Henry Lau

the-laterals-henry-lau-06.jpg

Sung Hoon

f4e3c7d5c6942fca7685.jpg

Hwasa

HwasaFlowers.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1

https://www.soompi.com/article/1355702wpp/exclusive-sung-hoon-talks-about-how-real-i-live-alone-is-what-its-like-to-film-the-show-and-more

85afadb5d7bb43ac9f716db40b376c8a.jpeg?s=

Exclusive: Sung Hoon Talks About How Real “I Live Alone” Is, What It’s Like To Film The Show, And More

The emcee kicked off the press conference by asking how has it been thus far filming “I Live Alone,” which is Sung Hoon’s first experience as a fixed member of a variety show. He said, “I started ‘I Live Alone’ with a comfortable mindset and after doing it, I became more comfortable because I’m actually telling people how I live my normal life. I think the biggest reason why the show is a hit in Asia is because of Henry. He is really popular.”

Sung Hoon went on to add, “Each and every celebrity on ‘I Live Alone’ has a very distinct character, which makes the show very fun. The program is not scripted and shows a lot of our genuine sides, that’s why fans enjoy our show.”

• Love 1

Last week’s episode cuts

https://www.soompi.com/article/1356034wpp/i-live-alone-announces-han-hye-jins-1st-appearance-in-7-months

a79b87e5d06b42db8ea77d71445bca13.jpeg?s=

I Live Alone” Announces Han Hye Jin’s 1st Appearance In 7 Months

Han Hye Jin is returning to “I Live Alone”!

On October 1, the program’s director Hwang Ji Young revealed that Han Hye Jin visited the studio for yesterday’s recording, and she will be showing her recent daily life.

When asked if her return is permanent, the director clarified, “She just came to visit once for now.”

Another source from the program explained, “She will be appearing on this week’s episode, and she will appear again in the future when there are topics fitting for her.”

Regarding Jun Hyun Moo, the source shared, “Jun Hyun Moo has also not left the program. The production team has continuously been in contact with him, and he may also join when there is a topic fitting for him.”

Han Hye Jin and Jun Hyun Moo both took a break from the show in March of this year after ending their relationship.

The upcoming episode featuring Han Hye Jin is set to air on October 4 at 11:10 p.m. KST.

@Sushimi Thanks for starting this thread - surprised there wasn’t one before considering it’s popularity. I started watching the show from when Sung Hoon first appeared (remember him eating cereal from the bag?) :D:wub:. He is my absolute favorite but am fond of the whole regular crew too. 

Last week’s episode with Sung Hoon taking dance lessons from Hwasa was so fun- first time they’re really interacted on the show  - I almost want to ship them now, lol 

• Love 1

@fashiondream No, I should thank you for posting in this thread! I do hope that you will post Sung hoon’s ILA post here in the near future! Cheers!

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/10/i-live-alone-panelists-react-to-this-particular-members-return-to-the-show

'I Live Alone' panelists react to this particular member's return to the show

1570131447-img-20191003101207-6e4a8680.j

Han Hye Jin marked her return to the show and surprised all her fellow members. She took a hiatus from the show after her break up with former MC Jun Hyun Moo

1570131526-img-20191003101314-2352d065.j

Longer clip. Missed Na-rae as the director/ host but a special “guest” dropped in and  with the four idiots, made for a fun dynamic

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B3OJXChpFgN/?igshid=lglra0s3mojw

Looks like the video was removed now for copyright issues. Sorry about that. The best way to view clips is on You Tube. Just do a search for I Live Alone

• Love 1

2 hours ago, fashiondream said:

Longer clip. Missed Na-rae as the director/ host but a special “guest” dropped in and  with the four idiots, made for a fun dynamic

I love sung hoon’s reaction hahahahaha he is cute lol

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I love this show so much. All actors play their role with so much dedication.Their acting seems real.

Song Ga-in is, I think, the best guest  they’ve had on ILA in a long time. First, her voice blew me away even though I’m not particularly into trot or pandori and secondly, her sweet and fun personality.

And she has great taste in men :D

• Love 1

Much thanks @Sushimi for this thread. I have been looking and wondering why such a popular show does not have a soompi thread.

And also grateful thanks @fashiondream for all the latest updates, comments etc. Please continue your sharing.

I very seldom post so I will say gomawo in advance to everyone. :kiss_wink::heart:

But I check this thread every day so keep up the good work. :love:

• Love 1