Quantcast

There's twitter account posting about FW and his current gf who's also CW's friend, he introduced them. 

She's saying stuffs like, his gf has many followers in weibo because she bought them O_O

And she couldn't take that foreign fans are being ''lied to'' :blink:

Apparently they got together since February. She said that she only wants the truth out.

And she uses broken Thai as if translated by google so she's probably Chinese.

https://twitter.com/TellthetruthFW

I never thought that CW & FW were more than friends anyway. So it's not really a surprise is she's telling the truth.

And it's his life so... But if it was ZZ or JY I might've been crying a river lol

Spoiler

2016_05_04_22_54_15_Facebook_Google_Chro

13139276_1116433315075270_42632449097622

13178642_1116432808408654_68992578609840

• Like 8

A little spam to cheer people up while our boys are busy doing something lovey-dovey behind the scenes missing in action :phew:

GH, you never know how miserable wrong you are until you see your future GH

jF01yfe.jpg

Off-topic corner:

Spoiler

Anyone here wanna try Super Lovers - The latest shounen-ai out there. The romance is a lifetime story having started since the younger one was a kid :)

super-lovers.jpg

• Like 9

@Tin Le I've tried Super Lovers....but not sure if I'll continue it.

Is there anyone here that has read the original version of the Addicted series, and can tell me if there are two different version? i.e. like NiF with different chaptering and slightly changed storyline?

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Soohee ssi said:

Been staring at this gif till tears silently streamed down my cheeks OTL *throwback*

Hide contents

This is like their 1st meeting together (with media and fans). And you can see JY is so nervous, and ZZ always look out for him. And then this happen, ZZ suddenly held out his hand and JY accept it, and they hold hand for a while. And ZZ was like touched his elbow softly like saying 'I'm here, It's okay, you can do it'. This is why I love about YuZhou, they always compliment each other so much. (This gif still ruining my life OTL)

12806687_231268907217784_1909194478_n_zp

This is one is when ZZ have to describe 3 words about JY. And he ruffled his hair so gently and said 'Look at me while I'm talking'. And JY look so vulnerable in a good way. That is so sweet AF okay. 

tumblr_o3z09y4X4I1qds027o4_r1_250_zpsuuq

I always find how domestic they were (this gif especially). Like ZZ is so playful and JY is so serious listening to director talking, and JY need to feel him closer, and he need to pay attention too and how he took ZZ face with his hand is so lovely.

tumblr_o3vp1htUNJ1s140kxo2_250_zpsj6nnjo

When I was watching this, I was like 'Am I interrupting something?' Like I watch something so private. I feel like this is them when they are alone, talking about something, so soft yet so perfect and so them.

48f27788jw1f22jzit92qg20b4069e83_zps8306

How come you not ship them? When they are alone, they always in their own world and not care about others. I'm trying to find the reason not to ship them, but somehow I found something to ship them even more. Their chemistry on screen look so strong and their chemistry off screen make it more stronger. What is my life turn into? Welcome to Accidental Shipping Club, where our motto is 'I never meant for this to happen to me' .

credit : the gif is not mine. Full credit to the gif maker :)

Thank you for the awesome gifs! :)

What I like about these two is that you can really sense their closeness - nothing is staged or there is no acting involved (unless they are very skilled actors hahaha). It's still painful to watch the series again knowing everything that has happened. BUT, at least, we have the show and we got to know four amazing guys that got us all crazy and delusional. I love it!

Great day to everyone!

Ps. I always want to share pictures I see from Instagram and Twitter, but I will leave that to our generous contributors here. :)

• Like 7

crying_with_laughter_emoji_ios_ver_by_em I'm sorryyyy Life is tough and I'm just bored  crying_with_laughter_emoji_ios_ver_by_emcrying_with_laughter_emoji_ios_ver_by_emcrying_with_laughter_emoji_ios_ver_by_em

Spoiler

13183090_264423050569036_2133819432_n.jp

It's not easy to mimic JY's heart drawing I'm telling y'all  13162171_264423360569005_1628855040_n.pn

Edit: Here we go. Serve yourselves 13162171_264423360569005_1628855040_n.pn

Spoiler

13141002_264462967231711_1773486425_n.jp

• Like 16

7 hours ago, liesl said:

OMG this fandom... Ahahahhaa... :D It looks so real.

ko4eQVL.png

cr: addictedheroinseries @ IG

I wonder if they are able to see all the funny manips made by the fans?! Their reactions must be priceless!

• Like 7

8 hours ago, liesl said:

OMG this fandom... Ahahahhaa... :D It looks so real.

ko4eQVL.png

cr: addictedheroinseries @ IG

This is not a photoshop image. As far as I know, this is a real post from JY. 

There is a Korean fan club forum just launched a few days ago, it already hit over 12,400 visitors and 5,450 members

006pPuj9gw1f3jniywuraj30qo0qo7b3.jpg

006pPuj9gw1f3jnivx6k9j30qo0qo41p.jpg006pPuj9gw1f3jnixgzodj30qo0qo0w5.jpg

• Like 4

@Scandani HAHAHAHA I laughed uncontrollably because of what happened to you because of your "Addiction" :P and Also you're welcome! Gentle monster Zhou on your service. B) Anyway just be vaccinated to make sure everything is fine. And for your Physician to not worry about you. :)

@mchansk07 Hi doc. Good day! Its so nice to know that someone here is a doctor. Haha im an incoming third year medical student HAHAHA from where country are you from? I hope that someday ill finish this degree too and maybe cure fellow addicts here in this thread. :P JK. Have a nice day!

Have a great day everyone! :kiss_wink:

• Like 6

I'm really really enjoying my time here read all posts and all.

First I would like to say thanks to BLY's mom and GH's dad, because of you two GH got anger and finally walk out from his house and transfered himself to BLY's school.

2nd, I would like to say thanks to Jin Lu Lu who forced Gu Hai to learn that signed name make BLY need to ask Gu Hai by himself,count it as the 1st time their eternal love blooming.

3rd, thanks to Dan Xiau the girl who always flirt with Gu Hai,bcause of her telling Luo Yin secret,finally Gu Hai turn his unpleasant look to a symphaty and then fond of a sleeping boy named Luo Yin.

Guess that's enough.LOL

suddenly craving for some yuzhou angst fic.

I don't know why

Don't ask me why

Gonna make one then!

KEEP POSTING GUYS!

First I would like to say thanks to BLY's mom and GH's dad, because of you two GH got anger and finally walk out from his house and transfered himself to BLY's school.

2nd, I would like to say thanks to Jin Lu Lu who forced Gu Hai to learn that signed name make BLY need to ask Gu Hai by himself,count it as the 1st time their eternal love blooming.

3rd, thanks to Dan Xiau the girl who always flirt with Gu Hai,bcause of her telling Luo Yin secret,finally Gu Hai turn his unpleasant look to a symphaty and then fond of a sleeping boy named Luo Yin.

Guess that's enough.LOL

I don't know why

Don't ask me why

Gonna make one then!

KEEP POSTING GUYS!

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, addictedgirl said:

Guess that's enough.LOL

I don't know why

Don't ask me why

Gonna make one then!

KEEP POSTING GUYS!

Here you have it, the forces of the universe at work to pull these two cosmic dusts together.

• Like 3

@nameless1103 

Spoiler

If you wanna look at the pic again, it's written Timmy Xu LOL Obviously it's manip

and please put your repost pics in spoiler please since they are large images which are inconvenient for people who use phone to get online. Also these pics were shared by @kmmyzz on page 869. Thank you.

And here's real pic of the manip for reference

Cr on pic

Spoiler

AKrd346.jpg  

--

#throwback

006qMGwJjw1f3k929nq1kj30500500sw.jpg

So younggggggg

• Like 11

55 minutes ago, nameless1103 said:

There is a Korean fan club forum just launched a few days ago, it already hit over 12,400 visitors and 5,450 members

Can someone tell me what that paper says? Also can someone repost the link to the site that had the voting going on for actors/actresses? Please and thank you

55 minutes ago, nameless1103 said:

Can someone tell me what that paper says? Also can someone repost the link to the site that had the voting going on for actors/actresses? Please and thank you

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, J Bailey said:

NP,

안녕하세요, 황경유 입니다.

Hello, I'm JY

계속 응원해 주셔서 감사합니다.

Thanks for your support.

그럼 제 하(트) 받아주세요.

Please, take my heart (Heart = 하트, I guess he missed a letter here ^_^)

• Like 3

@sohocomo @Jinkz @lennax

Thank You for liking my earlier post even though the pics went awry. I can't fix the positioning of the pictures no matter how much I tried.
Anyway, I'm sorry that I've substituted the post with snippets of JY's Q & A segment at the Addicted Thailand fan meeting instead.

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, tea4two said:

Looks like first episode is out for 报告老板!This is kind of hilarious!  Chenwen played as Wu Xie, it's a parody to the Lost Tomb.  

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTU1ODU5MTkwNA==.html

We'll, now we know for sure that Chenwen and Fengsong aren't ban or restricted like ZZ and JY.  

Not really though. They are all banned from anything broadcasted on TV.

Other individual activities such as broadcasting online through app, webseries or magazine photoshoot are still allowed.

Anyway, the parody is funny, you guys should check it out :lol:

• Like 2