[Official Thread] Hu Ge 胡歌 (Mainland Artist)

Lynne

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 6 months later...

love him more after NIF!!! I always liked him since CP. He seriously have talent and is so ado4bake and funny too!! After NIF, I feel like there is no need for romance plot, as long as there is a good plot then the drama would deliver. I can't wait what he has in store for us fans! <3333!!!!

• 2 months later...
On 5/12/2017 at 2:48 PM, lolavic1 said:

One of my favorite actors. By his playing, he saves any, even the most terrible role. What can we say about the doramas, where the main or the second male role gives him scope for creativity! They are simply gorgeous.
I can not help but admire him as a singer! The lyrics of his songs are always filled with a deep feeling. All the songs to the doramas are simply gorgeous, but the ending to Nirvana on fire is especially memorable. In my opinion, it's amazing.

To get quick and high-quality results you can buy college papers. Good Luck! )) :)

:)

Unfortunately, as already noted in other comments, very few dreams with his participation are translated into Russian. Perhaps that's why Hu Ge is not very well known to the Russian-speaking audience. But I hope that after getting acquainted with his latest works, translators will also fall in love with this actor and start translating with him the dramatic.

• 4 months later...
8 hours ago, angelangie said:

lols yea....this is really funny.... and dont be sorry for sharing :D its good to share something funny once in a while

Oh indeed, will do :thumbsup:.  I was actually surprised nobody shared this bits of a funny item, i must have viewed this like 10 times already during break from work just to have a good laugh, made my day :joy:.

• 2 months later...

Hu Ge is returning from his break and will be going into movies. He has three upcoming films:

The Wild Goose Lake: this film has been shortlisted for competition at the Cannes International FIlm Festival this May.

Official synopsisThe Wild Goose Lake centers on the leader of a dangerous biker gang on the run who meets a woman willing to give everything to get her freedom back. Both in a dead end, they decide to play one last time and gamble their destiny at a train station in South China.

cvMUlCc.jpg

Li Na: biographical film about the Chinese tennis player, Li Na. Hu Ge plays Li Na's husband.

de12cc26gy1g1g3q1h03pj20c80foq4e.jpg

The Climbers: film about the first Chinese team who reached the peak of Mt. Everest. Cast is lead by Wu Jing.

0062YTQ1ly1g2h8co71h1j30go0ncgqr.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I still await his return to TV dramas. Still rewatch NiF for him (and somewhere a far off wish is for him to join the upcoming Novoland Pearl Eclipse as the male lead and reunite with YM).

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks so much for the updates! I will take anything with HG in it at this rate - it has been too long!  I still hunt for Nirvana in Fire DVD set with English subs. 

HG looks pretty amazing in the posters for the Wild Goose Lake film. He really is a handsome chameleon that looks good as a rough mobster and/or the dapper gentlemen type. 

My secret wish is for him to do a drama with YM again lol. 

• 1 month later...

Archived