Quantcast

edit: oml was fooled, thought it's HD k what a disappointment but oh well still, uncut. And because it's uncut, am not gonna share it as of now... sorry :/ the quality isn't that good too so..

But honestly BLY you can do better than this, c'mon BLY we know how much you want to do proper french kiss with GH

• Like 15

More close lip kiss uncut and super mild too:mellow:. I want the bts car kissing scene, thats is much better than this uncut kiss scenes. just my personal opinion ,tho. The photo for christmas kiss uncut looks promising, but knowing this series, I won't expect too much;).

• Like 7

I guess this version was prepared so "mild" because they thought they could make us want more for the season 2 and saved the best kisses for later. Unfortunately the series got canceled and they ended up not using a better scene x.x

• Like 9

The lovely Lovely Things has once again provided a timely sub, now for the interview with ZZ which was released today:

Spoiler

He's so damn adorable. A little earnest, but so sweet and funny, the way he clutches to that penguin. He's a little shy and awkward at times, but at the same time, he doesn't seem embarrassed about anything.

A question: did someone actually ask if he 'prefers son or daughter'? As in does he want a son or a daughter in the future? It's not if he likes boys or girls? It's just such a strange question that I thought maybe it can be translated in different ways... 

One more thing, he says he used to practice playing guitar for hours and hours, forgetting to eat and go to the toilet... Makes me think it's no wonder he's been looking a little worn lately, probably practicing non-stop for his concerts. Also makes me think about how he said he and JY rehearsed their intimate scenes and kissing... So I imagine they did that for hours on end too! Not stopping until it was absolutely perfect. 

• Like 19

Fan arts update

Spoiler

Source:   豆子澈

69ab0ea1gw1f4g4zly5pjj20qo18gtdx.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   Danty-五角星

Begging for translation please... Thank you so much...

6d5cdd15jw1f4fwas9u6yj20p04r11kx.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   沫色惜年

a0e36660gw1f4fomy6t0nj22l523nb29.jpg

• Like 15

18 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Thank you. It's nice to be back. Sorry i suddenly vanished, but i had a slight accident in my car and broke a few bones, arm, leg and pelvis, so I've been out of action and going crazy in hospital for the past weeks. :crazy:

But, I'm on the mend and trying to catch up with what I've missed. :)

I am a bit late today, but I am happy to see you here again and very sad to hear what happened with you! :tears: I hope you'll recover very quickly (sending you all my healing energy) and we will see you here often again :) 

• Like 10

3 hours ago, charlie10 said:

Also makes me think about how he said he and JY rehearsed their intimate scenes and kissing... So I imagine they did that for hours on end too! Not stopping until it was absolutely perfect. 

Haven't watch the interview but zhou's OCD help him n jingyu to become a couple lol

Btw lovelythings sub 5-6 videos of zhou, i saw it this morning and super happy about it.

I'm gonna watch it this night.

Zhou's 1st FM in several days right?

Hoping JY can come to support his wifey :wub:

• Like 8

@gashupingo Lol, he's got bravery and a great sense of humor, teasing a senior Huayi brother so early in the morning!

Edit: And now the guy followed him on weibo :lol:

• Like 15

is this another unseen BTS or photos? Cr FlukeGirl Twitter :wub:

Spoiler

Cj6VozEUoAE1_QS.jpg

JY :rolleyes: Cr FlukeGirl Twitter

Spoiler

Cj6VIuDUkAE1N5v.jpg

Cj6VJjdUUAACv02.jpg

Cj6Ul4tVAAAchZi.jpg

Spoiler

• Like 15

Guys I gotta be honest, I've not been very impressed with the uncut scenes thus far. Even the uncut car scene, the BTS shots are waaaay hotter than the uncut scenes. It's pretty disappointing, I really want BLY to look like he's enjoying the kissing more. It makes it hard to rave about the onscreen romance because it basically looks like Gu Hai is assulting BLY! At least in the books you get BLY's inner thoughts, so we know he's into it. 

I guess we desperately need the scene where BLY is on top! 

• Like 8

On 01/06/2016 at 3:55 AM, timmyjh said:

Thank you @gashupingo for all the translation. Hello fellow sarawakian haha. So, you celebrating gawai too? Selamat hari gawai dayak gayu guru gerai nyamai (Happy harvest festival ) and happy holiday.

Hello fellow sarawakians I didn't know there were so many of us here which district yall at @gashupingo @timmyjh

• Like 5

Another unseen BTS?

Spoiler

Humbly begging @gashupingo for translation.

their interaction here is kinda funny.

i heard "pien thai". Isnt it pervert?

• Like 11

JY fan art :lol: Cr on pic

Spoiler

Cj6n9W4UYAEPlfq.jpg

Cj6n-YJVAAEw4aE.jpg

YZ unseen BTS. Cr on pic. OMG this shows JY has lost so much weight :(

Spoiler

Cj6kxR6UoAAGvV0.jpg

Cj6kxSFUkAABeSY.jpg

• Like 16

Another new uncut kiss.... well not that impressive though. All the kisses by far seem forced to me with ZZ not at all willing to give in... Ha ha... he desperately keeps his mouth shut with all he has got. Seems like he was uncomfortable (maybe shy)..

JY was trying hard though but he seems to be easily swept away by passion and looses strength easily and appears as if drunk with no control on his body what so ever. 

No offense but our boys suck at kissing.... seriously... he he (they should have learned from Josh and Aiden from 'The Originals')

The BTS kiss seemed more natural and sweet to me..

But still they kissed (brushed lips against each other). I shouldn't be greedy. 

The BTS seem funny. Will wait for translations.

Have a good time everyone..

• Like 13