Quantcast

15 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

WHAT IS THIS?! Sorry I chuckled. It's insensitive of me but it's just so funny.. You don't have to rape him to feel sorry for him you know :D

It's okay you don't need to translate it. I think we all get the general idea of what happened. My friend also offered to translate it because she said I'm so obsessed with this rape scene :w00t: I'm not. I swear! It's just that reading different version of it drove me crazy. Someone said Luoyin's head bled but my friend said it didn't but it's his down there that was bleeding... I hate to think that Guhai raped him and hit him at the same time... That's just horrible... To me, it's still understandable that he bled down there because it was too rough but for Guhai to also hit him until he injured him, it's too much for me and sounds worse than I thought it would be... 

I don't know, maybe your friend is right.. I can try re-reading it again for clues. But from my point of view, there was blood, but it wasn't written specifically on where it came from. All was written was BLY was in agony, and then he was later taken to the hospital.. 

• Like 2

Am I the only one here who's rather amused that we're nearly 90 pages into this thread and we have yet to figure out one rape scene? :P

It's as if we're trying to put together a puzzle when it's actually all on a few pages on another website in another language :huh: 

Edit: @Zaraki Kenpachi @ichiichika Hey guys, just a friendly reminder to please remove huge media like photos and videos when quoting ^_^

• Like 9

19 minutes ago, Zaraki Kenpachi said:

sorry to bother you, but do you have EP 14??
thanks in advance.

Ep. 14:

• Like 6

9 hours ago, mym999 said:

Its reasonable GH gets angry bcz BLY doesnt express in words his feelings...He should atleast say one time he likes him....BLY kindness towards SH is too much..knowing GH jealosy towards BLY,...if he talks normal to SH then its like throwing him from building...How can BLY allow SH in his room...??Doesn't that mean giving SH hope...No matter how bitchy SH is BLY should keep distance from her...How can he decide to go with SH....poor BLY living in hotel..???

Ofcourse if BLY said i love you to GH,keeps his distance from SH then how will the novel move and have that many chapters.....

Why oh why this thread running so fast. I have to catch up fast and I hope CJD knows that international fans are exist and decided to translate her novel. We speak enthusiastically! Hello...Chai jie...can you see us...

I think LY speaks clearly about his feeling for GH in bed scene ep 13. After GH asked is LY like him even a little then LY answered why you need to ask if you (GH) already know the answer. Awwww that so sweet. After that LY allow GH to hug him. Ohh..oh...one more before that scene when GH said he is a normal Nan and if he didn't care about LY, he can do that with any girl theeenn LY flashing jealousy with his glance. What a tsundere you are, Bai Luo Yin!

• Like 4

Posting a "I Only Care About You" video is enough to kick me out of the thread.

@bluestrudels  and @lancei  are at fault . Lol. 

No worries. Im off to a good place. .

..A place full of ZhouZhous, Johnnys, and Teresa Tengs singin together. And now this pretty girl on a boat decides to join in. .

Thank you guys.

Before i go,  reminder to everyone:.

When the richard simmons BAN was a just a rumor,  and then suddenly 3 episodes was released...

We were around PAGE 50..

And now we're nearing 100.

To think that's just two or three days ago. Congratulations guys , we are all certified addicts. .

I hate to break it to you but it seems there is no known cure. 

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, Zaraki Kenpachi said:

Thanks!! you are now my SAVIOR!! hehehehe

I don't think this video of episode 14 is fully subbed yet though. I took a quick glimpse at it. I might be wrong, but I think it's not yet subbed all the way

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Ep. 14:

Ah thank you so much.. i waiting this eps with english sub..

And i still need anyone help, what is the tittle song for this eps when GH and BLY on the rooftop? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, skeletonworks said:

Everything related to Heroin Web Series is banned in China. No DVD, no video, no fanmeeting, no. Nothing.

Seriously they should just cut off the internet in China... I'm so pissed off...

Calm Down. The things you said are not  true. We do not ban everything related to Heroin Web Series. They just banned the video published in the internet. But if you use old version of Aiqiyi, you still can watch it. Also we Chinese share the videos in non-popular website as well. The actors have a lot of interviews and mainstream magazines photo shoot. Johnny and Xu will see you guys at 网易.

• Like 5

Just now, andrewth said:

I don't think this video of episode 14 is fully subbed yet though. I took a quick glimpse at it. I might be wrong, but I think it's not yet subbed all the way

so did my SAVIOR deceive me?? joke....i'm watching it now and i cry when BLY cried.....so i revised it a little bit...

GH: yin,
BLY: huh!
GH: you know our series, it was banned by our government...
BLY: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears:
GH: even the release of our DVD...
BLY: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears:
GH: It's okay, I will upload the last three episode on youtube.......

hehehe

• Like 12

Guest skeletonworks
7 hours ago, lalatelev said:

Wow this made it to Time. And lol the phrase 'predominantly gay cast' gives the impression that the actors are all gay when they are probably not. 

Yes MTE. My eyes almost popped out when I read that. Very misleading... I don't know why but I feel like it also gives the impression that this series has low quality content. Is it really necessary to even mention that? And how do they know they're gay anyway :mellow: It really irritates me!

8 minutes ago, mchansk07 said:

@lolalarue, there are few times when BLY admitted his feeling for GH in novel, but all were directed to other person. the most important person was the last one who heard it :P

here are some moments which i can remember (WARNING! big spoilers ahead, contains book 2 spoilers too. please don't read if you want your mood to be spoiled.)

Hidden Content

TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH!!!!  Bai Tsundere Yin.

Thank you for sharing this. I am so jealous of you people being able to read the novel..........:(

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, mchansk07 said:

@lolalarue, there are few times when BLY admitted his feeling for GH in novel, but all were directed to other person. the most important person was the last one who heard it :P

here are some moments which i can remember (WARNING! big spoilers ahead, contains book 2 spoilers too. please don't read if you don't want your mood to be spoiled.)

Hidden Content

Thank you so much for sharing this! So sweet! That last one. If they make that into an episode (hopefully it will happen) I'm almost positive I'll cry when watching it xD

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Lukasz D said:

I am still curious how she got BLY's number. He asked her aswel how she got it. Wouldnt suprise me if his mother gave it to her....

@Lukasz Dit was the stupid Yang Meng who gave it to her. sorry YM, but i felt a bit irritated toward him. he is too clingy to bly in my opinion :sweatingbullets: #GH defender mode on ^^

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, guhai said:

Am I the only one here who's rather amused that we're nearly 90 pages into this thread and we have yet to figure out one rape scene? :P

It's as if we're trying to put together a puzzle when it's actually all on a few pages on another website in another language :huh: 

Edit: @Zaraki Kenpachi @ichiichika Hey guys, just a friendly reminder to please remove huge media like photos and videos when quoting ^_^

I'm so sorry, forgive my rudeness as i'am only new to this kind of thread, actually this is the first thread, community rather that i joined, i didn't know it can be remove, so  for future quoting i will remove it because we are confidently ADDICTED with a HEART.

I, thank you!
hehehe

• Like 4