Quantcast

Hello! Finally, Soompi was able to fix my access to the forums. Another one here from the Philippines. Srsly pinoys, we can already build a clan for this one. Haha. 

Started the addiction almost 2 months ago, courtesy of @rictorcroix. It has gotten much of a big deal that we had to make a separate chat in facebook and named it 'YuZhou Rehabilitation.' Haha. Another friend here, @boytoy, will be coming home from his vacation in Malaysia, and we can't wait to have our copy of Men's Uno! Haha. Srsly, the 3 of us have gotten too gay over this but heck! YuZhou all the way! 

Glad to be here! 

• Like 22

JY.... Today ^^

Spoiler

today.jpg

That shirt looked very familiar from Gentle Monster event, Korean actor Changwook Ji (지창욱) wore the shirt that day. PJ shirt!!!! Hehe

Spoiler

together_JCW.jpg

But going back... JY wore this shirt for photo shoot when he wore this LV floral jacket (it's LV, right? HMM) I am guessing it is JY's shirt? Because mostly celebs get sponsors from brands... but this looks like its his shirt....? *** Sorry correction, NOT LV, its D&G!!! Just saw post from JY Korean cafe ***

Spoiler

LV2.jpg

Spoiler

OH T_T_T_T_T

leon.jpg

• Like 18

There you go, JY's shirt today and ZZ jacket from photoshoot :phew: Its from the same brand and collection again? Cr waoe_ss Twitter

Spoiler

More JY today, anyone know where is he? Cr bblight56 Twitter

Spoiler

All the BTS release just make me remember how comfortable and happy they were around each other :tears: Cr mijoo89777 Twitter

Spoiler

JY panda :lol: Cr addict_some Twitter

Spoiler

• Like 14

in the new unseen BTS at 1:30 I noticed that whale was about to do something to the kitten but he managed to contain himself.

Look at the direction of whale's quick glance and remembering their habit of touching certain part in the earlier interview, perhaps we can guess what he was about to do. lol

• Like 8

JY is recording something. Cr on pic

Spoiler

Cjw8L8DUUAYgRxj.jpg

CjxBzV6UUAEqYYI.jpg

YZ fan art. Anyone posted this before? Cr cloNop7221 Twitter. Translation please anyone? :D

Spoiler

Cc73dhrUEAAyDyG.jpg

Cc73ezzUAAEqTlv.jpg

Cc73fk7VAAAAsv5.jpg

• Like 10

@ryokise @bearology gahh you guyz torturing me with this new BTS and YuZhou updates!! I am still at the office and can not open enjoy  these post right now..   *sobs.. sobs patiently wait for around 5 hrs more until office hours ended . ...

about BTS when ZZ made a lot of cute but adorable swearings, obviously can be seen here who is the patient calm hubby and nagging demanding wifey..:w00t:

• Like 4

3 hours ago, ubeczhou said:

Hello! Finally, Soompi was able to fix my access to the forums. Another one here from the Philippines. Srsly pinoys, we can already build a clan for this one. Haha. 

Started the addiction almost 2 months ago, courtesy of @rictorcroix. It has gotten much of a big deal that we had to make a separate chat in facebook and named it 'YuZhou Rehabilitation.' Haha. Another friend here, @boytoy, will be coming home from his vacation in Malaysia, and we can't wait to have our copy of Men's Uno! Haha. Srsly, the 3 of us have gotten too gay over this but heck! YuZhou all the way! 

Glad to be here! 

Yaaay. Can we please? And request a fanmeet. Yeyeyeyes

• Like 6

More JY today. I wonder what show is this? Have...Ma ke (did I spell his name right?) as well. Cr on pic

Spoiler

CjxMDuDVEAIWC40.jpg]

CjxMDsaVAAQVbNS.jpg

Since we have lots of JY today, here are ZZ photos from Fashion Trends. Cr on pic

Spoiler

CjxKTuzUkAAi1bq.jpg

CjxKUhvVAAQ0t99.jpg

CjxKVFDVEAEjYfi.jpg

Sorry for all the spams today. I took a day off to bring my parents around but they don't want to go out so there you go, I'm in bed, crazily searching for ZY news :phew:

• Like 18

Who are from China here? Can someone explain how popular are they to what extent and how can you say so that they are really ? :))))

ZZ. Cr Zhoutokyo Twitter. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Spoiler

CjxnJ9SUkAEJMVd.jpg

CjxnJ91VAAAlEvB.jpg

CjxnKArUgAEHQmx.jpg

CjxnDQKUUAAP2U_.jpg

CjxnDQTUkAA8JXM.jpg

CjxnDQZUoAI901R.jpg

Cr FlukeGirl

Spoiler

CjxmiqsUoAAKEWB.jpg

CjxmjsbVAAMrTKg.jpg

Haibao Fashion Network no watermark Cr DuetPoet

Spoiler

CjxnM3oUoAEDVei.jpg

CjxnNnIUoAA__OP.jpg

Poor our cat, he must be very tired 

Spoiler

Clearer photos of JY today. Cr FlukeGirl

Spoiler

CjxkY0UUgAAPLVp.jpg

CjxoAu-VAAATKZ1.jpg

• Like 22

So is it possible that JY was recording for new episode of Date with Superstar this morning? There is a pic of him standing in front of the show's building and logo. See spoiler.

cr: whaleandmonkey IG

Spoiler

• Like 14

@bearology basically they were saying the same thing as the series (that YuZhou comic strip)

10 hours ago, bearology said:

For the fan that messaged Moncler about ZZ's shirt, I bow to you. Thank you for making our delulu stronger everyday :wub: 

For me, I'm totally sold for these the couple/sharing/gift items (delulu ahead) Cr on pics

GM sunglasses

Hide contents

At first, yeah it could be a fan gift since its not that expensive and its a really popular brand in Korea and JY has lots of Korea fans. But somehow the fact that JY was invited to GM event and ZZ's manager was there too made me wonder. Did the brand know that its ZZ who bought the sunglass and after JY wore it, their fans especially CP fans made that sunglasses so popular over the internet. So GM wanted to invite both JY and ZZ to the event. But since the bans, ZZ's manager came as a representative instead while ZZ was waiting in the car for his hubby short appearance at GM event?

Goro necklace

Hide contents

From the beginning, I'm totally sold. This must be ZZ's present. The timeframe (JY received this right after ZZ got back from JP), the brand (only available in JP, no online store), the location (really close to where ZZ had his photoshoot), the price (don't you think its too expensive for a fan gift?), the meaning (feather..something to do with freedom? I read it somewhere but cant remember now) and JY answer "its a gift" instead of its a fan gift. JY says its a gift meaning it must be from a friend or family or his boyfriend, its not a fan gift. And who we all know just got back from that place in Japan, special to JY and rich enough to buy this? :wub:

Moncler Shirt

Hide contents

Again, perfect timing. Right after JY got back from France, ZZ wore this shirt. And now we can confirm that this specific shirt is not available in BJ. ZZ normally not wearing white shirt on his solo activities (unless its a photoshoot). He normally wear black and comfy jumper and t-shirt. This stylist white shirt - must be a JY's work. Also, the fact that ZZ chose to wear this shirt on that day already sold me. He should know by now how crazy his CP's fans are, he was just simply showing off to us that I got present from his hubby. Im sure you guys will know which brand and where this shirt comes from right :wub: Btw, he looks stunning in that shirt. Awww, hubby always know whats best for his wifey 

CjteVrsVAAExkLe.jpg

Earrings

Hide contents

At first, I dint have too much hope with earring theories. Only because theres only that many styles and brands for man's earring. But since ZZ started wearing it for days and the JY followed. Now I mostly see both of them wearing this earring?? Hmm so much has happened after JY got back from Cannes or after that be true to yourself photo from JY lol

KuSCYik.jpg

Wait, another one? :phew:

Skateboard

Hide contents

When ZZ clip first upload and I read somewhere that his new manager knows skateboarding as well, ok it might not be JY who was teaching ZZ. But then the next day when JY's photo with a skateboard was uploaded by Date with Star, BOOM I'm sold :w00t: JY was like screaming at us "You guys know that I do know skateboarding as well yeah? It was me, it was me who was teaching ZZ, I was my voice in that clip and it was my luxury hotel that ZZ was practicing on that clip. You guys get it now! Why should I let others to teach my boyfriend when I can???" Its all about be true to yourself right JY

This Stella shoes

Hide contents

JY sometimes take/buy clothes that he wear on photoshoot for himself right. And they both wear the same shoe size right. I have 2 scenarios here

Scenario 1: JY left this shoe at ZZ's house. That morning ZZ: "I can't wear sport shoes with this suit, hm that shoe over there, hm is it mine? Did I buy it? or was it a fan gift" Oh never mind, its in my house so its mine right!" then later on when he got out of the house "Oh S***! This must be JY's shoes from that night :w00t:. I hope his photos from that photoshoot haven't been released yet :sweatingbullets:"

Scenario 2: JY: "You can't wear that shoes with this suit! Here wear this!" ZZ: "No its yours, the fans will sure spot it" JY: "Nah, its from a photoshoot and I doubt that they had released any photos yet" ZZ: "But.." JY: "hm I have 2 days off, should I book a ticket to Japan for a short holiday too? or should I post your sleeping face photo from last night? You know, you will be away for 10 days, I have to mark my territory, just incase..." ZZ: "STOP! Give me the damn shoes!" :wub:

This Suit

Hide contents

To be honest, when I first saw this picture, I thought it was manip lol :sweatingbullets: but then when I saw other photos from that event, I almost screamed! I don't believe this is coincidence. If in a photoshoot, stylist may have 100% control for what model will be wearing. But this is an event, Im sure ZZ would have a say in what he would be wearing. I also don't believe that either ZZ or the stylist didn't know that JY wore this whole suit before. Yet, ZZ chose to wear this suit (with that sparkling earring too). This might actually be the same suit that JY wore lol since it looks quite loose on ZZ comparing to JY:wub: My delulu JY looks so damn hot in Cannes so I just want to remind you guys over there, that guy is taken! He's mine, take your eyes off him! and to my hubby, how do I look, wearing you suit and our couple earring??

Talking about celebrity friend. I feel you JY, having to stalk your celebrity boyfriend on WB cause you are missing him :phew:

Hide contents

OMG! The more I type, the more items appear on my head. Like the celebrity friend who suggest Jy to wear black mask when that friend also owns black mask. The trendy theme right now in JY comments and photos "Light". The eye drop from japan, which appeared with that celebrity friend in a magazine, was the same one JY was using in Cannes. Clothes from same brands or even same collections, etc and etc ok I should stop rambling here :sweatingbullets: Sorry guys

Have I told you guys that I hate them? Like with my entire being, and I have a big being. *jump off cliff*

Ah!!!!!!!! How to down that new bts on my tab? You can see how Zhou trying not to move so much as not waking Yu up. He even lullubied Yu. My new fav bts.

• Like 4

@gayyoxx yes, he'll be recording Date With Star until 2/6, and will be filming for Youku All Star on 3/6 (morning). He seems to has another show to film on 3/6, but it's yet to be confirmed :)

Also, want to remind newcomers and not-so-newcomers to refrain from quoting the whole thing, especially if the post is veeeeeery long. Just quote the topic you wanted to talk about if you can. I'm usually on my phone to view the thread and sometimes it loads sooooo slow because of the long quotes, especially the one containing lots of pictures:sweatingbullets:

• Like 24

5 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

@gayyoxx yes, he'll be recording Date With Star until 2/6, and will be filming for Youku All Star on 3/6 (morning). He seems to has another show to film on 3/6, but it's yet to be confirmed :)

That means, at least another 3-4 eps of Date with Star? Woot! Happy! Hopefully, the producers will shuffle the episodes around so we don't need to wait for a long time to see his eps :phew:

• Like 13

1 minute ago, gayyoxx said:

That means, at least another 3-4 eps of Date with Star? Woot! Happy! Hopefully, the producers will shuffle the episodes around so we don't need to wait for a long time to see his eps :phew:

C-fans said we will get to see the episode in at least after 4 weeks, so yay just wait for a month patiently to see gorgeous JY in Date With Star, again!

(Oh god don't let me start on how gorgeous he is today that made me choked on my lunch and was smiling so wide looking at my phone)

• Like 20

18 minutes ago, lielee said:

Have I told you guys that I hate them? Like with my entire being, and I have a big being. *jump off cliff*

Ah!!!!!!!! How to down that new bts on my tab? You can see how Zhou trying not to move so much as not waking Yu up. He even lullubied Yu. My new fav bts.

Why do you keep repeating that you hate them so much in every of your post? I mean, like seriously?

We know. We know. 

Spoiler

and yes, I also know that you meant the other way, but saying it like...in every of your post? We get it. really.

@kmmyzz dayyum I never know jeans can accentuate that cucumber so well, but heck it did! He looks so fine.

• Like 9