Quantcast

Yeah yeah yeah. Happy 1000th page guys in advance. New here but you made this my home when it comes to addicted. You all know its hard to find some updates about them and to find someone who can relate you all about this stuffs especially if the main language is mandarin. You guys are a great help. Thank you thank you. Hugs for everyone. :wub:

• Like 10

7 hours ago, Scandani said:

Being in Shanghai is the least that a good friend can do at the start of his career. So all the light shine to XWZ. This will be his show, he will be the star, and no one else. The start of his career individually, away from the show, away from the CP image. I am so proud. So excited, so giddy and nervous. But, I am sure our boy will do great!

He has time to rehearse, families that loves him to the moon and back, all the friends in the world that care for him, and fans that support him all the way, and us international fans that support him with all our means. This is his time!

And again agree to you guys, I hope no one, I mean no one would scream of JY, or even scream Bai Luo Yin at his concert, as it is Xu Wei Zhou's! I was a bit disappointed that someone screamed Gu Hai so loud when HJY sang in A-Mei's concert but bygone is bygone. 

Can't wait to get all the pics and vids, and to all of you that will watch live on Tencent!!!! Be proud!

Prayers to God, the universe and all the benevolent beings who may be listening that no one is that thoughtless. This is a Timmy Xu (XWZ) concert.  Folks, it's time to separate fiction and reality just saying:P. The reality is there is no more Addicted aka Heroin and this concert is the new beginning. (getting a bit teary eyed :tears:) As much as it hurts my CP shipper's heart to write these words, it is a must for our ZZ to get away from his Addicted CP image. He has to start creating a new image separate from Addicted and the Yuzhou couple image so that he can have continued success.

I too am extremely proud of the boys both separately and as a CP. That being said, I wish ZZ the greatest success at his very first concert appearance. And to those of you who are lucky enough to go and see it live, don't forget about us. Please share and share some more. Blessing to everyone and have a great time. :heart:

• Like 14

56 minutes ago, tea4two said:

Some former CP fans of Lan Yu are YuZhou fans.  I can also see HuHou fans flocking to YuZhou after 5/20.

Reveal hidden contents

Liu Ye and Hu Jun's (the main actors in Lan Yu) situation is different from ZZ and JY.  They met at a bad time!  He Jun was already married and committed to someone else.  For this, it's impossible due to the time, place and situation!  They are different from YuZhou.  YuZhou met at the right time and the right place.  They are brought together by fate (yeah, call me delulu).  YuZhou exist to resolve past grievance, miss opportunities, and nostalgia.  To do what people in the past couldn't or wasn't brave enough to do.  

Take a look at Liu Ye's weibo account, he followed a number of YuZhou CP fans.  

lyfollowing.png

To him (and so many others), I believe YuZhou brought back nostalgia and memories of the not so forgotten past.  I remember the survey did they early on regarding the viewership for Addicted/Shangyin, many were surprised by the number of 'male' viewers.  Addicted brought back miss opportunities of some of those brotherhood that 'could've been' more situation.  For some, this become a past regret that they still carry on until today.  

Why did I say that YuZhou is the resolution to all these past grievance?  It's because, they are brave.  They are afraid of regrets, so they're not afraid to go after something they want.  Watch their live interviews, in particularly JY, and you will understand that YuZhou won't be a repeated performance of many missed opportunities.  In fact, their path has already been set (divination/numerology/astrology has been accounted for), they're brave enough to follow through, we also need to be brave enough to also follow them through.  

I guess JYZZ understand very well it is better to regret something you HAVE done than something you haven't.

The saying 'it's better to have loved and lost than never have loved at all' is true, scientists say.

The pain of lost chances lingers on far longer than the short term regret of doing something wrong. Fighting !

(spamming you guys to #1000!)

• Like 17

It was a sweet gesture for ZZ and company for choosing June 5 as the day for his first major concert. First major concert + Addicted's BLY's Birthday. Yaaaaaaaaaay. I cant stop to think that ZZ is the one who chose and insisted June 5 as his first majr concert. See, ZZ doesnt forget. Fighting.

• Like 8

3 hours ago, tea4two said:

Some former CP fans of Lan Yu are YuZhou fans.  I can also see HuHou fans flocking to YuZhou after 5/20.

Reveal hidden contents

Liu Ye and Hu Jun's (the main actors in Lan Yu) situation is different from ZZ and JY.  They met at a bad time!  He Jun was already married and committed to someone else.  For this, it's impossible due to the time, place and situation!  They are different from YuZhou.  YuZhou met at the right time and the right place.  They are brought together by fate (yeah, call me delulu).  YuZhou exist to resolve past grievance, miss opportunities, and nostalgia.  To do what people in the past couldn't or wasn't brave enough to do.  

Take a look at Liu Ye's weibo account, he followed a number of YuZhou CP fans.  

lyfollowing.png

To him (and so many others), I believe YuZhou brought back nostalgia and memories of the not so forgotten past.  I remember the survey did they early on regarding the viewership for Addicted/Shangyin, many were surprised by the number of 'male' viewers.  Addicted brought back miss opportunities of some of those brotherhood that 'could've been' more situation.  For some, this become a past regret that they still carry on until today.  

Why did I say that YuZhou is the resolution to all these past grievance?  It's because, they are brave.  They are afraid of regrets, so they're not afraid to go after something they want.  Watch their live interviews, in particularly JY, and you will understand that YuZhou won't be a repeated performance of many missed opportunities.  In fact, their path has already been set (divination/numerology/astrology has been accounted for), they're brave enough to follow through, we also need to be brave enough to also follow them through.  

2 hours ago, Ariodante said:

I guess JYZZ understand very well it is better to regret something you HAVE done than something you haven't.

The saying 'it's better to have loved and lost than never have loved at all' is true, scientists say.

The pain of lost chances lingers on far longer than the short term regret of doing something wrong. Fighting !

(spamming you guys to #1000!)

I wonder how biology explains the physical pain that can be felt in your chest when all you want is to be with that someone you love, (I'll call it...) circumstances won't allow it. Btw, I watched LanYu, lord that ending...:tears:. Cheers to our brave boys, If their parallel experiences gives some comfort or closure to those with missed opportunities all the better.

• Like 8

Weibo update

Johnny for Olay

Spoiler

Source:   小西喜欢的样子你都有

86632d42jw1f4jitonb3rg20au05ykjl.gif

86632d42jw1f4jitvfc19g20ao05vhdu.gif

86632d42jw1f4jiu2hb0hg20ba067hdw.gif

Fan arts

Spoiler

Source:   蟹棒鱼丸

ea364db9gw1f4jm6u184yj21kw1kwtgr.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   Timmy-Hsu_许魏洲全球应援站

9b4f6476gw1f4jlaemroxj20od0qomzh.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   SuyeeLL_ZZ

87625cf1gw1f4j9mx8hmej20qo123tcs.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   许魏洲国际后援会

006tf5VCgw1f4jmivh3j7j30vs1d076c.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   蟹棒鱼丸

ea364db9gw1f4jl6dg7eij21kw1kwk3j.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   Hayden-好愛吃魚呀

874cb5d0jw1f4jhlxeaehj20l60zk42r.jpg

874cb5d0jw1f4iy3e5sgij20l60zktji.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   野酒_Freedom黄景瑜应援站

006pJgRpjw1f4j40b7o5nj30qo11p0uy.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   粥粥要带鲸鱼玩儿啊

005LlXWjjw1f4jn14ed47j30go2bcngj.jpg

005LlXWjjw1f4j9p49ggjj30go0d276o.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   瑜一洲

006pptCYgw1f4j8li5m1sj30go0gomxm.jpg

Manips

Spoiler

Source:   枫吻七

77600dbdjw1f4jl6zxmwuj22c0270u0x.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   瑜洲制霸

5e615563gw1f4jnlf5rv8j20iv0jwwml.jpg

Happy birthday Bai Luoyin!!

Spoiler

Source:   糯米糕xxxi

005Rq2Nvjw1f4jmwmeqmdj30u0141tav.jpg

• Like 11

4 hours ago, lielee said:

What is going on right now is Addicted the real life series, because the unseen bts was mostly YuZhou .....

Yes! Just shower me with all couple stuff!!!

Yes! I am thinking something like that for a few weeks now. Although there won´t be a season 2 referring to the original novel us fans are somehow  part of a real life season 2 which is still in progress with an open end so far. Two young unknown men acted in a low budget sub culture film project. The project became an unexpected success, they became extremly popular over night, probably fell in love with each other and got into trouble with an authoritarian government because of their feelings for each other and the content of the film project. They got banned 2 times because of this. The bans made clear that love can be a political statement under certain circumstances. They obey the rules of the bans but by sending out hidden and / or cryptic messages to their fans they show signs of resistance and their fans love them for that. I am really curious how this story will go on.

Sure, its time to move on for them. But addicted will always be an important part of their biography und hopefully they don´t separate from the yuzhou couple image as long as they have feelings for each other.

• Like 15

3 hours ago, gashupingo said:

Hi, don't worry, not your fault.
Not my work though, see cr. I just subbed it. 

Please credit me and the original video provider/creator (that I already provided at the vid description) especially the fanvids if want to reupload elsewhere (no need to ask me). Thanks.

Anyone still remember? It's BLY's lunar birthday today! 5 June 2016 and also ZZ's Beijing concert day!  :w00t: Oh, and BLY is 31 years old now (Born 1985 I heard). :P
Bday+ concert, a perfect end to the Addicted web series. So excited and wish ZZ a successful sign meet/concert!
And Yes, even though we can't shout/show banners about CP in a ZZ's concert, but ZZ made this day as his 1st day of concert means he acknowledge Addicted fans. It's the thought that matters! 

Sub for the new JY interview on crying scene BTS from iQiYi (Not sure if it's before filming the crying or after filming though or 1 is before, 1 is after, maybe you guys can analyze this) Very noisy very hard to hear though

Highlight 2.40 JY's habit of touching/carressing ZZ's ear

Hide contents

Thank you for subbing everything :wub: 

these are the sweet scene that i love the most... And happy 1000 pages for us... I'm happy to join this family...

• Like 9

[Spamming to #1000thpage]

One of the wedding feasts I had yesterday had this menu. It included a dish called (roughly translated) 'Big Fish Trapped in the Nest' but Big Fish is written as 'Jing Yu' in Sino-Vietnamese LOL I died laughing and the guests disdainfully staring at me Hahaha xD

Then the dish was brought to the table (after we finished the appetizer), it was literally a (fried) fish under a (made from papaya) nest LOL 

Then I hardcore delulu xD JY under the nest..like..HOW? *role play delulu mode on* 

JY laid facing the bed, with a huge net trapping onto him, ZZ came from his back, moving towards JY's ears and whispered, 'Yu ah, what should I do? What should I do to you ah~?'

Then JY rised from the net, secured ZZ's wrists with the torned net, topped ZZ at speed, running his fingers on ZZ's cheeks, saying, 'Baobei, that's it. You was too deep, talking too much..tsk tsk baobei ah~'

xD And many more derty stuffs I could ever imagine LOL /runs/

• Like 16

On 03/06/2016 at 6:19 AM, tea4two said:

June 3-4th is known for the Tiananmen Square Massacre.  The Chinese government restrict gathering of crowd on June 4th, especially in Beijing.  For ZZ's concert to fall so very close to this day, it is understandable that his team wants to prevent any kind of disturbance that could further incite the wraiths of the government.  I think we have to understand that sometimes the idol have to pay for the negative actions of the fans.

Where's your diamond/rock/steel heart?  We've been though 4/17, which was more bitter-sweet than this!  We know that JY and ZZ have just embarked on their career, we cannot expect them to always be together in the same city.  They are developing as individuals, 4/17, CP has been demolished.  We also cannot expect them to share the same stage so soon.  In the future, there will be a lot more work so don't think too much into it when they cannot be in the same city.  In private, we do know from the bits and pieces gathered by our FBI teams, that the relationship between them is good.  The long stay in Beijing, the clothing, the millet gruel, the skateboards, all of these aren't coincidences.  

We cannot control the environment, but we can show tolerance and show our love.  This is a critical time for ZZ, don't let the wind and rain sweep away your earlier determination and your love.  Don't let your wavering heart be their undoing.   Trust in your intuition.

So agree with you 'tea4two :))..  Sorry to hear of some negative news on ZZ's concert re the cancelling of the two main songs.. yes its another bummer and I was so sad when hearing it but hey.. Cheer up and Keep on believing in YuZhou :))..   Based on my analysis (and I'm pretty good at judging things believe me! lol..)  YuZhou romance are for sure 'real' because there're so many evidence to support it :)))..  For me, the 'confirmation' of their relationship happened after JY sung the sad & loving song at 'Changbar' when ZZ was abroad.  The song was dedicated to ZZ no doubt.. the message/the lyrics..you know, JY was literally (sung with tears and much emotions) saying them to ZZ!!.. and what was ZZ's reaction to it?? Well, what follows were all those 'candies' and 'sweet & I'm in love smiling faces' pictures we saw and still seeing from YuZhou today..lol.. They are 'banned' from starring and showing up together in publc - yes, but beneath it, they are 'feeding', 'supporting' even themselves as CP by 'doing' (establishing companies), 'wearing' (earrings, suits, so many..) CP things, and by these they are sending a message to all of us CP fans.. they are a 'REAL CP' and they want us all to 'believe' in them and 'continue' to 'support them' as ''ONE''.  Don't forget, JY IS 'very real' with his emotions, you can 'read him' from all and they tell us clearly of how he's feeling on day to day basis (from evidence in pics, FM & fans statement of him when he's feeling low & sad etc with things happened in the past).  From all the evidence I've collected of him/these two..and analysing them - the most obvious ones for me were - at their first award event.. they were made to sit separately, video clips captured by fans of JY 'sadly and lovingly' glancing over for ZZ (that broke my heart but JY showed true longing & affection for ZZ!).. The 'sad song' from Changbar;  the obvious 'Hickey/love bite' on JY's neck haha.. on day he left for France, the Japan necklace he wore for days, the gold ring.. and the very latest and most loving gesture - his early morning cooking 'millet rice porridge' for ZZ..  Awwwhh.. THESE ARE GEMS that I treasure in my 'YuZhou love evidence FILES' lol... So my conclusion of our two Baobeis?? sigh.. DON'T WORRY GUYS, they are GOING STRONG BECAUSE NOT ONLY they acted as 'GH & BLY..in the series, THEY ARE LIVING IT NOW/SINCE IN REAL LIFE trust me haha.. THEY ARE ADDICTED TO EACH OTHER and THAT'S WHY WE ARE TOO lol... ^ . ^...*** ..   Good news awaiting us all from ZZhou's concerts everyone.. Just 'enjoy' him and don't doubt YuZhou love. Soompi family, you're the mother STAR of YuZhou.. :))))... Big hugs for everyone.

• Like 11

1000 page? For a webseries that got banned. 

That is a major accomplishment for us fans and shippers. 

Congratulations everyone!!!

btw...is anyone subbing the full uncut series? 

• Like 8

reserved xD

My laptop went wild as I replayed those hawt uncut, prob edit the celebration post later xD heads up for some interesting stuffs guys, will mention my editing in the latest post ;-;

• Like 6

For our 1000th page! (Been wanting to write this since the MR was out)

Spoiler

Jingyu smiles as the caller ID flashes brightly on his phone screen and he immediately slides the answer button. "Hey. Are you missing me already?"

A soft scoff vibrates into his ears before Jingyu hears the voice on the other line. "Don't think so highly of yourself. I'm calling because I want to know how many times you get lost before Vivi jie finally found you."

Jingyu laughs heartily and softly lets out a breath. To be honest, he has been wanting to call the other as soon as he got off the plane but everything was at mess adding with his packed schedule. And he was resting after having his dinner half an hour ago when this phone call came and no words could describe how elated he was.

"If you must know, I only got lost three times and Vivi jie was so proud of me for able to find the way by myself."

"Yeah, right."

Jingyu can feel his mouth starting to hurt as he has been smiling his widest smile for the past minutes and he leans back comfortably on the sofa, taking a deep breath as he constructs words in his mind. "Have you had dinner yet?"

"Hm, I had some rice porridge tonight. We..."

Jingyu can't hear anything else after that as he knows Weizhou would choose to eat porridge when he doesn't have much appetite or something is bothering him. He opens his mouth to say something, to cut Weizhou that is still talking on the other line but his gaze falls on the muted television screen where a foreign program being shown and he suddenly being reminded where he is, that he is not with his other half that is on the other side of the world.

Jingyu swallows before he lets out a soft sigh. "Weizhou." The other line falls silence at his voice and he looks at the clock hanging over the television set. "It's almost three in the morning there, isn't it? Why are you still awake?"

He waits for a response but only white noise fills his surrounding. "Zhouzhou."

"I... couldn't sleep." A forced chuckle travels between the line. "I guess I just miss you."

Jingyu tries not to let the other hear his sigh but he just couldn't help it. He stares up at the clock before grabbing the remote control and turns off the television. He focuses his attention to the even breathing on the other line and smiles softly.

"Yipai chelun yaguo de renxingdao

Zhuliu zai bianlidian de jiejiao

Heiban shang longfeifengwu de biji

Chilian ban de weixiao

Yangguang xia caochang shang ni zai benpao

Bingqilin tanghulu tian de weidao

Hailang li de xuanxiao shiyan

Ruo buji na yige yongbao

You meiyou ceng gudu jianshou

Yinwei nide tianhuangdilao"

Jingyu stares at the blank television screen after he finishes the song, his ear catches the faint sob the other let out and he helds in the urge to hop on the next flight to China to be with the other. He misses him so much too but they both have their own life to lead and they just have to bare being apart from each other for a while.

"You are so cruel, you know that."

He chuckles. "I know." Weizhou never like him singing their song all by himself, without any accompany whatsoever, because quoting the other, his voice would make him want to cry out of the blue, especially the highlight part.

Silence fills the room again and Jingyu pulls himself to sit properly on the sofa. "Hey."

"Hm? What is it?"

"I will be back before you know it so please don't stay up this late again, okay? I don't want to be greeted by two ugly eyebags when I return home later."

He can't see it but he knows the other is rolling his eyes at his words right now before a soft hum reaches his ears. It is just a simple answer but his heart feels lighter now.

"Zhouzhou."

"I know, I know. I'm going to sleep now. Stop nagging."

Jingyu ignores the false accusation because he definitely wasn't nagging and continues. "I have some free time later so what do you want for your souvenir?"

"Hm? You will buy anything I want?"

He nods eagerly but then realizes that Weizhou couldn't see it. "Of course! Anything! Just tell me!"

"Then buy me that Eiffel Tower. The real one and only."

Of course he knows the other is joking but a small part of his mind already whirring, working to find a way to fulfill the other's wish.

"But, I am fine with anything. I just want you to be back to me safe and sound. Please spare Vivi jie and don't cause too much trouble, okay?"

Like a habit, Jingyu unconsciously nods. He can never say no to this person.

"I'm going to sleep now. You sleep early too, okay? Goodnight."

"Is that all? Just a 'goodnight'?" He can almost see Weizhou shaking his head at him.

"I love you."

Jingyu couldn't smile any wider as his heart is overflowing with love for this man on the other line. "Love you too. Goodnight."

The call ends and Jingyu stares at his phone, his mind recalling the sights he saw while he was passing by the shops earlier.

That white shirt on display at one of the boutiques would fit perfectly with Weizhou.

Edited by lielee
  • Like 12