Sunghoon 성훈 - [Drama 2023] Perfect Marriage Revenge [Drama 2023] Death's Game

yoyo_icecube

Sung Hoon posted this on his IG February 7th, 2017 (after MSR finished shooting; MSR started broadcasting/streaming in April) while he was in Japan for a fan meeting - his translated comment was "How are you all doing? One of the comments left was Jieun Song's which translates to "Yep, doing well".

• secret_jieunssong응잘지내요(she added the emoji for deep thinking - can't post emojis as part of message here)

• Like 1

I can't wait for his FM in Singapore. So excited. :D
Even though this is not my first time seeing him, but it will be my first time seeing him performing etc etc.
He came Singapore twice for runway walk at Fide Fashion Week, one is on 2012 and another on 2013.
Below are just some encounter that I had with him,
2012:
csdJ1Ta.jpg

5k7xLxj.jpg

2013:
NPcWXRG.jpg

msybjwn.jpg

FS4KtXq.jpg

• Like 2

On 2017-6-2 at 0:48 PM, fashiondream said:

I believe it is reliable as it was posted on Sung Hoon International fanpage and to me it looks like they translated a korean news article [Sports Chosun.com) - I will try to find that article from that source and let you know. They mentioned further details such as dates and locations would be announced. I hope you get to go! I have no idea where is the USA he might be coming to so I'm not sure if I can go see him:(

Didn't see anything online but was in Korean so hard to say. It did surprise me that he would travel to that many different countries so if it is accurate, more details should be showing up on the SH Intermational (Sung Hoon_Support Instagram)

I don't know about other regions, but an agency in Hong Kong has said something about holding his fanmeeting HK (no details though). When I read that the fanmeeting locations including HK I was quite shocked actually. I was more doubtful than excited, since MSR was not broadcasted in any channels in HK at all and I think he is quite unknown here.