@thoron

OMG, I agree with you... I was categorized into a few of your statement there and I try my best to make it less.. 
Poor concentration? Definitely.. I can't get rid of this point! I even read and sometimes replied when I was in the office!
I check the post everyday, and often refresh. Because I have many things needed to be done, I tend to read and intended to reply later.. but when I was home, I forgot what I want to reply so basically I will become silent again LOL.:confounded:

Jumpiness? Oh how happy I'm when I read some update there.. I felt like I'm injected with a dose of happiness haha. Really thanks to those who read,update us and translate for us!:grin:

Insomnia? Sometimes I can't sleep when I playback all the episodes on my mind hahaha. Then it turns into:
Depression.. Will I ever met one like GH or BLY? Oh pity me..:frown:

Occasional Feelings of Nostalgia (Especially the songs part is totally true):grin:

Loss of Appetite, happens to me after I watched a few episodes because of the feeling getting into my heart :dizzy:
but I move on and I'm totally fine now haha.:blush:

Unexplained Sadness.. it comes and goes like a boss! :dizzy:

Congratulation! it is now 200 pages and currently from what I see, this thread is the hottest right now!

• Like 6

@swong2330 There are evils of entertainment industry and yes, drugs is one of the greater evils. I do hope that Johnny and Zhouzhou are safe from those evils and can navigate their ways through the waters well.

@Fizzy Dizzy

For me, I like Gu Hai since the beginning. He's so expressive and Johnny played him well. I usually do not like rich-spoiled character because their tendencies to solve everything by waving (their parents') money but Gu Hai did not flaunt his wealth, he even tried to hide it. At later episodes, he started to show his wealth but still in a subtle way. The only time I think he was being overbearing is when he bought couple items -and cars! That's when I usually rolled my eyes. But at this time, I was in love with Gu Hai already.

Johnny portrayed Gu Hai as an overbearing character (stubborn, bratty, overly dominant) without being too overbearing. His handsome look and hunky body help, for sure, but the most important thing for me was how he conveyed Gu Hai feelings through small things. Smirks, gazes, even how he speak as Gu Hai left deep impression in me.

Real-life Johnny I saw first through the BTS and I was thinking that he was as bratty as Gu Hai but after seeing him on interviews and fan meeting videos, it turned out he was somehow more mature and collected than Gu Hai. Later after the ban fiasco etc, I saw him getting thinner and stressed and my heart went for him. Maybe he's at the crossroad of his life, constantly asking which way is the best to go, which opportunities should he take and which risk he'll be able to endure and I hope he choose the best!

---

BLY is reserved boy that I can relate well. He has some of my characteristics and attitude in him. At first I did not get him, why did he have to be so harsh on GH about GH's hand writing? Why did he sleep a lot and the teachers allow him to? There are a lot of back stories for BLY which sadly had been cut from the series and this prevent me from developing further attachment to him despite initial sympathy. At the beginning of the series, I like BLY when he walked and talked with YM. Those moment bring his personality forward. At later episodes, I like his interactions with GH but I guess until hepatitis B scene, my eyes were on GH the most. After that, I started to like BLY because he started to show his emotions.

Zhouzhou played BLY well, I think, considering he has different characteristics than BLY. It's amazing to see how such bubbly, energetic man turned into a brooding and reserved boy. If I felt lack of attachment to BLY in the beginning of the series, it's not because of Zhouzhou, but because of BLY's personality and the backstory cut made him boring.

For real life Zhouzhou, I like him a lot! He's charming, funny, friendly with people and cute as hell. It's not fair that he can so cute and so handsome at once! He is a talented singer and song writer too; his songs could break through language boundaries, making me fluttery and jelly inside without knowing the lyrics. Despite my constant cravings for him and the news of him, I think Zhouzhou does the right things now: taking a step back from the spotlight while at the same time making sure that his presence is known.

• Like 22

14 minutes ago, thoron said:

Nausea and Vomiting. – Ah Here, Jin Lulu got as covered.

Lol But then as if she wasn't enough, ShiHui’s arrival paved the way for a new recipient of everybody's ire. And then there’s THE LOTION GIRL. She’s a different case altogether. But thanks to @addictedaddict and @fritzgerald she's gone… for now.

@thoron Don't worry~! @fritzgerald and I will be sure to ward off Lotion Girl or any other BISH that tries to get between our JY & WZ!:P:D:lol:

As for our collective withdrawals, here's to hoping CJD announces some official news regarding S2 and the DVD sometime soon!!!^^

Also, just wanted to say that you guys are all awesome!! I'm very glad I joined this forum (a huge thank you to @skeletonworks for starting this all:D). It's become a part of my daily life. I check it the moment I wake up, and I check it before I go to bed. You guys are the best! Thank you guys all for the translations, spoilers, fanfics, pictures, videos, news, etc. Just all of it!! Thank you guys for all of it!:lol::lol::lol:

Sorry for being so random. lol Just thought I should thank you guys.:sweatingbullets::P

• Like 13

58 minutes ago, thoron said:

HAPPY 200th!!! :w00t:

Friends, we have scrutinized every picture, video, and online post as we continue to ANALyze Johnny and ZhouZhou.. (no pun intended promise) their highschool life, their characteristics, their bodies hihi, not to mention their body parts, cucumber and chrysanthemum included, their antics, how they sit, goddammit even their shoes and accesories!

Yes we’ve “sunk” that low.

But we did those, together.

So, Cheers! Onwards to a DEEPER ADDICTION!

Tagged or not, all of you guys are awesome.

See you at 300!

WOOOAAAHHH!

How diligent and wonderful you are on making this post (loooooong post) and the taggings too, only to convey your gratitude to hundred of us here. This is very excellent and great.

But, babe.. did you call me a fujoshi? I'm not (*denying too much* LOL) but I AM really not
:sweatingbullets: yep, maybe 50% :P actually I don't too much lurk 'n look into, nor consume a lot of things about "yaoi." It's true, I really don't. I love equals, I browse equals. I just somehow support any kind of love (you know what I mean), and it sometimes maybe lot of times let me bumped into these kind of things (like same-sex movies/series, LGBT news, angsty gay songs, etc.)

I also wanna thanks you all here, and all already represented by @thoron. Thank you so much for always posting in this thread, sharing feelings of happiness, sharing good thoughts, sharing important news, sharing the joys and sorrows, y'all really cool!!

This series just aired last month, and only aired a film with duration of 6 hours or even less (exclude the opening and closing). I feel happy and proud too.. that after about a month, we could reach 200 pages with wonderful posts, wonderful people
:wub: talking about a wonderful artwork by CJD, and wonderful drama 'Shangyin'.

LET US BE ADDICTED together, till.... I don't know when (???) hahahahahah

Maybe anyone willing to go to move on? I can, but I won't. I'm a loyal fan :glasses::heart:

• Like 13

Happy 200th guyseu!! I:bawling: cant believe we've reached this far.

even though the next season of addicted may be impossible and the longing is excruciating, i just have to say to all people in this forum, you made it possible for everyone to not feel so lonely and i really thank you all for that ,, huhuhu am gonna cry na !! 

I just hope that yinzi and dahai's career will continue to grow :heart:

• Like 8

I've updated link removed with part 2/?, available here at - Link: link removed ^_^

For new thread members, LHC is my take on how the car accident impacted Luoyin and his marriage. The story also delves into why Guhai constantly fears losing Luoyin, even after marrying him. Do check it out if you're interested!

Z0RoTY7.png

Excerpt:

fanfiction removed

(What a coincidence that I wrote this just a few hours before the whole conversation about dom/sub seme/uke top/bottom, HAHA.)

@thoron I'm actually quite honored that I'm known for steamy fanfics HAHAHA :P

Happy 200 pages everyone! I'm happy to still be here with all you amazing people. May we continue to stay addicted for many pages to come :wub:

• Like 15

@thoron I think I might have almost fallen off my chair while laughing too hard. If you guys have not read his post, it's *here*

Can we not mention the lotion girl again? I'll rather have lotion boys >> JY & WZ << And I meant body lotion. Stop thinking about other lotions, pervs. Lol. xD

Also, the list of symptoms is very insightful. But I am angry with the final pic. Where is a full naked topless pic of JY???? xD

Jokes aside, thanks for the post. You are super mighty awesome. *all hail thoron* #foreveraddicted #YuZhouConspiracy

For the 200th page celebration, is there any chapter that you guys want to read?

• Like 12

I've just read the novel straight to chapter 137

And I was (^^^) (^^^) at 127, and 137 (^^^)

From fear and ewww , to sad, then get LOLLL and ewww LOLLLL and admire *how powerful they are* and LOLLL again after that (^^^)
(^^^)
(^^^)

• Like 5

I personally think it's normal for Johnny to look excited/laughing much more than usual at a variety show that he is hosting..I mean he is one of the guest hosts..he have the responsibility to create a good atmosphere and make the show funny/interesting etc (and isn't it that sometimes hosts have to exaggerate reactions to make things funnier?) I've watched the fancams and I don't think there's anything unusual from someone who is on a variety show ><

Btw, the fancam(s) whereby he is excitedly talking, he was talking about a story during his school days..basically he jumped down from his classroom on the second floor to join his friend in basketball, because his friend taunted him that he didn't have the balls to jump down.. Johnny is as wild as Guhai lol

• Like 11

Guest skeletonworks
1 hour ago, aili81 said:

Not that i dont like this drama but it is not my favourite list.

Plus i still dont get it why gh like zhou role or even have sexual attraction to him it is like when he 1st see  see zhou he is interested in him but he s a straight guy so this s the part i feel not clear.

N gh seem like so nature that he likes zhou without 2nd thought why he will like a guy. So for a straight just turn into gay 1st time he dont show any weird or hesitation

zhou role too he didnt seem sad or angry even he is raped

As this s a drama there must be some climate but in here i feel there is somethg lack

But johnny acting is really not bad i think he can be a big star when time comes as he got look n acting

What is "Zhou role"? You don't even bother to know their character's name and you keep on asking us about why this why that?! smh. 

Pls spend time to read the novel comparisons, the spoilers etc which I posted at the front page to answer this repeated questions. 

5 hours ago, megkf said:

My Counterattack novel / drama spoiler. My explanation is kind of long because I wanted to mention a lot of stuff from the novel that isn't explained in the drama. The last paragraph is why I think they fell in love, the rest is back story.

Hide contents

Okay... I've kind of wanted to discuss this anyway. Keep in mind I've only read what's been translated of the novel, which is about 40+ chapters, and I haven't fully watched the uncut episodes because they're not translated yet. In fact, I didn't like the first couple chapters of the novel so I decided to just watch the drama and then went back a couple weeks ago and read everything.

They left a lot of this out from the novel, the brick thing confused the heck out of me too.

The girl dumped the poor boy, they'd been together for 7 years. She said he had gotten fat, was stingy and had no job prospects. So he tried to make her stay by hitting himself with a brick, so she'd feel sorry for him and take care of him. She had to take him to a hospital, how he met the doctor. While he was recovering he lost weight, when he had recovered he went to the girl again, she says no, he hits with brick, he ends up back at the hospital, this repeated a couple more times. End result: his head was now super strong from all the bricks. I also think he'd caused himself brain damage, it would explain some of the choices he makes later... He also quit his job because his boss insulted him. It took him like 6 months to accept their break up. Which is when he decided to change his name to something that means 'it doesn't matter'. None of this is in the drama.

The girl, by the way, dated another guy between the poor guy and the rich guy in the book. I assume he's the guy you don't see, who's driving the car in episode 1 or 2, when she talks to the poor guy. Middle guy is wealthy, but unattractive, etc. He annoyed rich guy and rich guy might have caused him to be in a car accident, I'm still not sure on this. The girl fell in lust with rich guy right away, this appears to have happened minus the car accident in the uncut scenes but I'm still waiting on those translations. So the girl pursues the rich guy and gets him. In the novel the rich guy isn't gay, he's bi. In the drama I felt he'd never slept with the girl, he did in the novel. He'll sleep with almost anyone and is insanely good at it because of all his practice.

I understand it would have been hard to do in the drama but I feel I need to mention that the rich guy had a giant snake with him a lot of the time, it's the only one his father didn't confiscate trying to make him behave, mainly because it's always with him.

The poor guy tries all sorts of things to make money, each time crossing paths with the rich guy and annoying him. The rich guy did all sorts of things in the novel which would have made any normal person avoid him, who cares if he's dating the person who ripped your heart out. EX: poor guy tried to become a pick pocket, tried to pick rich guy's pocket, end result: rich guy basically imprisoned him until he helped him catch more thieves to look good at the police headquarters. Things happen and the rich guy let's him out early and gives him money. This also resulted in him over hearing his mother saying nice stuff about him, he'd bought her stuff from the money but she thought he'd earned it at his job, so he decided to give up criminal ideas to make money because he felt guilty.

In the novel the doctor helps him get a job as a driver, but poor guy is actually color blind and accidentally runs a red light and who catches him but rich guy, this is how he finds out the girl is now dating the rich guy. She'd come to visit him at work, but didn't see poor guy. So he plots with the doctor, who admitted to being gay, on how to seduce the rich guy, cause them to break up, and then dump the rich guy. This is where I say he's got brain damage, does he really think if he gets this guy who basically imprisoned him at one point won't react badly to this and will just let him go?

Why I think they fell in love: The poor guy has two things going for him, he's got these huge innocent eyes and the perfect behind. Those huge innocent looking eyes are what causes the rich guy to sometimes be nice to the poor guy, because how could a bad person have eyes like that? Rich guy falls for poor guy because he perceives him to be a better person than he is. I actually feel that he was the good person the rich guy thinks he is before the girl dumped him and warped his personality. The rich guy sees the poor guy also as someone similar to his ex-boyfriend, the only lover he's loved. His ex had cheated on him with his best friend, the guy with the stupid ponytail. The poor guy relates to this heart ache because he starts to feel like he and the rich guy are similar. And as I said, rich guy is supposed to be an insanely good lover... 

Hahhahaha you did a great job summarizing CA... I never thought how difficult it would be to explain Counterattack until I've tried explaining it to someone who hasn't seen a single episode nor has read the novel...

• Like 2

5 hours ago, yureino said:

That honestly dont sounds like a better storyline than addicted. Although addicted also has some extreme parts where it dont really make sense, for example the rape part. But that rape part actually, contribute greatly to the relationship development between guhai and bly. This incident made bly come to terms with his feeling to guhai, otherwise they will be stucked at bly not admitting his feelings. And also the part where guyang tries to kill bly by plotting accident? Thats not very realistic. But hey, its a fictional drama cant complain.

Idk, if they have better casts (not just the looks, but acting performance, and not weird actors e.g. The guy with the long ponny tail etc) and good directing, CA could do better as a comedy romantic bl movie. However for addicted, it deals with some family issues as well, and about friendship. And if we remove all the smut scene (god forbid pls dont lol), it can be a good drama where it can be watched with the  entirefamily. 

Im more into the overall quality of the series, thats why i like addicted (a lottt) better. The good looks of johnny and timmy is only the bait, but the real hook is the entire good production (acting, directing, main casts, supporting casts, storyline, chemistry, post editing etc)

Personally I refrain from comparing these two since I adore both of them almost equally.Can we just agree to disagree on the topic of which one's better and just enjoy the fact that we have really thought-provoking BL series for once???I mean I love my Japanese BL but aside from Takumi and Ai No Kotodama most of the ones I've seen made me either depress or more depressed or just left me feeling like bleghhhh...did I actually watch that?!

• Like 7

1 hour ago, thoron said:

Shakiness or Trembling – Yeah.. We all trembled as sexy pictures of our Guhai and ZhouZhou are posted. Backread if you dare. Like @t00addicted, our Russian Fellow who is every bit like his username, falling too quickly to the ERO.ZONE. But has mad PAINT skills to make up for it. Hehe

Props to @hellolive and @tea4two (both fujoshis, I think) and @leemicho, (a Canadian Cat, I think) who balance everything out with their sanity.

Aahahhaah so i'm the insane perverted addict here XD I like it, thanks:D ~~
Hope to have more fun with u guys in future (n also i just realised that i'm waiting for the 2 season not only because i want to watch the continuation of the story, but also discuss every minute of it here (but i guess it's the same for everyone here...)) so happy 200th!!! Thank u for everything!!!!

• Like 12

43 minutes ago, shuwei said:

gh got bly to wear the shirt and became "bai madam", an innocent maiden from the countryside who has an impotent husband and an affair with "mr. gu the village head"

I'M CRYIINNNGGGG!!!!!!!!!!! Aahahahhahahahahahaha omg from now on in my perverted head they will always be Bai Madam n Mr.Gu the Village Head XD It's hillarious n i wish we could watch this highly erotic role play in the 2season! Thank you!:blush:

• Like 6

57 minutes ago, shuwei said:

i almost peed myself laughing while reading chapter 200. i really wish someone could fully translate this chapter bc i really dont know how to translate this sort of humor. hopefully from the summary you guys can still tell how idiotic and adorable gh and bly are 

Reveal hidden contents

its the holidays and gh got bly drunk bc he wanted to use some "sex toys". bly was half expecting a vibrator or some sort of aphrodisiac. turns out gh's sex toys were a military uniform from the 60s and a pink flowery shirt. basically, he wants roleplay. after some coaxing, gh got bly to wear the shirt and became "bai madam", an innocent maiden from the countryside who has an impotent husband and an affair with "mr. gu the village head" lmaoooo. they were taking their roleplaying reeeeally seriously, they have lines and everything (i think this is the funniest scene in the whole novel oh my god), when there's a knock at the door. turns out its gu yang, who is gonna leave town tomorrow, wanting to say goodbye. bly was too drunk and too deep into his role, as soon as they opened the door, he thought gu yang is his "impotent husband" coming home. which caused gh to get jealous claiming that he's bly's real husband. gy took one look at these two idiots and left without a word hahaha

after gy left, gh took on the role of the impotent husband instead, telling bly he has to seduce him to "cure his impotency". bly easily agreed, giving him a strip show and masturbated in front of him. gh is obviously in heaven, thinking that he should get bly drunk more often. then gh lies on the bed smoking a cig, while bly ride on top of him. they exhange smoke kisses (ok this is a really hot scene phew i dont think i can adequately describe this), and its not so much bly riding gh, but more like gh thrusting up into him until they both cum. after sex, gh said "i love you" and bly only replied "okay" before falling asleep looool

Lemme read this and get it translated! Oh gosh. BLY, why did u got urself drunk in front of GH? xD

• Like 20