Quantcast

6 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

Where is the pervert? what is the time?

Subs: Sorry though, I really can't hear a lot of things so a lot of question marks. Maybe others who knows Chinese have any idea?
YuZhou Roleplay as Director and Assist. Director (lol, HaiYin roleplay in the novel, YuZhou roleplay in real life)

Hide contents

Wow, u so fast!!!! Thx @gashupingo

• Like 7

14 hours ago, sohocomo said:

18+ (recap)

Reveal hidden contents

JingYu had fallen asleep on the sofa. When, he wasn't certain, but it had obviously been for some time. At least, enough time for WeiZhou to start cooking something, the sounds and smells from the kitchen waking JingYu. His stomach growled. JingYu couldn't remember when he had last eaten, in all honesty. He had back to back schedules that day, had been busy running from studio to site to another studio hour after hour. When he finally returned home late that evening, he had flopped down on the sofa next to WeiZhou and promptly dozed off. Now refreshed by his short nap, JingYu stood, stretching to the ceiling, before peeking around the corner into the kitchen.

WeiZhou was standing at the stove, flipping something in a frying pan with one hand, while the other hand stirred whatever was in the saucepan next to it. JingYu watched silently, delighting in the sight. This was something he never tired of. The simple, daily tasks of life - with WeiZhou. How this filled him with such complete satisfaction would always amaze him, JingYu thought. He couldn't ask for anything more in his life when he was able to walk in to this. The sheer need to experience this part of life led him into the kitchen.

"So, Sleeping Beauty's awake," WeiZhou threw over his shoulder as JingYu's arms wrapped around his waist. "Have a good nap?"

"Mmm," JingYu hummed against WeiZhou's ear as he looked over a shoulder to see what was cooking on the stove. "What's that?"

"Pancakes. Western style pancakes. And stewed peaches, instead of syrup or jelly."

"For supper?"

WeiZhou spun around, almost hitting JingYu in the face with the spoon he held.

"You haven't had supper yet?! What the hell, JingYu?!"

JingYu took the spoon that was waving at him threateningly and put it back in the saucepan before pulling WeiZhou tighter against him. 

"It was a crazy day. I ate a little here and there, but not really a meal." 

WeiZhou sighed as he lowered his head against JingYu's chest.

"And here I was just making a late night snack." He raised his head quickly and pushed himself out of JingYu's embrace, spinning toward the refrigerator. "We can't waste this, but let me see if there's something else I can make with it for you."

JingYu grabbed an arm, and pulled him back against him. 

"This is fine, Zhou. I don't need a lot. It's too late at night for a big meal anyway."

"You're sure?"

JingYu answered with his lips dropping to WeiZhou's. He gently chewed on a bottom lip with his teeth as his tongue swept lazily back and forth. "I could live just eating this," he teased when he finally raised his head.

WeiZhou rolled his eyes, trying to appear annoyed, but the tongue that kept darting out to taste JingYu on his lips gave him away. JingYu took note of the way WeiZhou's eyes stayed focused on his mouth, and the way his lips quivered with each forced intake of breath. He pulled WeiZhou tighter against him, the feel of his boyfriend's hands gripping along his back feeding a different appetite than the one they had been speaking of. Just as his lips reached for WeiZhou's again, a loud gurgling sound from his mid-section caused both of them to freeze. JingYu sighed as he let his arms drop to his side.

"You better feed me. Or my stomach will keep interrupting us."

Turning back to the stove, WeiZhou finished cooking while JingYu pulled a stool near to him and sat. Resting his head in his hand, elbow on the counter, JingYu watched WeiZhou's every move. He completely forgot his growling stomach when WeiZhou swiped a finger along the spoon, fragrant, orange colored fruit covering the tip, and placed it on his own tongue to taste test the mixture. The way WeiZhou's lips wrapped around his own finger, his eyes lighting up as he sucked the fruit into his mouth, made JingYu groan. 

"You're trying to kill me, aren't you?" 

WeiZhou answered by running his finger along the back of the spoon, covering it again with sweet fruit, and tapped it on JingYu's lips. JingYu grabbed onto the digit as a starving man, drawing it into his mouth, his tongue lapping at it to taste WeiZhou more than the peaches. Even after the soft fruit had slid down his throat, JingYu's mouth held on, his tongue circling around and around, pulling the taste of the man from the finger. WeiZhou sighed and shuddered, falling against JingYu, as the sensations in his fingertip coursed through him.

"JingYu, wait..." WeiZhou's voice was low and breathy, his free hand digging into JingYu's thigh for support.

Slowly, so very slowly, JingYu pulled his lips from around WeiZhou's finger, letting go completely with a slight 'pop'.

"Feed me, Zhou?"

Inhaling deeply, WeiZhou fought to regain his composure. Reaching down below JingYu, he grabbed the legs of the stool and pulled it, and JingYu, closer to the stove top. JingYu wrapped his legs around WeiZhou's, his hand resting on a hip. Tearing one of the thin cakes apart, WeiZhou spooned a small amount of fruit onto it, and placed it onto JingYu's waiting tongue. Teeth nipped at his finger as JingYu closed his mouth and chewed the offered morsel. The next bite, JingYu took from WeiZhou's hand and placed it to his lips, which JingYu traced with his finger as WeiZhou chewed. This was repeated over and over, each bite sating the hunger of their stomachs, but only increasing the hunger of their desire for each other.

As WeiZhou prepared the last bite for JingYu, instead of raising it to JingYu's lips, he put it between his own teeth. Lowering his head, his hands caressing JingYu's neck, he fed him from his own mouth. JingYu moaned as he took the offered morsel, WeiZhou's tongue on his lips urging him to chew quickly. As soon as he forced the food into his throat, JingYu spread his lips to allow entrance to the tongue that chased after it. Pulling WeiZhou against him, JingYu continued to feed himself, only now on the flavor of the man he held. The more he tasted the hungrier he became.

WeiZhou pulled back slowly, even as his lips sought to remain connected to JingYu. His hands pushed and pulled at JingYu's shoulders, uncertain of which direction to go.

"Why don't you go take a shower while I clean up in here," he suggested, the reluctance to separate from JingYu for even a moment apparent in his voice.

"Come with me," JingYu breathed against his neck, hands kneading into firm buttocks to pull him closer. 

"I took a shower earlier."

"Not with me."

18++ (recap)

Reveal hidden contents

WeiZhou let a small smile play at the corner of his lips as he gently tugged at strands of hair sticking up on top of JingYu's head.

"They really went crazy with the hairspray today."

JingYu only nodded, his lips busy on WeiZhou's collar bone.

"I'll wash it for you."

JingYu nodded again, still intent on tasting the skin at the base of WeiZhou's throat, before lifting his head to meet WeiZhou's lips again. Lips that still retained the lingering sweet tang of peaches. A sweetness that only intensified the intoxicating taste that was WeiZhou.

"You're going to spoil me, Zhou," JingYu said as he stood, his arms wrapping around WeiZhou's shoulders. 

"Tonight I will. Don't get used to it."

They both chuckled, as WeiZhou turned to head towards the bathroom. JingYu walked with his arms still wrapped around him, his lips nuzzling at the soft spot behind WeiZhou's ear. Their steps were perfectly coordinated, left  foot, right foot, left foot, allowing them to keep their bodies close together as they moved to the other room. As they entered the bathroom, WeiZhou tilted his head and looked over his shoulder. 

"Bath or shower?"

"Shower. Don't want to wait for the bath to fill."

JingYu leaned against the sink watching intently as WeiZhou moved about preparing the shower. Just the way WeiZhou leaned to turn on the water, the way he stretched to grab towels and washing cloths, each movement filled with grace and power, excited JingYu in a way that only WeiZhou could. His admiration and appreciation was not just for the body, but the thoughts that body was able to produce in JingYu's mind would make most people blush.

WeiZhou knew he was being watched. He could feel the eyes on him as surely as though they were hands. He would never have thought of himself as an exhibitionist, but when he had learned what just watching him could do to JingYu, and when he realized what that knowledge did to him, WeiZhou had embraced it fully. When he turned around to face JingYu, WeiZhou could not help but to shudder with the thrill of seeing those eyes staring at him. The words he heard next caused him to shudder again.

"Show me?"

JingYu's hands gripped the edge of the sink behind him as WeiZhou slowly began to lift his T-shirt, flashing hints of defined abdominal muscle little by little. The sharp intake of breath he heard as he lifted the shirt over his head sent a rush of heat through his body, inducing a gasp of his own. Closing his eyes, WeiZhou let his fingers play over the closure of his jeans, teasing himself as much as JingYu, before finally releasing himself from the clothing that had become increasingly restrictive. Running his hands through his hair, his biceps flexing with the movement, WeiZhou groaned under the weight of JingYu's eyes. 

Unable to contain himself any longer, JingYu lunged forward, his hands grasping at WeiZhou's waist as he crashed their lips together. WeiZhou clung to JingYu's shoulders to keep himself from being bent over backwards. His arms locked around JingYu's neck as he spread his lips, begging for JingYu to taste him. JingYu kept one hand on WeiZhou's head, forcing his tongue against WeiZhou's, while with his other hand he tried to work free the buttons of his shirt. WeiZhou's fingers joined his, making quick work of the task to allow their skin to press together.

Once JingYu was fully unclothed, WeiZhou slowly broke away from him. Grasping JingYu's hands in his, he guided him into the shower, the hot water washing over both of them as his tongue traced along JingYu's neck. The feeling of JingYu's wet skin beneath his hands made WeiZhou hum with anticipation. Where JingYu was visual, WeiZhou was tactile.  The different textures of JingYu under his hands, against his skin, could send WeiZhou to the edge in an instant. With meticulous care, WeiZhou lathered face wash in his hands and slowly spread it along cheeks, forehead, nose. The soft scrape of stubble on a chin sent shockwaves through his fingertips. Once JingYu's face was washed clean, WeiZhou began to run a soapy cloth over JingYu's body with one hand, while his free hand trailed after, delighting in the slick feeling of the suds against taut skin. Front, back, arms, chest, hips, WeiZhou traced every inch of skin he could reach, JingYu's moans of unfulfilled pleasure gathering in his ears. 

Giving in to the uncontrollable urge, WeiZhou pulled JingYu against him, searching for his lips again, his tongue indulging in the need to feed on the taste of JingYu. WeiZhou guided JingYu's head under the stream of water, the sticky residue of hairspray and styling product irritating his sensitive fingers. Pouring a generous amount of shampoo onto JingYu's head, WeiZhou felt soothed as his hands created a silky foam, allowing his fingers to glide effortlessly over the softening hair. Even when JingYu leaned his head back into the water, WeiZhou continued the gentle massage of his hands. Even when JingYu lowered his head to take WeiZhou's mouth with his, WeiZhou continued to run his fingers among the wet strands. 

By unspoken agreement, JingYu turned off the water as WeiZhou stepped from the shower, reaching for a towel. JingYu took the towel from WeiZhou, looking to dry himself, but WeiZhou pulled it back. Though he stood there wet, WeiZhou began to gently run the towel over JingYu, whose eyes kept following the drops of water that clung to WeiZhou's skin. Only when JingYu was perfectly dry, did WeiZhou allow his boyfriend to do the same for him.

Stepping to the sink, WeiZhou reached for their toothbrushes. Looking into the mirror, he saw JingYu's deflated look behind him. Turning around, he held out a toothbrush.

"I don't intend to get out of bed again tonight just to brush my teeth."

This brought a smile to JingYu's face that would last for quite some time.

18+++

Reveal hidden contents

JingYu’s grin faltered when he started to sit at the edge of the bed, but WeiZhou pulled him to his feet before turning his back. Watching WeiZhou with curiosity, JingYu asked, “Why?”

His answer came when WeiZhou again faced him, holding a bottle of body lotion in his hand. JingYu’s soft “ahhh” carried around the room as WeiZhou began working the lotion into JingYu’s skin. Smooth touches, not light or wispy, but with pressure akin to a masseuse, ran from JingYu’s shoulders to his chest, on over his stomach. Fingers pressed harder against him as they made small circles along the definition of muscle from his hips inward, WeiZhou chewing at his lower lip while holding JingYu’s gaze.

“Zhou…” JingYu tried to reach for him, barely able to contain himself, but WeiZhou ran his hands back over JingYu to his shoulders and down his arms, pressing them back to JingYu’s sides.

“Let me do this for you.” WeiZhou’s eyes were dark, yet shining, an odd mixture of lust and excitement that was mirrored in the raspy, heavy voice from his lips. This kept JingYu from arguing, even though he felt he would come apart and fall into a pile of dust from the force of the desire WeiZhou’s hands were creating in him. JingYu fought to hold himself still as WeiZhou stepped behind him, rubbing his hands together to warm the lotion he had poured onto his palm. The sensation of hands moving down the outside of his legs caused JingYu to groan, his thigh muscles quivering under the touch.

“How much do you intend to spoil me tonight?” he asked, as hands alternated back and forth, circling around his legs from ankle to hip back to ankle, the lotion being forced into his skin.

“Hmm...I’m spoiling myself now.”  

JingYu nearly did fall apart at this, the skin tightening all over his body, as hot breath and moist lips wisped against his buttock as this was said. WeiZhou began moving his lips over shaking mounds of flesh as JingYu fought against the sensation, and the urge to put an immediate end to this tortuous delight. When WeiZhou’s hands trailed after his mouth, again applying the slick lotion, JingYu clenched his fists, an almost constant moan filling his throat. He could feel a chuckle against his waist as WeiZhou slowly returned to his feet, his lips passing back and forth along JingYu’s spine before hands heated by constant friction sealed the burning kisses into his skin.

JingYu pursed his lips into a straight line, trying to suppress the urge to turn into a truly spoilt child and beg. As he had caressed every line of JingYu’s body, WeiZhou had made certain it was only his hands and lips that made contact. Even as he dragged his hands down JingYu’s arms in turn, WeiZhou had held himself away. JingYu did not know how much more he would be able to take. His breathing had turned into short, heavy gasps broken only by the moans that WeiZhou’s hands induced.

WeiZhou himself fought to steady his own breathing. Feeling JingYu’s muscles coil and clench at his touch, hearing the various tones of the moans and groans that JingYu’s throat could not hold back, all of this had acted as a most powerful aphrodisiac, taking his breath away. He smoothed his hands over JingYu’s arms again, his fingers clasping over the back of two fists, squeezing them gently until the fingers loosened and he was able to entwine his. Taking a deep breath, WeiZhou pressed the length of himself against JingYu’s back.

JingYu thought he was going to faint as the heat of WeiZhou’s body melted into him. His own body trembled, knees threatening to give way, as WeiZhou slid against the sensitive skin between his legs.

“Spoiling you, spoils me,” WeiZhou breathed into JingYu’s ear. “Seeing you satisfied, satisfies me.” JingYu gasped as WeiZhou’s hand wrapped around him, hot as fire already, but becoming blazing as more friction was created. “I’m actually very selfish.” Teeth nipped at the juncture of JingYu’s neck and shoulder. “I want you to take everything.”

Unable to hold back any longer, JingYu whipped around, capturing WeiZhou’s head in his hands, his lips burying into WeiZhou’s with such force that they fell over onto the bed. WeiZhou’s cry was lost as JingYu’s tongue swept in to taste every corner of his mouth. WeiZhou clawed at JingYu’s back, trying to pull the man on top of him closer. From the first moments in the kitchen, after JingYu had awoken from his nap and gone in to wrap his arms around WeiZhou, as they ate sweet cake and fruit from each other’s fingers, when WeiZhou had carefully bathed JingYu’s body and soul in the shower, only then to add the caress of lotion on his hands, all of this had pooled like lava in each of them. Neither man could, nor wanted to, keep it within himself any more.

JingYu rolled himself from WeiZhou, who then scooted himself to the center of the bed. When JingYu rejoined him seconds later, his teeth tugged at WeiZhou’s ear as his fingers skimmed down his boyfriend’s chest and stomach. WeiZhou gripped at the sheets under him when JingYu ran his tongue along WeiZhou’s neck, just as his hand teased and pushed for WeiZhou’s legs to spread. JingYu held WeiZhou’s lips with his, inhaling the moan that came as his finger pushed against clenched muscle, pleading for emittance. WeiZhou tried to control his breathing as JingYu’s tongue and finger entered into him simultaneously. He groaned as heat and pleasure rippled through him. The ripple grew to a tidal wave as JingYu continued wreaking havoc on his senses with lips, tongue, and hand.

Finally, WeiZhou pulled on JingYu’s arm, but did not break away from his lips. WeiZhou pushed at JingYu’s shoulders, his foot sliding along JingYu’s leg, prompting for JingYu to roll onto his back. JingYu pulled WeiZhou on top of him as he did. WeiZhou raised his head, one hand pressing upon JingYu’s chest, his other hand reaching behind him. JingYu held WeiZhou’s face in his hands, a thumb tracing over anxiously panting lips, as he spoke, his voice thick.

“Give me everything.”

WeiZhou bit down on the thumb at his mouth as he lowered himself around JingYu, both men shuddering with the exquisite shock to their cores. WeiZhou’s lips wrapped themselves around JingYu’s thumb, drawing it in, his tongue flicking and lapping at it, as his legs raised and lowered his body over JingYu. The taste of JingYu filling his mouth, combined with the immense feeling of JingYu filling his body, sent shivers down WeiZhou’s spine.

JingYu thought he would burst, scatter into pieces, as he watched WeiZhou’s face above him. Eyes half closed, nostrils gently flaring, lips pursed and cheeks hollowing as WeiZhou sucked JingYu’s thumb deeper into his mouth. All of this as WeiZhou continued to pressure, push, and pull against JingYu. JingYu was certain that he had never felt any pleasure as bone crushing and mind numbing as this before.

JingYu pulled WeiZhou’s legs straight as he sat up, wrapping his arms around the man above him. WeiZhou leaned his head to JingYu’s, and they once again fed themselves on the taste of each other. WeiZhou’s legs came around JingYu, embracing his hips in much the same way WeiZhou’s arms wrapped around his shoulders. Together, they pressed against and into each other in a synchronised rhythm, feeding all of the desires they had not yet sated that night.

JingYu groaned with the scrape of WeiZhou’s nails down his back. His lips skimmed over WeiZhou’s jaw and down his neck as he reached between them. JingYu chewed at his shoulder while WeiZhou fought to contain himself. He didn’t want this pleasure to end, not yet. He didn’t want to lose this connection of himself to JingYu, not ever, not for a single second. The rest of the world could disappear, but never JingYu. Even when he could contain himself no longer, WeiZhou fell into JingYu, his name falling from WeiZhou’s lips as though said as a prayer.

JingYu wrapped WeiZhou in his arms, holding the shivering form to his chest, before slowly leaning him back until shoulders rested between JingYu’s feet. Carefully, JingYu drew his legs around, never once leaving WeiZhou, until he was able to look down into his lover’s fiery gaze. WeiZhou’s hands grasped at JingYu’s waist, his voice breathy yet firm.

“I’m selfish. Give me everything too.”

JingYu drove himself into WeiZhou, his own gasping cry ringing in his ears. WeiZhou’s hands pushing and pulling on his waist urged JingYu to move quicker and quicker. How he held on as long as he did JingYu was not sure, but when he finally succumbed, he exploded onto WeiZhou, collapsing against him in a panting mound of shivering flesh. All thought and reason vanished, JingYu only knew of WeiZhou’s hands smoothing along his spine and WeiZhou’s lips upon his neck as he struggled to regain himself.

Even when WeiZhou pushed against him and rolled them over, complaining that he couldn’t breathe with JingYu on top of him like that, JingYu could not find his mind. Even the shock of the cool, dampness of the towel that he had brought from the shower and thrown to the floor earlier could not bring his senses back to him as WeiZhou gingerly wiped him clean. It was only when WeiZhou lay back next to him, arms pulling him into a warm embrace, that JingYu was able to form a coherent thought in his head. WeiZhou had given him everything, and he had taken it, then given it right back, along with all of himself.

“Hey, are you in there?”

WeiZhou’s voice broke through JingYu’s thoughts. He rolled onto his side, pulling himself closer in WeiZhou’s arms. WeiZhou definitely knew how to spoil him. JingYu sought ready lips for a lazy, heartfelt kiss that soothed spent passions with care and love, even has he began thinking of how he should spoil WeiZhou the next day.

excuse me, can I translate it into Vietnamese, my dear? :)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, lolalarue said:

Guys I gotta be honest, I've not been very impressed with the uncut scenes thus far. Even the uncut car scene, the BTS shots are waaaay hotter than the uncut scenes. It's pretty disappointing, I really want BLY to look like he's enjoying the kissing more. It makes it hard to rave about the onscreen romance because it basically looks like Gu Hai is assulting BLY! At least in the books you get BLY's inner thoughts, so we know he's into it. 

I guess we desperately need the scene where BLY is on top! 

that's right:((( when watching uncut clip in car, I really want, really want BLY can open his mouth alittle more:(( 

• Like 3

Secured a ticket thanks to @izziehudson *jump off cliff from happiness* (tagging @liesl for Lemmings reason)

Maybe we could see each other too  @kmmyzz 

Spoiler

Now excuse me while I cry in the corner clutching my bankbook :tears: :cry: :dissapointed_relieved::bawling:

• Like 15

20 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Wow. So many never unseen before BTS! I am hoping IQIYI is building the hype for the DVD.

About the very tame car scene kiss, well, we know that there is another, more steamy version in the BTS. Heck, even the one in uncut ep is actually not that tame if the kiss is continued. I see ZZ was starting to turn his head toward JY's mouth in the last second, but of course, it ended -A-

So, my guess is, the director and CJD deliberately chose the tame version to avoid sparft's censorship. Of course, their effort was not succeeded. If IQIYI is going to release DVD, I am putting my hope for a Director's Cut (lenghtier episode, more steamy kisses) and many bonus BTS (what we have now is just a tip from CJD's hoard). But don't out your hope too high, anything can happen in this fandom XD

While waiting for the DVD, let us hope ZZ is going to perform splendidly on his concerts! hoping for JY to be the mystery guest as well...

i'm so far left behind... i wanna watch.... any Youtube link....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gashupingo said:

Where is the pervert? what is the time? You mean Lian Sai? That's the cameraman's name. I think there was an old BTS on bed where BLY want to top GH if I'm not wrong where the director or someone shouted: Lian Sai film GH.

looks like my ears had betrayed me. thx for your fast translation. seems like you are enjoying your holiday to the fullest. lol

is it illegal to save this kid's photo?

Spoiler

• Like 8

Rough translation of Yoka’s 10 Q&A with JY during the Olay event

Huang JingYu first shot to fame with his role in Addicted. Within two months, this quiet, unassuming model became a popular idol; garnering more than two million fans. Known for his love towards his fans, no matter how tired he is, JingYu will always make time for his fans.

Spoiler

(Yoka's writer’s opinion)
Long-legged and with such a lovely voice, Jing Yu is simply too adorable. Initially, I had the impression that the tall and long-legged JingYu might be a little aloof and reserved but I’m really pleased that he wasn’t.

Yoka: JingYu, these few months, there have been lots of news about you, so, it can be said that you’re really popular. You go to many places and you fly here and there, so how do you take care of your skin?
JY: Taking care of my skin? I feel that one has to ensure the cleanliness of one’s skin, drink more water, sweat / perspire more (through exercise) and most importantly, one must exercise more.

Yoka: On behalf of many of your female fans, I’m going to ask you this question …..what kind of characteristics do you like in girls? (the same old question again? =)
JY: I like girls who are filial, that is very important. Not only that, I’d like someone whom I can get along with as well as easy to talk to. That would be good.

Yoka: Which part of your body that you are most satisfied with?
JY: Er….(ponders for a very long time) which part of my body I’m most satisfied with? I think I’m most satisfied with “Huang JingYu”, ha, ha, ha (JY’s being narcissistic again =). Actually, I’m most satisfied with my face and figure.

Yoka: JingYu, since you are satisfied with your body, what is your secret to maintaining your figure?
JY: Actually, there’s nothing really much to say regarding how I maintain my figure. It’s because exercising has become a habit of mine / something that I’m used to…as long as I keep at it / persist, I should be able to maintain my figure as it is.

Yoka: Do you have any make-up  / beauty product essentials?
JY: Beauty products, let me see…I have eye drops and lipstick*.

花絮 (huā xù – snippets)
Personnel / staff at the Olay event: Does your lipstick have colour?
JY: No, no, ….it’s actually chapstick.

*This was a little funny because JY meant to say chapstick / lip balm (润唇膏 - rùn chún gāo) when he answered the Yoka interviewer. However, because he left out the word 润 (rùn - moist), it became just 唇膏(chún gāo – lipstick). That was why he was teased by the staff on whether the lipstick he uses have any colour.

Yoka: Have you been busy with anything recently?
JY: Recently…I’m just keeping myself fit and 跑跑通告 (pǎo pǎo tōng gào). (I think he meant to say that he has upcoming projects and he will be busy with the news/ promotional activities relating to them)

Yoka: Are there any challenging roles that you’d like to take up?
JY: Challenging roles that I’d like to take up? Actually, there are many roles that strike a chord with me….I’d like to give them a shot and challenge myself. Some examples are the roles of a hero or a cop – positive role models.

Yoka: Would you like to challenge yourself with a role as a villain?
JY: How shall I put it? If the storyline moves me, then I don’t mind trying out for the role.

Snippets
Personnel / staff at the Olay event: JingYu, which level are you now in jujitsu?
JY: I’m holding a blue belt.
Personnel / staff at the Olay event: Wow, how fantastic!….Ah, that’s awesome.

Yoka: JingYu, do you have anything you would like to convey to your fans?
JY: I hope they will take good care of themselves and be mindful of their own safety. When they go out at night, I hope they will keep a lookout on the road. It’s too dark.

Yoka: Now, my last question... it's regarding choosing a spouse. Among the circle of female celebrities, is there any female star who meets your requirements?
JY: Female star? I better not say it, ha ha ha. There are definitely a lot of female celebrities that would fulfil my requirements.

The interview ends with the Yoka reporter still gushing about how awesome JY was. One can tell how happy she felt for having the opportunity to meet and interview JY…well, I bet we all would feel the same, too =)

• Like 23

The other BTS, didn't translate much here. Got a lot of ???

Spoiler

Also, here is a FMV of the Addicted Web series OP ceremony/Presscon (ZZ focus) Was in my channel half translated for quite some time which I finished it just now.
Unfortunately, we don't have clear full ver of the OP ceremony videos. 
Good ZZ appreciation video but will not translate the last line as a CP fan.
Although not very obvious, you can see JY and ZZ quite good with each other there. Can you spot it?
cr. Oasis绿洲_许魏洲个站

Spoiler

• Like 23

13 hours ago, trịnh yến said:

điều gì đã thực sự xảy ra vào ngày 27/2

what does it mean..??? you quote me? 

Last rehearsal? Usually singers will have last rehearsal the night before, right?

Ugggghhh... Can't wait to see ZZ in his concert! Hopefully it will be a smashing success!

BTW, has anyone here bought the streaming access for ZZ's concert? It is 12 yuan?

• Like 16

29 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Last rehearsal? Usually singers will have last rehearsal the night before, right?

Ugggghhh... Can't wait to see ZZ in his concert! Hopefully it will be a smashing success!

BTW, has anyone here bought the streaming access for ZZ's concert? It is 12 yuan?

I was wondering the same thing too. Maybe last rehearsal in studio? the night before will be last rehearsal on stage? :blink: Sending all the universe's best of luck to our ZZ :D. We can my streaming access for ZZ's concert? Anyone know how? Can international fans purchase it? 

YZ manip 

Spoiler

I heard JY is flying back to SH on 3/6. My delulu is that he fly back that day so he can secretly go back to BJ to attend his babe concert. Otherwise someone might catch him streaming ZZ's concert through his phone :w00t:These are times when I hate those stupid bans so much

JY

Spoiler

:lol::lol::lol: JY, you never fail to make me laugh. Cr on pic

Spoiler

• Like 17

4 hours ago, zany_ntzz said:

excuse me, can I translate it into Vietnamese, my dear? :)

If you really want to.  All I ask is that you make sure to credit properly - myself and the thread. Without the Addicted family here I never would have started writing again :D

• Like 19

referring to @gayyoxx's post above about the ZZ's mini concert + FM streaming access thing (Credit : 许魏洲海外粉丝群官博) (I have obtained the permission to share this here)

Guide to purchase the streaming access (for those who are interested) :

"Teaching all our oversea fans to buy the online coupon for Tencent Live Stream. Without QQ, Wechat and China bank card you can still buy and reserved!"
(This is only for IOS users)

Spoiler

image.jpg

Spoiler

image.jpg

Spoiler

image.jpg

Spoiler

image.jpg

Spoiler

image.jpg

Spoiler

image.jpg

Spoiler

image.jpg

Spoiler

image.jpg

Spoiler

image.jpg

edit : :D @gayyoxx @bearology not a problem! I have already informed the OP and yes you may share it!

• Like 19

43 minutes ago, izziehudson said:

referring to @gayyoxx's post above about the ZZ's concert streaming access thing (Credit)

thank you, Izzie! A cookie for you! :cookie:

I have bought it and watched it (well, the trailer) on my ipad! Happy~~~~

Can you ask the OP, whether I can share this info on my wattpad and IG?

• Like 9

49 minutes ago, izziehudson said:

Guide to purchase the streaming access (for those who are interested) :

"Teaching all our oversea fans to buy the online coupon for Tencent Live Stream. Without QQ, Wechat and China bank card you can still buy and reserved!"

OMG Thank you!!!! You are a gem :wub: :cookie: :cookie: cookies for you. Im downloading it now 

ZZ, anyone know what this is? One thing Im sure that someone in this fandom gonna make manips out of these lol. I think its recent but the outfit reminds me of Walk Slowly MV :wub: Anyway, ZZ looks good in white as always. Cr on pic

Spoiler

Cj8DsPDUkAEwoJn.jpg

Cj8DtHEUoAAI7iS.jpg

Spoiler

Cj8BS29UoAA0AkF.jpg

JY fanart. Cr on pic

Spoiler

Cj7Z4VtVAAES_f5.jpg

• Like 14