the-laterals-henry-lau-06.jpg

Sung Hoon

f4e3c7d5c6942fca7685.jpg

Hwasa

HwasaFlowers.jpg

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

@Sushimi Thanks for starting this thread - surprised there wasn’t one before considering it’s popularity. I started watching the show from when Sung Hoon first appeared (remember him eating cereal from the bag?) :D:wub:. He is my absolute favorite but am fond of the whole regular crew too. 

Last week’s episode with Sung Hoon taking dance lessons from Hwasa was so fun- first time they’re really interacted on the show  - I almost want to ship them now, lol 

Longer clip. Missed Na-rae as the director/ host but a special “guest” dropped in and  with the four idiots, made for a fun dynamic

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B3OJXChpFgN/?igshid=lglra0s3mojw

Looks like the video was removed now for copyright issues. Sorry about that. The best way to view clips is on You Tube. Just do a search for I Live Alone

Song Ga-in is, I think, the best guest  they’ve had on ILA in a long time. First, her voice blew me away even though I’m not particularly into trot or pandori and secondly, her sweet and fun personality.

And she has great taste in men :D

• Love 1

Much thanks @Sushimi for this thread. I have been looking and wondering why such a popular show does not have a soompi thread.

And also grateful thanks @fashiondream for all the latest updates, comments etc. Please continue your sharing.

I very seldom post so I will say gomawo in advance to everyone. :kiss_wink::heart:

But I check this thread every day so keep up the good work. :love:

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

wow...i am glad to find this forum here.. started watching it because of Henry and grow to love the rest of the members. Rainbow Club Fighting!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1357003wpp/october-variety-show-brand-reputation-rankings-announced-2

October Variety Show Brand Reputation Rankings Announced

Oct 6, 2019
by E. Cha

The Korean Business Research Institute has revealed this month’s brand reputation rankings for variety shows!

The rankings were determined through an analysis of the consumer participation, interaction, media coverage, community awareness, and viewership indexes of 50 popular variety programs, using big data collected from August 10 to September 11.

MBC’s “I Live Alone” continued its reign at the top of the list this month, enjoying a small increase of 4.55 percent in its brand reputation index for a total score of 11,475,642. High-ranking phrases in the show’s keyword analysis included “Hwasa,” “Kian 84,” and “Henry,” while its highest-ranking related terms included “delightful,” “play an active role,” and “laugh.”

Edited by Strings 4 HENRY
  • Love 1

Looking forward to this episode

https://www.soompi.com/article/1363303wpp/watch-henry-tests-his-athleticism-while-mamamoos-hwasa-throws-park-na-rae-a-birthday-party-in-i-live-alone-preview

Watch: Henry Tests His Athleticism While MAMAMOO’s Hwasa Throws Park Na Rae A Birthday Party In “I Live Alone” Preview

Nov 3, 2019
by S. Cho

MBC’s “I Live Alone” has released a preview for their upcoming episode featuring Henry and MAMAMOO’s Hwasa!

The clip begins with a flashback to Henry losing in arm and thigh wrestling against Park Na Rae in earlier episodes. He confidently announces, “Today, I’m going to be learning from an incredible mentor.” He ends up meeting with his good friend Yoon Do Hyun whom he completes bike training with for five hours. They run into Yoo Se Yoon, who hilariously shows off his unique way of biking. Henry then moves on to a skate park to train his skateboarding skills.

MAMAMOO’s Hwasa teams up with Han Hye Jin to throw Park Na Rae a U.S. ’80s-themed birthday party, with each of them renaming themselves to Georgina, Samantha, and Maria. After some extensive decorating, the dynamic trio play a wide variety of games. They eat some delicious-looking noodles before Hwasa and Han Hye Jin collaborate for a dramatic serenade for the birthday girl.

This episode airs on November 8 at 11 p.m. KST. Check out the full preview below!

Edited by Strings 4 HENRY

• 2 weeks later...