Sunghoon 성훈 - [Drama 2023] Perfect Marriage Revenge [Drama 2023] Death's Game

yoyo_icecube

His latest vlog posted today. It’s really amazing that he can give his fans great content every week on his vlog;  https://www.instagram.com/p/CF10dbcppAK/?igshid=1dnyiu3ugb52b - just a short clip 

Watch the entire vlog on his YouTube channel https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tRLShqz45uM

:wub: https://www.instagram.com/p/CF2BSnXJoXl/?igshid=1tazwbkqkb8ua

9 minutes ago, fashiondream said:

Tentatively titled “Marriage Story” - filming starts very soon. He talks about it a little bit in his latest vlog on his YT channel.

ok thank you..

this man is like perfection personified. im super in love with him :sweet:

this will probably sound silly and hopeless, but i hope one day he get paired up with my favorite kdrama actress Yoo In Na. They are both so good in acting and i personally think both are underrated..

Just now, jhaynie said:

ok thank you..

this man is like perfection personified. im super in love with him :sweet:

this will probably sound silly and hopeless, but i hope one day he get paired up with my favorite kdrama actress Yoo In Na. They are both so good in acting and i personally think both are underrated..

Hi! Always nice to “meet” another SH fan. I don’t watch many other k dramas besides his so don’t know much about other actors/actresses aside from his costars  - I’d love him to work with many more talented actresses tho ! I will look Yoo In Na up :heartxoxo:

12 minutes ago, jhaynie said:

i have already read this thread from page 100 up until this end. im always up for more updates about him from you

thank you so much! :blush:

@fashiondream

Wow, I just did a quick Google search on Yoo In Na and she’s got some things in common with SH - almost the same age (she’s about 8 months older) and they both DJ! She’s lovely looking and an accomplished actress (as opposed to a girl group singer turned actress) which is a plus in my book. 

• Love 1

5 minutes ago, fashiondream said:

Wow, I just did a quick Google search on Yoo In Na and she’s got some things in common with SH - same age and they both DJ! She’s lovely looking and an accomplished actress (as opposed to a girl group singer turned actress) which is a plus in my book. 

exactly right?? im so happy you approved of it! they both DJ and are both good-looking. im just a new fan of him (and a long-time fan of In Na) because even though he has been in the industry for quite some, i only  learned of him  and watched his drama recently. and i was previously  obsessing over some actor and then i saw Sung Hoon  and i was like, damn, Sung Hoon can give any of those overrated actors a run for their money! This man should go global! :blush:

anyway, i look forward to more of your frequent updates about him! it is so nice to meet a senior fan of him from whom i can learn more about SH. 

Just now, jhaynie said:

exactly right?? im so happy you approved of it! they both DJ and are both good-looking. im just a new fan of him (and a long-time fan of In Na) because even though he has been in the industry for quite some, i only  learned of him  and watched his drama recently. and i was previously  obsessing over some actor and then i saw Sung Hoon  and i was like, damn, Sung Hoon can give any of those overrated actors a run for their money! This man should go global! :blush:

anyway, i look forward to more of your frequent updates about him! it is so nice to meet a senior fan of him from whom i can learn more about SH. 

:foryou:

• Thanks 1