Quantcast

Having a withdrawal .huhuhu. Can someone link me to chapters 129 till the end please. I badly need this medicine to continue living life. Hahaha.

new here hellooooo

Having a withdrawal .huhuhu. Can someone link me to chapters 129 till the end please. I badly need this medicine to continue living life. Hahaha.

new here hellooooo

• Like 2

On 28/05/2016 at 2:18 PM, aeislaeigh said:

Fan art

Source: Addicted Korean Fan Club

Hide contents

006pRyjUgw1f4beqeq470g30ow0due81.gif

Not signed in

aaawwh this super arty yuzhou korean fan, please produce a manga series on these two using your art, that'll be awesome for us all, then we can watch season two, three and so on.. pretty please, send this message to this amazing artist someone! ^ ^..

• Like 4

On 28/05/2016 at 2:36 PM, mikar said:

Every time I think of him knitting and smoking at the same time I'm still so... amazed? Everything he does just doesn't seem to fit together, but he makes it fit together somehow. I like that he chooses hobbies that he wants no matter what they are and without shame or hesitation.

yeah except for his 'smoking' 'BAD' habit, everything else about ZZhou is 'super cool':))..

• Like 2

14 hours ago, gashupingo said:

Hmm, charity livestream with Cabbeen at 1st June. It's an awareness notice not to eat endangered animals and get the T-shirt ZZ is wearing in the poster.

Yay! This issue is one very close to my heart. And China, Vietnam, Thailand etc are highly culpable when it comes to buying and selling ivory from elephants and rhino horn for example. Something which has led to the near extinction of rhinos and devastation for elephants. So go ZZ! (Also, here's something they have in common too: they both want to protect animals.)

Also, thanks so much @gashupingo for translating so much stuff. You're a star! (And so is every other translator! Love you all so, so much. Going to repeat that regularly. Because it's important.)

So much happening while I was gone this weekend! All these new BTS! I do hope there's lots more where that came from. And yes, god how interesting it is to watch how they were with each other before they knew each other. So distant and awkward. It's exactly this which make them so fascinating, that they've made this journey, from awkward to so amazingly comfortable with each other. Watching that progression is just so beautiful and touching, somehow. Thinking about everything which has happened since that day - I don't think they could even begin to imagine it. 

Skateboarding: I don't believe in coincidences anymore when it comes to them. I bow to everyone's skills at hearing words from that vid... I only hear a voice, no words. But yeah, of course it's JY teaching ZZ. Where are they going with all this? I have to wonder. Are they spending time together, planning how to achieve total world dominance? Or are they just cuddling?

Emperor Zhou: Best company name ever! Sounds like someone in Star Wars. ZZ is such a beautiful, amazing nerd. And a very rich nerd at that! I hope they do business together. Who is managing who here, really? Another intriguing mystery. They may be different, but I feel their differences compliment each other, making them a greater whole. (Or a greater whale? :blink:)

In one of the weibo apps, the boys' online time for May 29 looks like this, almost everything is overlapping... Hmm. 

Spoiler

Qh8pHIr.png

• Like 20

Speaking of translations, another star in the fandom Lovely Things has translated a number of videos lately. Mostly, interviews with JY from Cannes.

In one he says here that he spends most of his money on jiujitsu stuff and on skateboards... Heh. Yeah.

In all interviews, he's implying he has some film in the works. But that he needs to find an acting coach first. Hasn't he said before that he needs to get a singing coach too? Ha! Well, ZZ is two for one - an educated, singing, coach. He'll give you a discount (10 %, I think ZZ said) too. 

And gosh, this reporter is making JY a little antsy with all her question on his dating habits. I love that he bites back. And JY never answers a question if he doesn't want to. He knows how to kill it by being extremely terse in his answers, never elaborating. I love it. He's so sceptical. Polite, but not making it easy. 

• Like 20

5 hours ago, tea4two said:

An empire for two!  :w00t:  I think I said that a month or so ago....it's becoming a reality!

I don't think we need to worry about these two, they obviously have bold ideas of their own and know what directions they want to head in the future!  As a shareholder for FM, this means that ZZ will have a bit of creative freedom and has a hand in the direction that the company is heading toward in the future.  And I guess we can stop worrying and questioning if JY is going to sign with Huayi or some other company, because obviously he has an idea of his own. 

They're both so young but so very bright.  Also a very big influence on each other.  In the future, will become leaders, no doubt.  

Hmm... I wonder if they will be daring enough to produce a show starring both of them ;) Well, at least they can do one for international market outside of China? They could be reading the phone book and it will be a hit! :P 

Looks like some good people are giving them advice on how to advance/expand their career. Whoever they are, feeling extremely grateful!

Btw, if you have not voted Addicted for the best Chinese mainland show in the first half of 2016, you can do so here.

• Like 15

Weibo update

Fan arts

Spoiler

Source:   Timmy-Hsu_许魏洲全球应援站

9b4f6476jw1f4cmo3rsjhj20hs0hsq4c.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   爆米花miu

005yDO7cjw1f4cp4o5fy8j30k00k00vr.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   WN_official

9e56fbb4gw1f4b9fxu72nj20hs0hsjtp.jpg

Spoiler

Source:  watermark

ec737727jw1f4ckbbmbllj21kf2a0hdt.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   粥粥要带鲸鱼玩儿啊

Begging for translation please.. Thank you so much...

005LlXWjjw1f4cis3ytlqj30dw1jkwqc.jpg

Manips

Spoiler

Source: watermark

005F5085gw1f4cqvvww1qj30ie0fudip.jpg

Spoiler

Source:  babe_roro123

CjlmqJqUYAIA4VR.jpg

• Like 20

16 hours ago, aeislaeigh said:

Timmy...

Source:   聂赫留_朵夫

Hide contents

66cfe6b7gw1f4c69yseaaj20ws0gvwjd.jpg

66cfe6b7gw1f4c69t7kxuj20ws0le47v.jpg

66cfe6b7gw1f4c69urq63j20ri0l9qaf.jpg

66cfe6b7gw1f4c69vn6vsj20mv0h8jw5.jpg

006nnaP1gw1f4c6ufrxedj30j60dtwg6.jpg

006nnaP1gw1f4c6ugv8yaj30bl0kxabi.jpg

Cjmvy0cUgAEG9YX.jpg

Cjmvy9aUgAAp7sV.jpg

CjmwnwlVEAEY1ev.jpg

Cjmty_9UUAAyTeB.jpg

Cjm3O73UkAAdKJT.jpg

Not signed in

Hey ZZhou u look handsome and beautiful as always.. but you look super tired and worn out too..take care you!

• Like 1

Hello wveryone, im a newbie here. I got really addicted to the show. The story was made effortlessly convincing, not a pushover like anyother same sex relationship stories. I especially like it that the manly looking is the one dominating and aggressive. Everyhtin is perfect, to the point that im not only a fan of the series and the characters but im now following Johnny and Timmy's daily activities and i really think thay are good in person. I hope theyll be together forever, maybe not a lover but bestfriends in real life. Though i really want them to be a couple though but knowing how hostile the government is there towards these issues, it makes me sad. I fell in love with their story that I really wanted to finish the novel but i cant seem to find where to read it. :( Can someone help me please.

• Like 9

"How to End Addicted series in one second" part 2 with rough translation, this time done by @黄景瑜的蘑菇小迷妹

[I'm not that fluent in Chinese so kindly correct me if I got some parts wrong]

(part 1 here)

Spoiler

6dc47667jw1f4cps2gmumj20hs1drkch.jpg

GH: Climb up, bro will take you to school.

BLY: Don't want (to climb up).

Spoiler

6dc47667jw1f4cptbm4jrj20hs1dph4j.jpg

SH: If you hang up, I'll go back (to China) and find you!

SH : I'm back.

Spoiler

6dc47667jw1f4cptl5i1dj20hu1dxh47.jpg

GH: Your dad likes me, how about you (do you like me)?

BLY: Of course not.

Spoiler

6dc47667jw1f4cptuuzjaj20hs1dwasd.jpg

BLY : Our family matters, you don't have to care/butt in!

GH: Then forget it!

Spoiler

6dc47667jw1f4cpqekobij20hs1dwwzb.jpg

GWT: My son won't come back, how about you move and live here?

BLY: Okay.

Spoiler

6dc47667jw1f4cpu777enj20hs1drtrg.jpg

BLY: Are you coming back?

GH: No.

Good morning/afternoon/evening wherever you are :) I'm at work right now T^T

Edit: @jlt4ever Thank you so much for the explanation, I was laughing at that sentence "Chinese fans were all joking that ZZ has used up his good taste in choosing JY as his boyfriend...." :D hahahaha! That's really true indeed!! Check your inbox btw!

@shanegere and @Jason Mikel Alibado hi, welcome! I believe the novel is not fully translated to English yet. The links to translated chapters and excerpts from the novel are available in the first post of the thread. Hope this helps.

• Like 21

Spoiler

005J9tqnjw1f4d73j1y8yj30hs0qo4g4.jpg

Spoiler

005J9tqnjw1f4d73dpbfyj30hs0quh5c.jpg

Spoiler

005J9tqnjw1f4d73gtwu1j30hs0qoh3g.jpg

Spoiler

005J9tqnjw1f4d73fol05j30hs0qox0h.jpg

don't think these photos of JY and his long long legs have been posted before... cr to Duetpoet (original post by Sina Fashion 新浪时尚)

edit : OMG PLANNING OF WEDDING CEREMONIES aaaaah [甩甩手][羞嗒嗒]

• Like 23

Investigators are needed. 

Spoiler

13319940_1108319829211463_24331251193799

It's 99% JY in the pix. 
But the guy in black? I really don't think he is ZZ. But there is rumor that the boys went shopping. 

Haizzz, I am hopeless. I should not pay too much attention to their daily life. :(

• Like 13

@Mint Tea With those skinny legs, if it is not ZZ then it's Li Xing Zhen.  I'm leaning toward the latter, he's been a long time friend of JY for years and he lives in Beijing.  I would not be surprise if JY hang out with him a few times this last week.  

• Like 15

3 hours ago, jlt4ever said:

JY's company is called "奉景隆行文化传媒(上海)工作室" / “Feng Jing Long Xing Culture Media (Shanghai) Studio”.

"Feng" / “奉” means "follow", "dedicate".

“Jing” / “景” is from JY's name "黄瑜", it means "view", "scenery". (BTW, "Huang' / “黄”, the family name, means "yellow" and "Yu' / "瑜" means "fine jade".)

“Long" / “隆” means "prosperous", "grand"

"Xing" / “行” means "walk" (verb), "action" (noun), and "good" (adj).

"奉景隆行" is not a fixed Chinese phrase.

I have to say JY really is better at creating names than ZZ. (As a matter of fact, yesterday after seeing ZZ's company name and his Weibo update, Chinese fans were all joking that ZZ has used up his good taste in choosing JY as his boyfriend...LOL...)

But like ZZ's company name, JY's company name also sounds a bit "emperor-ish" to me. (They must have done it on purpose...LOL...)

First, "奉" is a Chinese character frequently used in the context of royal affairs. Whenever an emperor issues written orders, announcements, etc., he will start with a fixed phrase "天承运,皇帝召曰" (basically it says the emperor is making this order/announcement following the will of the god/heaven). “命” and "旨" are also frequently used verbs when people are doing sth following the emperor's orders.

Also "隆" reminds me of a famous emperor "乾" in the Qing Dynasty. "谢主恩" (meaning "thank you my lord for your grand award") is also a phrase frequently used when receiving awards from an emperor.

JY is the sole investor of this company. Investment amount is not on public record. The company was approved on May 11, 2016. Registered address is in Shanghai.

Thank you @izziehudson for showing me how to upload photos! This is an online record of JY's company.

The business scope of this company (a quite long list) covers film and television related services (of course it does), design and marketing of garments (looking forward to that very much!!) and, here comes the surprise, planning of wedding ceremonies (OMG I really cannot stop the delulu...)

Reveal hidden contents

1464574633x2918527071.jpg

@jlt4ever thank you so much for translation for those meanings... WOW!!!!! +_+ so glad youre here

• Like 14

Thank you, @jlt4ever for translations and info on JY's company!  Cookies for you :cookie:

@Mint Tea JY's clothes look like yesterday's? White shirt with black trousers. Maybe that was him walking around before/after chatting with fans? I don't think the other man is ZZ, though, too skinny to be ZZ if we compared with skateboarding ZZ? I love to be wrong on this, though ^_^ 

on second thought: from the way JY inclined his body posture, leaning toward the other man, hmm, maybe it was ZZ? I remember neck-spine-foot body language lesson we had during HC LOL.

@tea4two Who is Li Xing Zhen? A fellow model? Hopefully, he is a better friend for JY than Fangbo...

• Like 10