Pierre Ngo
Raymond Cho
Mark Ma
Kelvin Chan
Celine Ma
Raymond Tsang
Sin Ho Ying

Synopsis

Hong Kong traffic E&C inspector To Cheuk Fung is dedicated to his mission. He and his subordinates often go undercover so they can easily prosecute those who speed, drunk drive, and hold illegal licenses. Cheuk Fung is an extremely cold person, serious in speech and manner, but he is strangely close friends with the boisterous Sze Ma of the investigation team. The duo are left speechless when they meet the rookie cop Bui Sam Yau, who they assumed would not be able to withstand Cheuk Fung’s strict demands. But after Sam Yau helps Cheuk Fung dispel a worry that he has kept locked in his heart for many years, the two grow extremely close, forming a pseudo father-daughter relationship. Sam Yau’s satisfactory performance catches the attention of Sze Ma, who convinces her to join his team. Sze Ma has been less than pleased with his subordinate Yiu Yiu, who prefers to do everything by the book and fails to catch up to Sze Ma’s painstaking style of investigating. Meanwhile, a racing gang has been wreaking havoc in the streets, sending out provoking messages to the police. Cheuk Fung and his team are given the light to track them down, but he ends up stepping into a dangerous boundary. A dark haze he has been avoiding once again appears before his eyes.

Previews

OSTs

Coming soon...

Kenny Wong cries that he trusted the wrong person, didn't get paid for filming

kenny_wong_no_pay.jpg

Artiste Kenny Wong (黃德斌) promoted for new TVB series, Speed of Life (鐵馬戰車). It was rumored that he and producer, Jonathan Chik (戚其義) were filming Mainland China's new series, The Legendary Tycoon (傳奇大亨) but because of a clash of opinion between the Jonathan Chik and the investor, he and Jonathan were both removed from the production. He candidly expressed that he trusted the wrong person this time, he said: "I've known him for ten years. I've already filmed one-third of my parts. For two months, I still haven't received my paycheck, never received a cent. (Didn't pay half beforehand?) Trusted the wrong person, I thought I've known him for ten years so even when the contract hasn't been fully written out yet, I started filming for him. I didn't know it would turn out this way. You can't even trust someone who you've known for ten years. (Why don't you continue filming?) Our focus is different." Asked how much was his loss, he said: "It's in the thousands, the company is currently helping me take care of it."

Moreover, his series, The Executioner (刀下留人) receive rave reviews and even became the second highest in TV ratings for 2015. Asked whether he is confident in Speed of Life, he expressed: "I hope the audience will like it because everyone put a lot of efforts in filming it."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: chaierie @ Asian E-News Portal

• 2 weeks later...

Benjamin Yuen feels Natalie Tong's nose is too high when filming kissing scene

news5.jpg
(Picture, from left to right: Natalie Tong, Benjamin Yuen)

news6.jpg

Artiste Natalie Tong (唐詩詠), Benjamin Yuen (袁偉豪), Kenny Wong (黃德斌) and others attended the promotion campaign for Speed of Life (鐵馬戰車) series and played racing cars electronic game. Benjamin was the winner while Natalie came in third place. They also announced the series received high rating record of 30 pts last week.

Benjamin had 6 to 7 NG for the kissing scene with Natalie in the series and felt it had not reach the passionate level. Natalie said: "No NG but because of certain shots and background. Prior to that, we found many movies and series for Benjamin to watch but he had no reaction after watching it and I walked away after that. He said the scene should be gentle and I believed him. (Kiss very long?) Yes due to different angles." Benjamin added they played love songs in order to create the romantic atmosphere and cultivate their feelings, and had to see angle when kissing as Natalie's nose was too high.

When asked if he needed to report to his partner before filming kissing scene, Benjamin said: "We are filming series and it belongs to love and artistic film." Natelie said: "We work in this line and will understand it. (Did Tony Hung (洪永城) say your nose is too high?) No idea."

Mentioning about Sisley Choi's (蔡思貝) absence, Natalie said: "Afraid of me? She is working today and I will suggest to stretch muscles together. I need to congratulate her for being nominated into Hong Kong Film Awards." She expressed that she will leave it to Toby Chan (陳庭欣) to wear swimsuit for celebrations of the high ratings.

Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal

Kenny Wong feels shy when filming kissing scene with Rachel Kan

kenny.jpg

Artiste Kenny Wong (黃德斌) was promoting Speed of Life (鐵馬戰車) series and expressed he felt embarrassed to film kissing scene with Rachel Kan (簡慕華) who acted as his wife: "I feel embarrassed even when you mention it now and no need to remember it. The scene illustrated I appear to lose my family and return to the initial love feelings subsequently. (Very passionate kissing scene?) Yes but unsure about how much they edit it. (Feel shy when filming it?) Will not if do not think that much and fortunately the opposite party is familiar whenever filming it. Hope the executive producer will give it and I need not go to that extent."

Benjamin Yuen consulted his friend who works as traffic police when filming Speed of Life series

benjamin.jpg

Artiste Benjamin Yuen (袁偉豪) accepted an interview from radio station and when mentioned about his role as Sze Ma sir (施馬Sir) in Speed of Life (鐵馬戰車) series received good reviews, he replied he did not expect the reaction was good: "The series was wrapped up during end year 2014 and the colleagues in editing room said the role was cheap and they wished to continue watching it. (Will you talk as a policeman since you acted in many police roles?) Nope but I did many research for this series. I have friend who works as traffic police and asked them about their terminology. (Filming the series with full concentration as you are a car lover?) In fact, many colleagues have motorcycle licences and they like to talk about cars. We drove motorcycle to see and help out when others were filming a car scene."

TVB Ratings Report (02/01/2016 - 02/07/2016)

Dramas
Speed of Life - 鐵馬戰車 (EPS 14-18) - 28 PTS (Peaking at 29 PTS) *MONDAY TO FRIDAY EPISODES

Love as a Predatory Affair - 愛情食物鏈 (EPS 16-20) - 27 PTS (Peaking at 30 PTS) 

Come Home Love - 愛.回家 (EPS 953-957) - 22 PTS (Peaking at 24 PTS)

Weekend Episodes
Love as a Predatory Affair FINALE - 愛情食物鏈 大結局 (EP 21 END) - 25 PTS (Peaking at 29 PTS) *AIRED ON SATURDAY

Speed of Life - 鐵馬戰車 (EP 19) - 25 PTS *AIRED ON SATURDAY

Speed of Life FINALE - 鐵馬戰車 大結局 (EP 20 END) - 24 PTS (Peaking at 26 PTS) *AIRED ON SUNDAY

Specials
The Lunar Star Dinner - 萬千星輝團年飯 - 19 PTS

Variety Shows
Good Cheap Eats 4 - 暖DD.食平D - 23 PTS (Peaking at 25 PTS)

Sunday Stage Fight - Sunday好戲王 - 19 PTS

Scoop - 東張西望 - 18 PTS

Sidewalk Scientist - 學是學非 - 18 PTS

Midnight Munchies 3 - 夜宵磨 - 15 PTS 

(Nielsen TAM: 1 point represents 64,920 viewers)

Archived