[Official Thread] Hu Ge 胡歌 (Mainland Artist)

Lynne

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some videos from the Golden Eagle Awards 2016. Hu Ge won the 'Audience's Choice for Actor Award' and the 'Most Popular Actor Award'.

Cr:  胡歌 ThinkHuGe Facebook

1. Acceptance speech for the 'Audience's Choice for Actor Award'

2. Hu Ge and Liu Tao for 'Most Popular Actor' and 'Most Popular Actress'

3. A reunion between Hu Ge and Ariel Lin

4. Two special fans made an appearance for Hu Ge. Really loved his interaction with his elderly fan :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

One of my favorite actors. By his playing, he saves any, even the most terrible role. What can we say about the doramas, where the main or the second male role gives him scope for creativity! They are simply gorgeous.
I can not help but admire him as a singer! The lyrics of his songs are always filled with a deep feeling. All the songs to the doramas are simply gorgeous, but the ending to Nirvana on fire is especially memorable. In my opinion, it's amazing.
Unfortunately, as already noted in other comments, very few dreams with his participation are translated into Russian. Perhaps that's why Hu Ge is not very well known to the Russian-speaking audience. But I hope that after getting acquainted with his latest works, translators will also fall in love with this actor and start translating with him the dramatic.

:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived