Quantcast

Hi everyone.....

Just want to share this movie and I don't know if this has been posted here yet or not, but this movie really reminded me of GH & BLY (sorry if out out topic)

Spoiler

and beautiful soundtrack from this movie

Spoiler

• Like 9

Weibo update

Timmy rehearsing

Spoiler

Source:   SNPMediaHUBKR

a0fe1623gw1f4c2z7elilj20m80m8gor.jpg

Random Timmy..

Spoiler

Source:   许魏洲资讯站

75661a7djw1f4aznrzz2oj20kk0xidqt.jpg

Fan arts

Spoiler

Source:   有的是青春_沒的是時間

be0e81dbgw1f4bu3rwvasj21kw20h11d.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   Keepwhaleforever_瑜生

006oXFzejw1f4c2sfqarfj30qo11qdo0.jpg

Throw back...

Spoiler

Source:   哎呦呀-

005CUW4cgw1f4c17n5sxug305i0jq1l1.gif

Spoiler

Source:  watermark

b0e4344fjw1f4a3jjrxk9j20ig0igmyb.jpg

Spoiler

Source:  Post Bar

b0e4344fjw1f4b7h8z1pyj208u0br0t1.jpgb0e4344fjw1f4b7h9mtmqj208b0baq38.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   鱼干粥

005IsWOJgw1f4bye7x0u0j30m80xc7l0.jpg

005IsWOJgw1f4bye98yisj30k00u0nay.jpg

EDIT:  Been waiting for this...

YuZhou manip

Spoiler

Source:  aadict_some

Cjm4MdOUUAATPnh.jpg

Spoiler

Source:  ms96x

Cjm14qyUUAAIe3A.jpg

Spoiler

Source:  watermark

CjnG4P9UkAAVwvW.jpg

• Like 24

Credits: GCine

They both look so adorkable. How cute they are when they forget their lines during the shoots..

Am very happy to hear about Emperor Zhou.. Ha ha ha.. :lol: I believe, his company will do good. Hope and wish that the speed he is going at, he doesn't burn himself out. He looks thinner by the day..

Happy to hear JY getting friendly with Deng Chao. Wish to see him soon on Running man. It will be so awesome to see him ripping those name tags..

Coming week is a big deal for ZZ, I wish his concert to be a huge success and pray that the surprise guest for his show to be JY (miraculously).

I have so many wishes.. for them boys.. he he..

Have a nice time everyone.:D

• Like 21

50 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

1/ ZZ is very rich if he can invest 5 millions yuan in FengMang.

Hi, I made a mistake in my previous post about ZZ investing 5mil

I read back and see that the shareholder change is from CJD becomes 1. CJD, 2. Enlight 3. ZZ
So, it may be Enlight invested some part of the 5mil.

The individual invested amount is undisclosed so not sure of the exact amount.

But ZZ's company has 1mil invested together with CJD but it's still ZZ's company as he's the first name listed. It seems that CJD is the one who manages the company as ZZ is listed as supervisor too at his own company and CJD as Executive Director and also Manager.

• Like 24

12 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

...ZZ's company has 1mil invested together with CJD but it's still ZZ's company as he's the first name listed. It seems that CJD is the one who manages the company as ZZ is listed as supervisor too at his own company and CJD as Executive Director and also Manager.

Thank you for the info, @gashupingo.

Oh, so CJD manages the "Emperor Zhou" company as well? Hm. ZZ must have a very good relation with CJD if he works with her in two companies. Interesting. Could not wait to see what these companies will do in the future!

• Like 14

ZZ Weibo update: 每天都在练pose[杰克逊]  "everyday practising how to pose/practise posing all day everyday" (correct me if I'm wrong)

Spoiler

6b202cedjw1f4cbb86kwsj22io2iox6p.jpg

Spoiler

6b202cedjw1f4cbb372faj213p13p7fm.jpg

• Like 23

Date with super star weibo update

Spoiler

Baby whale so cute

Manip Yuzhou. This one is so good I thought JY did the photoshoot to be photoshopped with his wifey. Teehee!

Spoiler
ZZ now is so cute. Meaow meaow. Let's compare with the earlier pic I shared with older pic of him on the bed alone, gone is the meaow part.

Another manip. After Thai FM, It's only Beginning ZZ put on his IG

Cr in the pic

• Like 11

1 hour ago, giofidelito said:

If ZZ has a company now, in my mind I think JY is part of this company. That's why JY doesn't have any manager and that's why ZZ's manager show up with JY???

What am I thinking?

Agree with you.

It probably the case hahaha

But i will be freaking out if it's true lol

But Emperor Zhou is totally rich and awesome. :wub:

He become a businessman at such a young age.

And i still work as employee at this age #sigh

• Like 12

Guest skeletonworks

Zhouzhou updated his Weibo :w00t:

These pose and his hairdo or God I'm literally rolling on my bed upon seeing this :lol:

CDtXjHZ.png

New earring!

Edit: Just saw izzie already updated the photo ^^ I'll update with something else.

Found!

His red leather jacket looks almost similar to Johnny's black leather jacket :w00t:

6f2cf0cbgw1f4ccjgaxfaj20u215okjl.jpg

I saw a lot of hilarious posts on Weibo linking Zhouzhou's recent post with Deng Chao ROFL. Deng Chao was also wearing red leather jacket and making funny faces.

bRqmUG1.png

3i7a89a.png

Wow, exciting news about ZZ. I can't wait to hear more news about his company. Also, if ZZ can afford to have share in CJD company and has his own company, I'm sure JY is doing well too considering JY actually has slightly more shows/photoshoot/movie/etc comparing to ZZ. This news is even more exciting since JY doesn't have an official manager at the moment, JY still hasn't followed that lady (who we thought was his new manager) and she didn't show up with JY at GM event but ZZ's manager did or post any promotional posts on wb relating to JY. My delulu is that JY will also open his own company and their companies will cooperate together. I think I will die because of excitement if that happen. They are seriously doing well considering its been less than a year since Shangyin. So proud of our boys!

Throw back Slowly Walk BTS

Spoiler

ZZ fan art

Spoiler

• Like 10

Another couple earrings (Tiffany) [doge][喵喵]

aAbIlHx.jpg?1 N7zvsMQ.jpg?1

Cr. Chinese FBI fans on Weibo (lol)

So many YuZhou candies in these two last days, my shipper heart can't calm down, I'm so happy. <3 Also, the news abut ZZ's company made me so excited, hope to read more about it in the future. :D 

Thanks @gashupingo for the news and the translations. :)

• Like 24

44 minutes ago, abbraccio91 said:

Another couple earrings (Tiffany) [doge][喵喵]

Wow, thanks for the info! Interesting, interesting. Another couple ear ring, or is it the same ear ring that JY used? :w00t: Surely for someone who has just invested some money in a company, buying an ear ring is rather cheap, isn't it? No need to borrow from his friend? ;) 

Any info when did JY use the ear ring?

• Like 8

OMG :w00t: He wears a Bowie Shirt and hairstyle.... I got a David Bowie best of CD after he passed away a few months  ago. Didn't really know him before. My favorite song is China Girl. Would be great to hear ZZ playing that song with his guitar.

From what I read about Bowie after I got the best of CD he kind of outed himself in the early 70ies. But after that all the media talked about that time was his sexual  orientation and not his music. Therefore he didn't talk about sexual things anymore.

Video from 2002. He was 55 that time and still looked so young and cool.

• Like 6

What what what? What news is this that I've read? Emperor Zhou? He already has his own company? Oh yeah, let's compare it with my life to make me feel miserable.

Are we already on our 5th year in Shangyin time or what? How long would it take until we reach the 8th year? :w00t: You know, the reunion time? It won't be long, right? :P

• Like 20

Sometimes, I got to remind myself...exactly how young WZ is...barely 22? And he is already planning and working towards his goal. Somehow my respect for him moves up several notches after knowing that he is a shareholder of the company... It shows me how mature he is and how he wants to he in charge of himself. It is actually admirable and makes me love him so much more. 

And even though it might seems JY and him are total polar opposites...they both want that freedom and be who they are, at least having a say in what they want to do in their rise to stardom. 

• Like 20

22 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Wow, thanks for the info! Interesting, interesting. Another couple ear ring, or is it the same ear ring that JY used? :w00t: Surely for someone who has just invested some money in a company, buying an ear ring is rather cheap, isn't it? No need to borrow from his friend? ;) 

Any info when did JY use the ear ring?

I'm not sure, but I remember I saved that pic of Johnny at the beginning of May, while for ZZ, he wore that earring at Narita airport going back to China (160426). 

H4AqxNc.jpg?1

I'm sure they have two couple earrings. :D

Also, I only noticed this, but ZZ stopped to wear the famous necklace after that someone asked him who gave him and he said it was from his Mom (during an interview one/two weeks ago if I remember correctly). I still believe it's the same necklace Johnny wore during Addicted anyway lol

@kmmyzz I also can hear a voice in that video, but I can't say it's of Johnny, the voice is too soft. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 12

1 hour ago, abbraccio91 said:

Also, I only noticed this, but ZZ stopped to wear the famous necklace after that someone asked him who gave him and he said it was from his Mom (during an interview one/two weeks ago if I remember correctly). I still believe it's the same necklace Johnny wore during Addicted anyway lol

Haha, yes I also notice that. I am hesitant to say ZZ was lying during the interview, it might be him panicking or something, but him not wearing the necklace now is strange if that necklace is from his mom.

If that necklace is somehow from JY, I guess ZZ switches from necklace into ear rings? As long as JY's mark is on him... ;) 

Edit: look. The skateboard must be there because of coincidence. Right.

Spoiler

• Like 16

This Fan page FB found their information on Commerce Bureau site. that not only ZZ but also JY opens his own studio
A brief translate of their post

• ZZ is now a shareholder of FM
  • ZZ + CJD open a new company. 
  • JY opens his own Studio. The headquarter is in Shanghai. 

Below are the screenshots. Need help to validate the information, please. 

Spoiler

13321685_503582966501636_864351573377351

13308376_503582979834968_318403277843401

13241362_503583003168299_975912577790628

13260284_503583019834964_546729302580660

I concern more about JY's company news, since there are a lot of fan confirmed ZZ's news. The registration date is 2016.05.11. [ The pix is hard to read. Was not JY at Cannes at that time ]

• Like 18