw the episodes of MSR here in the USA.

@fashiondream  oh yes, you reminded me why a fanmeeting would be in Hong Kong. Since fanmeeting in mainland China is not possible at the moment due to Korean culture ban there, the nearest possible and convenient location (about getting visa) for Chinese fans is only Hong Kong....I also watched Chinese subbed MSR on "other" websites, and know some HK people did it too. But for holding a fanmeeting is another thing. Unlike in Japan, only those idols and very popular/well-known actors/actress (e.g. So Ji Sub, Gong Yoo, Lee Dong Wook, Park Bo Gum) held fanmeeting here...

9 hours ago, rt181106 said:

I'll check it out @fashiondream - I really really really miss him! Do you think I should watch Five is Enough instead of Tales of New Giseang first? Both are so long (can't win right? too short? too long?) I really do hope that they put him in another drama as a lead. He really suits RomCom but please make it at least 20 episodes - you know what 16 episodes would be better than 12 episodes! 

I'm so glad he's had his enlistment out of the way - with two of my other loves going I don't know how my kdrama world would have survived! 

@rt181106 I just watched Five Enough, but didn't watch New Tales of Gisaeng. If you prefer Rom-Com, then I think you should watch Five Enough first. :D:D:D

@rt181106and @amisyka77

I have only watched MSR, Noble My Love and Five Enough (Five Children) all full episodes. I wish I could watch NTOG in full but really don't want to join something like DramaFever, etc. for full access just because I am really careful about overseas sites especially in certain countries. But I'm dying to see it, especially after reading your comments amiskya77.

I really liked FE as a story and the acting was excellent with many respected and well-known actors. His character is really a jerk in the beginning and it's testament to the storyline of course but I also think SH's acting and personal charm, that many viewers started loving this character and of course the couple of SangMin (his character) and Yeondae (Hye Sun's character). They were the second leads but became so popular that most people watched because of them. But it is a long series with many characters - if you have the time, watch it all, not just for SH. Sang Min though is not my favorite character tho because I like SH playing really strong men and SM was just a little too childish and blind in love type.

I love Noble,My Love even with all it's faults. I love his character - so sexy and strong and tho the love scenes were lacking, I liked the couple in the drama. 

I have to admit at this time, I can only watch dramas or shows with SH in them, just can't invest the time for anything else or have the interest.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, bisbald2017 said:

@fashiondream  oh yes, you reminded me why a fanmeeting would be in Hong Kong. Since fanmeeting in mainland China is not possible at the moment due to Korean culture ban there, the nearest possible and convenient location (about getting visa) for Chinese fans is only Hong Kong....I also watched Chinese subbed MSR on "other" websites, and know some HK people did it too. But for holding a fanmeeting is another thing. Unlike in Japan, only those idols and very popular/well-known actors/actress (e.g. So Ji Sub, Gong Yoo, Lee Dong Wook, Park Bo Gum) held fanmeeting here...

@rt181106 I just watched Five Enough, but didn't watch New Tales of Gisaeng. If you prefer Rom-Com, then I think you should watch Five Enough first. :D:D:D

I hope he gets a nice reception in HK - I imagine his agency or manager looked into where the fan interest would be to have him travel to those countries he is scheduled to go to. I still can't believe he is coming to the USA but NML being on Netflix for over a year now hopefully has brought him more USA fans.

About fan meetings in Japan - personally I think he holds these yearly fan meetings there for his core group of Japanese fans and not because he is popular like the big stars you mentioned. So I think the fan meetings to these various countries will be for that purpose also.

• Like 1