Quantcast

Weibo update

Fan art

Spoiler

Source:   坂田elsa

Begging for translation please.. Thank you so much...

6bb2a9edgw1f4ep778zl0j20go3pr4cr.jpg

More of Johnny today

Spoiler

Source:  haihaihai52

Cjx0x4lUgAAgNfz.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   海与Whale

006mWvOUgw1f4ekd3e9jnj30zm1c9q9y.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   肉包儿zzZ

71c3a0afjw1f4eu38nq71j21ri2n7npi.jpg

71c3a0afjw1f4eu2p61p4j21n82gukjp.jpg

71c3a0afjw1f4eu3xml0nj21ls2epx6r.jpg

Spoiler

Source:  watermark

006joj6cjw1f4etpv5j5ej319c1w07wn.jpg

• Like 21

16 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

That means, at least another 3-4 eps of Date with Star? Woot! Happy! Hopefully, the producers will shuffle the episodes around so we don't need to wait for a long time to see his eps :phew:

I hope this is a good sign and finally we can see their happy camp episode and the ban will be lifted up sooner and they can find a production firm to fund the shooting of more episodes of addicted. Hahaha. Delulu

7 minutes ago, Scandani said:

@kmmyzz dayyum I never know jeans can accentuate that cucumber so well, but heck it did! He looks so fine.

LOL. And here I am, restraining myself not to point that out since I saw the first photo hours ago! :lol::rolleyes::phew:

That, uhm, condition is more pronounced whenever JY wears blue. Like... Whale swims happily on the ocean? ;) 

Happy day! Now, is iQIYI going to release another never seen before BTS today? Waiting... Waiting...

• Like 16

45 minutes ago, tea4two said:

I'm not from China, but you can see how popular they are through online interaction by looking at the weibo chart: http://chart.weibo.com/

JY & ZZ (but JY more so) seems pretty consistently on the top 10 ever since the first week of March (that's when they debuted on the chart).  This is how strong their fanbases are.

For a more general chart, look at the celebrity ranking: http://ent.sina.com.cn/zt_m/star/celebritychart/

Both are on the top 20 for both March and April.  Coming to rank among top celebrities with just a controversy BL drama as their background, this is unprecedented and one of the reason why some higher ups want to suppress them.  

BUT, remember, those two charts only measure the data from mainland China, they have a huge international fan base (that includes us here!) that might rival those of Korean stars, which is NOT common for most Chinese celebrities.  

So to put it into words, they are kind of LEGENDARY.......

OMG. Thanks. Theyre in top 5. I hope theyll succeed whatever path they wanted to pursue.

• Like 1

@Scandani I'm sorry, please don't hate me *begs at your legs* I will reflect :bawling:

I'm not THAT innocent but the "50 Shades of Blue of Huang Jingyu" is... ah.

• Like 7

JY is working hard! The filming of Date with Star continues until night time? Not important. The important thing is, JY changed his clothes, looked good in this shirt and little whale was swimming happily again in blue jeans. I am seriously considering putting this somehow on my fanfic LOL.

@Scandani:P

cr: yzonlykt IG

Spoiler

Unrelated: Xu Lu, why did you cut your hair!? You look more beautiful with long hair. -A-  and don't look at JY like that please. He belongs to another Xu ;___;

• Like 20

32 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

Not sure what did ZZ film for...

Someone on ig says, filming MV. Don't know which song, though. Looking from the costume, gestures and expressions, I guess, either Light or Understanding Dream. Absolutely not Moonlight XD

OMG, his hair... -A-

@shanegere ZZ's songs are available on youtube.

• Like 14

Like so long since I sub something funny.
Just saw a really funny BaoBei vid (Please listen after the first part. Lyrics paired with GH face is so funny). 
Ok, I'll be back to subbing ZZ ifensi interview tmr(today cause it's after midnight) since I have Holiday for 2 days!! Yay! Dunno if anyone here celebrate this as it's my state holiday but... Selamat Hari Gawai!!

cr. Yochec
Children's Day Yuzhou Gift for Fans

Spoiler

• Like 22

10 hours ago, liam87 said:

in the new unseen BTS at 1:30 I noticed that whale was about to do something to the kitten but he managed to contain himself.

Look at the direction of whale's quick glance and remembering their habit of touching certain part in the earlier interview, perhaps we can guess what he was about to do. lol

I think he already did ‘that something’. Just a few seconds before the time you mentioned, 1.22, when Zhouzhou ignore him and continue laughing. You can see his hand attacking zhouzhou’s tummy. Oh my, is that a correct term to use? 

Well at least that’s what it looked like to me. We still need the YuZhou investigators to check out the video thoroughly.

Edit: or 0.41 on @gashupingo video.

And Selamat Hari Gawai to you too @gashupingo. Enjoy your holiday. though you are going to spend it by subbing the interview for us, still I hope you have fun doing it. 

• Like 19

I miss gold ring and necklace.

Spoiler

gMU7B2z_zpslfew2wvg.jpg

Gold ring and veins (when was this again? Going to Paris?)

(Cr: ENCHANTED CONNIE)

Spoiler

005FdoCnjw1f3qpaazsmbj34802tchdt_zps4emn

Just notice Zhou was wearing the other couple earring (silver one? Again, please enlighten me on the date)

(Cr: Yinza)

Spoiler

tacbsN3_zpsoevxt4zn.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=

• Like 6

2 hours ago, gashupingo said:

Like so long since I sub something funny.
Just saw a really funny BaoBei vid (Please listen after the first part. Lyrics paired with GH face is so funny). 
Ok, I'll be back to subbing ZZ ifensi interview tmr(today cause it's after midnight) since I have Holiday for 2 days!! Yay! Dunno if anyone here celebrate this as it's my state holiday but... Selamat Hari Gawai!!

Thank you @gashupingo for all the translation. Hello fellow sarawakian haha. So, you celebrating gawai too? Selamat hari gawai dayak gayu guru gerai nyamai (Happy harvest festival ) and happy holiday.

• Like 9