Sunghoon 성훈 - [Drama 2023] Perfect Marriage Revenge [Drama 2023] Death's Game

yoyo_icecube

SUNGHOON

http://www.dramafever.com/st/news/images/163c4b46-8beb-4856-a385-244483e2dba4.jpg

BANG SUNGHOON ll  방성훈

14/02/1983 

184cm ll 74kg

Stallion Entertainment

Yongin University ll Social and Physical Education

instagram

Drama

2011  New Tales of Gisaeng (SBS)

2012  The Bodyguard (CCTV), Faith (SBS), The Birth of a Family (SBS)

2013  Passionate Love (SBS)

2014  6 Person Room (Naver TVCast)

2015  Noble, My Love (Naver TVCast), Oh My Venus (KBS2), Five Children (KBS2)

2017 My Secret Romance (OCN), Idol Master KR (SBSfunE)

Variety Show

2012  Let's Go! Dream Team S2 Ep124 (KBS2), Strong Heart Ep92-93 (SBS)

2015  Our Neighborhood Arts and Physical Education Swimming Ep113-124 (KBS2)

http://www.dramafever.com/st/news/images/b5a493c0-1a2d-46cc-9cb6-60290fa12fb9.jpg

-will add up more-

ps: pictures are from various source including dramafever and google.

pss: i tried to find his thread but i found nothing, i hope im not duplicating his thread. 

• Like 9

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, evie7 said:

OMG @yoyo_icecube Thank You for opening this thread! Since I watched him in Nobel My Love he has become one of my favorites! I'm so happy.

So sexy and handsome! I loved him in New Tales of the Gisaeng

@gladys57 Where are you? Come check out Sung Hoon's soompi thread!

@evie7 thank you for coming to this thread. i tried to find his thread but i found nothing so i opened one for him.. but as you can see.. im not that good at creating fancy 1st post.. but i hope its contains enough info about him. i haven't watch new tales of the gisaeng, i might need to google that drama. i hope he will quickly pick his next drama. i really miss him already.

i wish noble, my love would have 2nd season, sunghoon and jaekyung looks great together in that webdrama. and i miss mr. secretary too. haha

btw, did you watch cool kidz on block (swimming) yet??

• Like 4

1 hour ago, yoyo_icecube said:

@evie7 thank you for coming to this thread. i tried to find his thread but i found nothing so i opened one for him.. but as you can see.. im not that good at creating fancy 1st post.. but i hope its contains enough info about him. i haven't watch new tales of the gisaeng, i might need to google that drama. i hope he will quickly pick his next drama. i really miss him already.

i wish noble, my love would have 2nd season, sunghoon and jaekyung looks great together in that webdrama. and i miss mr. secretary too. haha

btw, did you watch cool kidz on block (swimming) yet??

crazy-monkey-emoticon-121.gif Yes watched the cool kidz..  @gladys57 was the one to tell me about it when we were waiting for Oh My Venus to start. I wish for a Nobel My Love second season too. I didn't find many pics on the web for it, here's a bts one

Untitled%20image%2010_zpsr4lso1zx.jpg

I just love him in suits. I really liked JaeKyung too, She and Sung Hoon had some great chemistry.   I checked viki for New Tales of the Gisaeng but they don't have it. If you just check the sites that shall not be mentioned, you'll find it. It's really good. You will fall in love with Damo. admire-onion-head-emoticon.gifHis next drama is going to be Five Children/Five Enough it's from KBS but I haven't seen a lot about it on the web. Hopefully

KBS subs it on their youtube . I think you have done a great job on the first post! I'm so greatfull you started this thread for him. 

• Like 3

February 1, 2016

Sung Hoon becomes a new face for clothing brand, Buckaroo

Source: TVJ via Hancinema.net

photo680655.jpg
Actor Sung Hoon showcased the stylish casual looks and showed off his firm physique toned through exercises. He became a model for a vintage style casual clothing brand, Buckaroo's 2016 Spring/Summer season.

In the revealed pictorial, Sung Hoon shows off perfect fit in a simple style with a white shirt and a pair of jeans. His sexy and powerful presence does not let you take off your eyes.

Meanwhile, Sung Hoon has taken a role as Kim Sangmin, a professional golfer and model in KBS' upcoming weekend drama, "Five Children".

• Like 6

February 2, 2016

"Five Children" Sung Hoon's perfect looks

Source: Wstar news via Hancinema.net

4cf7ea09876abde51c80c07bd4ceb43e.jpg

Actor Sung Hoon was revealed in some behind-the-scene cuts of the new KBS 2TV weekend drama "Five Children".

The pictures show Sung Hoon looking handsome with his features standing out and his lean muscles lining his body.

During break he drinks coffee and reads a magazine, making every move he makes like a scene from a movie.

His agency says, "Sung Hoon has been maintaining his muscles and physical shape through continuous workout and training".

Meanwhile, "Five Children" will be broadcast on the 20th at 7:50PM.

• Like 6

• 3 months later...
Guest chocmagma

Hello everyone! *waving* I see familiar faces here :love: Hello again!

Thanks for opening this thread, @yoyo_icecube!

I watched him in Oh My Venus and totally swoooooooned by him LOL. And I really love his character in Noble, My Love. I'm hoping for season 2 as well, @evie7! I have yet to watch him in Five Children since I dont go well with dramas with so many eps :P

I first know him when he appeared in Strong Heart (alongside the female lead) he talked abt his drama New Tales of the Gisaeng also his life as former swimmer and also his disappointment towards his company rep / manager I couldnt remember.

@chocmagma hello-red-crab-emoticon.gif I'm so happy you found Sung Hoon's thread:wub: You should really check out Five Children Sung Hoon is just so funny in this drama. He has just stolen this drama w/his portrayal Kim Sang Min. I hope he gets a lead role again after this one. I'll have to look for that Strong Heart episode.  

• Like 2

Guest chocmagma

Hello everyone! :blush:

@evie7 yes soooo happy! Finally I found his thread hahaha! My friend also said that Sung Hoon's character is so funny and she enjoys watching him tho she's not so fond of a drama with so many eps. I think I shd give it a try too, I guess ;) Yes pls watch that Strong Heart ep. Back then I didnt know he'd be this famous and good in acting!

@yoyo_icecube I think I wanna give it a try but maybe later, as now been so busy with RL ;____; I caught a glimpse of it while trying to live recap My Lawyer Mr. Joe. At first I was so confused as to why this drama is so different from MLMJ, later I realised that it's Five Children when I saw Sunghoon and then a woman called him Kim Sang Min. Hahahaha.

On 5/20/2016 at 11:29 PM, yoyo_icecube said:

@chocmagma this drama is too long... i don't know if i would start to watch it. but.. @evie7 said its funny.. so... maybe i will check it out (laterrrrrrrrrr on kbs world. huuuu)

This is the 3rd one I've watched w/ so many eps.(I had to watch New Tales of the Gisaeng) but, the first one live. TBH I usually FF through slow scenes and scenes of the stories I don't like. It is worth watching Sung Hoon's story in it. A lot of people in Korea and international fans are hooked on his story line.   I'm just happy he is finally getting recognized.

I just saw on Asian Wiki Sung Hoon is going to be in a movie It's called Come Back to Busan Port. He co stars w/ Lee Jung Jin. It's a story about fraternal twins who become separated from an early age one is a police detective and the other a gangster and Sung Hoon will play the gangster. I hope we get plenty  Sung Hoon action scenescrazy-monkey-emoticon-121.gif  It's supposed to start filming next month. 

Edited by evie7
spelling and grammar
  • Like 2

@snowpanda I like the other stories too but....crazy-monkey-emoticon-121.gif I died and thought I was in heaven when he took his coat off in that bowling alley. I'm happy you found Sung Hoon's thread. Thanks for the pics:wub:

@yoyo_icecube It's a cute entertaining drama, be warned that Sung Hoon does not appear until I think episode 3 or 4. I almost was not going to watch it after the first week. I was upset because there was no Sung Hoon but I'm happy I gave it another chance. It's already at episode 28 and I have not gotten bored yet.  I can't wait to see if you like it.:D

Edited by evie7
to add a little
  • Like 1

June 1, 2016

Actor Sung Hoon's party to be streamed online in China

AEN20160601009900315_01_i.jpg

SEOUL, June 1 (Yonhap) -- South Korean actor Sung Hoon will become a DJ for a night this week, with the party to be broadcast live on a Chinese streaming website, his publicist said Wednesday.

Some 150 fans are expected to attend "Roi X Sunghoon Exclusive Party" at L7, a hotel in the central Seoul district of Myeongdong, on Friday, Ytree Company said.

Those with a student identification card may enter for free, with the event to be streamed live on Kugou, China's largest music website with 500 million users.

"Sung Hoon is planning and directing this event so he can spend quality time with his fans," an official with Stallion Entertainment, Sung's agency, was quoted as saying.

Sung currently stars in the KBS 2TV series "Five Enough" as a professional golfer.

sojungpark@yna.co.kr

• Like 2

• 1 month later...