Quantcast

OMG that new uncut scene. I just dropped my jaws, im trying to pick it up now. Oh my gosh. Just omg. Check it out. Hahahahaha. 

I need them to release that dvd with the uncuts please. Hahaha. 

• Like 8

Edited: Sorry. I didnt know. HHaha. Love you all. I agree, its better not to share it, after all, its illegal and it wont help the series either. I should have known that. Haha. Peace out.

wellll, anyone here who has a delulu mind of rating 1 to delulu. Kindly dissect and give meaning or insights on each touch, kiss, roll over, everything about what they did on that uncut scene. I need to pamper my mind So i could sleep. Haha.

• Like 2

Deleted.

Sorry I did not know that we could not post uncut scene. :sweatingbullets:

Edited by kdiana
Delet
  • Like 3

Thank you @kdiana and @shanegere:) 

I will replace my post with this:

It was an old gossip of ZZ and he cleared out the gossip by posting that he is single 3x

tumblr_o3rgm5WaEX1qm280eo3_500.gif

And JY's reaction?

Spoiler

tumblr_o3rgm5WaEX1qm280eo2_500.gif

yes, why ZZ why, when husband is there with you.

Okay, delulu off.

I am so excited for ZZ's concert!!!!! Happy watching and take lots of pic guys!

cr. who-jiho tumblr

• Like 22

Hello guys, I know we are all excited to see the best uncut yet but for a reason, I think it is better to not upload the videos here, especially the one who leaked the uncuts did not get permission from iQIYI. So, can you @shanegere and @kdiana edit your post and replace with something else, please? After all, we'll get to see the full scene in just few days :) Thank you!

• Like 13

Wanted to share fan art by Hello(헬로우님) from Korean Addicted Cafe

I got permission from the creator, Hello nim :)

These are PAPER DOLLS of ZZ and JY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! +_+ So delicate and sooo cute. Enjoy.

=================================================================

ZZ from concert rehearsal with TIMMY SHIRT +_+ (AHHH T_T)

Spoiler

wzpaperdollrehearsal.jpg

ZZ dressed with clothes (do you recognize each of them?!)

Spoiler

wzpaperdoll.jpg

ZZ and outfits separated so you can cut them and DRESS ZZ... this is just too ADORABLE!!!!!

Spoiler

wzpaperdoll2.jpgwzpaperdoll3.jpg

=======================================================================

JY in his outfits (look at him holding his phone.... LOL)

Spoiler

image.jpg

JY and outfits separated +_+

Spoiler

jypaperdoll2.jpgjypaperdoll.jpg

• Like 21

*literally watched uncut scene between my fingers plastered on my face*

My eyes!!! My probably-has-like-1%-of-innocent-left eyes!!!

But I need my CKS more!

• Like 10

31 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

After all, we'll get to see the full scene in just few days

What do you mean by this?

• Like 3

Look at JY and his giraffe at the airport! How could a grown man look so adorable. :w00t:

Spoiler

Cr on instagram 

• Like 7

My thought of YuZhou based on uncut ep15

Spoiler

I don't remember since when but I would turn away and roll my eyes when a hetero couple kiss on screen. Tho the starting was sweet and all that cliche stuff that I personally like, I would cringe when they started kissing, slowly or rushing.

I am this sappy person where my fav HaiYin kissing scene is the one in the car because eventho Yin already accepted his feeling towards Hai by initiating 1st the kiss that was released just now, he was drunk. He knew he likes Hai but the fact that he needed alchohol to make the move means there was still a little bit unsure about it himself.

But during the car scene, both he and Hai were sober. They were talking and were staring right into each other's eyes and he let Hai kissed him without any resistance. He didn't push Hai away or trying to avoid the kiss. It was really small and short but he lifted his head just ever so slightly, reaching for Hai's lips when Hai pulled away and broke the kiss. And that small movement really the sweetest thing to me. I could repeat that over and over again and get swoon over it every time.

Tho Hai was practically threatened him, he did it with love. He was so sweet towards Yin that I totally overlook his threat. He just love Yin that much that I'm melted just at the thought of it.

There are many hetero couple on screen become real off screen. I don't know what kind of scenes they had that they were able to develop feeling for each other but the one that YuZhou had on the uncut scene probably one of them. I know a Korean celebrity couple like that and the drama they met from isn't as 'steamy' as Addicted. They got together even without those intense scenes so YuZhou that did that scene where I couldn't watch it without fingers covering my eyes is more likely to have that feeling than the hetero couple.

Adding the fact that they are not hetero would make those intense scenes more intense than it should be. Thus, resulting a feeling that familiar to them but in the same time totally new. It took them some time to assort this new feeling but they finally accepted it and MadameFigaro and Weibo update happened.

And it led to sunglasses and necklace and eye drop and white shirt and vows and church bells and flower petals being tossed and cake multiple tier being cut and kids playing around a happy couple.

• Like 13

Weibo update

Fan arts

Spoiler

Source:   沫色惜年

a0e36660gw1f4hwk88lz3j20qo11qn2h.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   Van字号

c084c691gw1f4hypganikj20ku0thn09.jpg

Spoiler

Source:  watermark

006tf5VCgw1f4idy8vcftj30hs0n2myf.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   M_哎哞

006oxF5bgw1f4ielzy5d1j32jv3lxqv6.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   Johnny_努娜

005ObfXrgw1f4gpoh3eo3j30g50g9wfq.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   鲸鱼粥酱

0069TduXgw1f4iglnn5muj30m80m876s.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   花梨Karin_

ec737727jw1f4ihreh7k4j20so15ogqr.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   Hayden-好愛吃魚呀

874cb5d0jw1f4ii9on05sj20l60zktf6.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   因子你的球掉啦

006s5M4qjw1f4iiryxdz4j32io1ucb2a.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   天天小叛徒-

e434373ajw1f4hx5ftxuij20qo0qoq9t.jpg

e434373ajw1f4hx5n5yp3j20qo0qoqax.jpg

e434373ajw1f4hx5xg4xfj20qo0qo45q.jpg

• Like 20

Can anybody translate the new uncut scene?

Did I fail to find the full uncut or the scene end when GH is saying something when he tries to top BLY? 

Based on the BTS, I thought the scene would go a little bit further. Is there an extended version of the uncut or they leaked only this? Do you think the scene goes beyond?

On 4 June 2016 at 7:50 AM, André Sá said:

Can anybody translate the new uncut scene?

GH: Who is calling at this hour?
BLY: A harassing phone call.
BLY: You bastard!
GH: Yinzi, what are you afraid of?

I think there should be more beyond these four lines but the full uncut version for this scene would be released later so we just have to wait till somebody uploads it on IG, Twitter, Tumblr or YouTube.

• Like 16

17 hours ago, xix19xix said:

@Franz Grant, Sounds like you are really angry with JY as well as BL fans. As gay myself, I can understand the frustration. 

I think we need to remind ourselves that this show is ahead of its time in China. Most people are still very conservative when it comes to the notion of love. Even in Hong Kong, most people do not support gay marriage. 

I don't think it is reasonable to expect them to become martyrs. After all, they are not gay rights activists. They are just young entertainers who just started out in the industry. They have a team of people who they need to be responsible for too. We should also be reminded that even Hollywood stars establish themselves first before coming out. 

As for BL fans, I would say most hold on to the ideal that love has no boundaries. But when the two men come under direct fire from the authorities, it is natural to have different responses based on our own perspection of whether the stars are really gay or not, how submissive we personally are to authorities and how vested we are in our ideology of love.

I would say that both JY and ZZ are not homophobic. They had mentioned a couple of times on this. Do they like each other? They had publicly said so a few times. Are they still in contact? Yes they stick together (privately) due to the situation they faced as many members including @gayyoxx and @jnnx had pointed out. I don't think we can decide how JY is treating ZZ based on a single event. There are so many other instances where he shows and hints his care and love for ZZ. In fact, leaving for Shanghai may be a way to protect ZZ. If he is at the concert, news will spread and it may result in even stricter censorship. They are just starting out. It is not even a year!

I don't know if their friendship will last but I see them hanging in. But what more do we and should we ask given the circumstances given who and where they are? The way I see it, giving up on them does nothing to reverse the situation. I still think that supporting them is the best way. Support ZZ concert to be a success. Let JY shows be huge hits. Let their business be a success. This way they can be who they want to be in the future.

Very well put.

• Like 9