Sunghoon 성훈 - [Drama 2023] Perfect Marriage Revenge [Drama 2023] Death's Game

yoyo_icecube

Hi @fashiondream

What a great fan you are holding down the fort on Sung Hoon's thread.The Trailer for SH's movie is also in YouTube.  I guess this movie was originally called Come to Busan Port and the name has been changed to Brothers in Heaven.  Looks interesting.

BTS and interview.  Haven't backread so hopefully these videos haven't been posted before.

• Like 1

IdolMaster pics

1 hour ago, kodomonojikan said:

Hi @fashiondream

What a great fan you are holding down the fort on Sung Hoon's thread.The Trailer for SH's movie is also in YouTube.  I guess this movie was originally called Come to Busan Port and the name has been changed to Brothers in Heaven.  Looks interesting.

BTS and interview.  Haven't backread so hopefully these videos haven't been posted before.

Thanks for dropping in. I read the title remains Come Back to Busan Port for the Korean market but is Brothers in Heaven for the international market. Maybe they thought the Busan in the title for international moviegoers would remind them of Train to Busan,lol.

• Like 1

[ GUEST ] #SUNGHOON will be guest for #OLIVE program " one day suddenly million won" '어느날 갑자기 백만원' 게스 #성훈 for on air & time we will keep fans updated #어느날갑자기백만원 #tvN #ソンフン #成勋 #成勛

18506319_1485961064757485_1378573790644011008_n.jpg?oh=8c166b3397be92ece4d939a2adf833d3&oe=59A04A58

-1:09

4.6K Views

4 hours ago, fashiondream said:

wow, Sung Hoon is finally coming to the USA!

Hi All I'm new here but was wondering how reliable the post is? I'm seriously considering going to either in SG or Philippines if there are firm dates. Is there an international fan club for Sung Hoon in Phils? 

39 minutes ago, rt181106 said:

Hi All I'm new here but was wondering how reliable the post is? I'm seriously considering going to either in SG or Philippines if there are firm dates. Is there an international fan club for Sung Hoon in Phils? 

I believe it is reliable as it was posted on Sung Hoon International fanpage and to me it looks like they translated a korean news article [Sports Chosun.com) - I will try to find that article from that source and let you know. They mentioned further details such as dates and locations would be announced. I hope you get to go! I have no idea where is the USA he might be coming to so I'm not sure if I can go see him:(

Didn't see anything online but was in Korean so hard to say. It did surprise me that he would travel to that many different countries so if it is accurate, more details should be showing up on the SH Intermational (Sung Hoon_Support Instagram)

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, fashiondream said:

I believe it is reliable as it was posted on Sung Hoon International fanpage and to me it looks like they translated a korean news article [Sports Chosun.com) - I will try to find that article from that source and let you know. They mentioned further details such as dates and locations would be announced. I hope you get to go! I have no idea where is the USA he might be coming to so I'm not sure if I can go see him:(

Didn't see anything online but was in Korean so hard to say. It did surprise me that he would travel to that many different countries so if it is accurate, more details should be showing up on the SH Intermational (Sung Hoon_Support Instagram)

Thank you so much! I'm going insane here. I'm based in Sydney Australia. I seriously would fly to see him! I lived in SIngapore for 6yrs & I was gutted to find out he was there DJing and I missed it! 

If there is further information on dates & location I would love to know! 

• Like 1

A description (translated from Korean) on the next episode of Laws of the Jungle.

Aws of the Jungle "adventure edition in New Zealand will soon be broadcasting its latest episode (2/6) .This edition is still led by Kim Byung Man with guest stars Uee, Sung Hoon, Lee Kyung Kyu, Super Junior's Shindong and Mark GOT7.

On this occasion Sung Hoon and Mark repeatedly showed his kindness. As before Sung Hoon was carrying Uee as he passed the cold lake. Mark also keep working hard to find wood despite his effort not recorded camera "Laws of the Jungle". Now Mark and Sung Hoon again show their attention to the other members. Sung Hoon and Mark have decided not to sleep all night and keep the fire in flames at their camp. "I want to fire his fire to stay in the rain this way," said the actor "My Secret Romance". Yet other members have fallen asleep because they are tired of the adventure that day.

Seeing Sung Hoon begin to fall asleep, Mark comes to guard his fire until morning. "When I slept last night, I was so worried, I finally decided to get up and make the fire bigger," says Mark. He is also grateful to Sung Hoon who wanted to keep the fire last night.

Undeniably, the other "Laws of the Jungle" members are very grateful to the good manners of Mark and Sung Hoon. The members were amazed by the character of both of them who decided not to sleep for the sake of others. New edition New Zealand episode can be seen starting at 10 pm local time on SBS.

• Like 1

Running in to show appreciation for Sung Hoon as I have never watched a crying man eat Abalone Porridge where it made me have all the feels.  :cry::)  Seriously!  

And then I just discovered he was the studly white haired flute playing assassin in Faith?  faith47.jpg

Props to this handsome actor! 

• Like 2