Bad news ahead 

Spoiler

HJY's variety show "约吧大明星" which he filmed first episode last month cancelled his appearance. 

Rumor has it JY and ZZ are banned individually, they can have as many activities as they wish but not appear on TV. 

Imo JY's popularity is rising fast so they want him to slow down atm. All his shows are popular so they have to cancel his gigs, I still have hope for cameo and small shows. Btw a lot of magazines & events are longing for his appearance, JY won't have any financial crisis. 

Btw Demon's girl is a web drama, the director uploaded a photo of JY few days ago so his cameo most likely remains untouched. 

• Like 18

1 hour ago, htuvecila said:

Bad news ahead 

Hide contents

HJY's variety show "约吧大明星" which he filmed first episode last month cancelled his appearance. 

Rumor has it JY and ZZ are banned individually, they can have as many activities as they wish but not appear on TV. 

Spoiler

not again :( he's a variety show material ffs ugh this frustrates me a lot!

so correct me if I am wrong, JY and ZZ seemed to be banned from appearing on TV and possibly dramas and movies -- but events, magazine covers, modelling jobs, radio (more to ZZ) etc should be okay, right? 

**prays hard for them to get more modelling jobs, magazine covers etc etc so I can keep seeing their work on my feed**

---starts prayer circle----

latest?cb=20121012011121

edit : I just realised I made this GIF long ago, but it's so relevant to current situation 

Spoiler

tumblr_o6lln0ggvV1vrmedbo1_400.gif

me = Jin Lulu, richard simmons SARFT (is this correct? I still can't bloody spell this thing correctly -.-) = DXX

(p.s. #Queen Jin Lulu needs more appreciation tbh, she is gold (literally and figuratively, 金 = gold) - she has so many GIFable scenes)

tumblr_o6lln0ggvV1vrmedbo2_r1_400.gif

ARGH why is it so unfair on them!? T_T I cannot brain this.

Happy thoughts, happy thoughts. *sighs*

• Like 12

54 minutes ago, Tin Le said:

That is the first thing that got into my head, how the strange elders like that can remember someone. There is a big hole in logic here. But logic no longer works in this realm :) Who need logic for a fairy tale. To me, this romance is a fairy tale in real life :wub: Just believe it, my dear :heart:

Maybe they showed them photos (instead of asking name)? You know how devoted fans could do :sweatingbullets:

• Like 4

Apparently there is really no news about the whale & the kitten?

the whale is understandable. Spending his quality time with his family.

kitten? Has he gone astray out there?

any news from c-fans please?

• Like 2

Spoiler
40 minutes ago, htuvecila said:

Bad news ahead 

Hide contents

Imo JY's popularity is rising fast so they want him to slow down atm. All his shows are popular so they have to cancel his gigs, I still have hope for cameo and small shows. Btw a lot of magazines & events are longing for his appearance, JY won't have any financial crisis. 

Btw Demon's girl is a web drama, the director uploaded a photo of JY few days ago so his cameo most likely remains untouched. 

JY's popularity is rising fast so they want him to slow down atm (what? what?? what???) 

Spoiler

My reaction :

tumblr_inline_mvfq3oK0gN1ryz8rp_zps94oxw

Then, 10 second later :

tumblr_inline_mgjpsphLEp1rq01eo_zpsl3rxn

Me, after having a deep thought :

tumblr_m2t8097HzU1qceyht_zpsjegfm8se.gif

Too funny to even comment. What the hell are they thinking? Jealousy richard simmons*s everywhere

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, liam87 said:

Apparently there is really no news about the whale & the kitten?

the whale is understandable. Spending his quality time with his family.

kitten? Has he gone astray out there?

any news from c-fans please?

Nothing. Well, they don't allow negative news on the baidu forum (or they delete it straight away, same goes to personal info)... so I don't know what is going on, but so far I haven't come across any bad news about the guys...and no good news either. C-fans are occupied with ZZ's album. Their strategy is to buy as many as they can so he can grow stronger and have a stable career in the future. 

• Like 18

21 hours ago, seungrihyung said:

Found this on youtube :D 

Reveal hidden contents

Thanks! 

Sorry if I keep on requesting stuff, but soompi's search engine isn't really good when finding specific posts. Does anyone have all the links to ZZ's songs that we can legally stream? If it isn't a hassle, maybe a step-by-step tutorial on how to do it properly as well? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sohocomo said:

Only if you write a story too!

Ooh, wait, we could make this the Addicted family's version of game night. Choose a picture and everybody write a story or caption based on it. Let's see how many different versions we can get.  :w00t:

Anybody else game??

I am in! Even though I will be super embarrased because there is you and there's me. :( 

1 hour ago, ximichem said:

Here, found one pic for fanfic reference xD

Hide contents

907f4e8dgw1f3iaesbq71j20jq0u0x6m.jpg

Cr on pic

Too many things going on in 1 pic? Just me? xD

Ehm... 

Spoiler

Vivi jie try to look anywhere else as long as not at the two boys who keep doing the deep french kiss on the couch. 

She was just discussing Jingyu's schedule when Weizhou arrived. Instead of sitting beside Jingyu, weizhou prompted himself on Jingyu's lap, startled both Jingyu and Vivi jie. 

She witness this kind of affection so many times, so she just ignored him like he ignored her presence. She continue explaining their previous discussion but her eyes couldn't really focus to the paper in front of her.

First, it was just Johnny hand caressing Weizhou's back up and down to calm the uncaring man who looks like he fall a sleep immediately just right there on top of his boy friend.but no, the little devil secretly kissing Jingyu's neck! 

Jingyu try to be stoic about it and maintain his composure talking with vivi jie but as the devil boy inching up closer to his sensitive area, he broke a smile. He look down at his boyfriend and held his face in his hand.

"Wait, can you?" His sentences swallowed by weizhou lips immediately. Jingyu's eyes widen, looking at vivi jie's  and back to his boyfriend, Shocked at the straighforward action. weizhou keep planting a kiss on his lips, soon jingyu indulges in his boyfriend need, urging up Weizhou's body to sit properly on his lap.

Vivi jie just shook her head in disbelieve. she collected all her stuff on the table while two love fools lost in their own world.

Moan can be heard escape from weizhou mouth as Jingyu suck at his bottom lip, their tounge battling to enter each other mouth. At this point vivi jie abandoned everything left on the table and only take the things she already put on her bag.

Jinyu waved at her while his mouth still busy with the stubborn man in his embrace. 

"I know I am single but don't slam it on my face" Vivi jie grunted as she closed the door and head toward her car.

Omg I am so sorry . Lol. Forgive me. This is all I can think of.

• Like 22

11 minutes ago, xwzbly said:

Thanks! 

Sorry if I keep on requesting stuff, but soompi's search engine isn't really good when finding specific posts. Does anyone have all the links to ZZ's songs that we can legally stream? If it isn't a hassle, maybe a step-by-step tutorial on how to do it properly as well? 

http://pop.weibo.com/#data_trend  --> for his new song, Toward the Bright Side.

http://pop.weibo.com/#data_weektop or http://pop.weibo.com/#data_monthtop --> for his other songs: Walk Slowly, Dust, Moonlight, IRYE. Just cycle on the date in weektop to find the songs.

How to stream:

1/ Click the black arrow near the song's title to add it to your playlist.

2/ Click another song.

3/ Click the play arrow on the toolbar on the bottom of your screen.

• Like 13

6 minutes ago, ririsasy said:

I am in! Even though I will be super embarrased because there is you and there's me. :( 

Ehm... 

Hide contents

Vivi jie try to look anywhere else as long as not at the two boys who keep doing the deep french kiss on the couch. 

She was just discussing Jingyu's schedule when Weizhou arrived. Instead of sitting beside Jingyu, weizhou prompted himself on Jingyu's lap, startled both Jingyu and Vivi jie. 

She witness this kind of affection so many times, so she just ignored him like he ignored her presence. She continue explaining their previous discussion but her eyes couldn't really focus to the paper in front of her.

First, it was just Johnny hand caressing Weizhou's back up and down to calm the uncaring man who looks like he fall a sleep immediately just right there on top of his boy friend.but no, the little devil secretly kissing Jingyu's neck! 

Jingyu try to be stoic about it and maintain his composure talking with vivi jie but as the devil boy inching up closer to his sensitive area, he broke a smile. He look down at his boyfriend and held his face in his hand.

"Wait, can you?" His sentences swallowed by weizhou lips immediately. Jingyu's eyes widen, looking at vivi jie's  and back to his boyfriend, Shocked at the straighforward action. weizhou keep planting a kiss on his lips, soon jingyu indulges in his boyfriend need, urging up Weizhou's body to sit properly on his lap.

Vivi jie just shook her head in disbelieve. she collected all her stuff on the table while two love fools lost in their own world.

Moan can be heard escape from weizhou mouth as Jingyu suck at his bottom lip, their tounge battling to enter each other mouth. At this point vivi jie abandoned everything left on the table and only take the things she already put on her bag.

Jinyu waved at her while his mouth still busy with the stubborn man in his embrace. 

"I know I am single but don't slam it on my face" Vivi jie grunted as she closed the door and head toward her car.

Omg I am so sorry . Lol. Forgive me. This is all I can think of.

Wonderful!!! I so feel for Vivi jie! Love your take on ZZ! Keep going!

:heart:

• Like 8

1 hour ago, htuvecila said:

Bad news ahead 

Hide contents

Spoiler

This is ridiculous! On what basis is the ban issued on? Even though it is China, sparft/whatever has to have legal basis before they can do things like this! The first ban, now this!? #rantrantrant

Also, is there any confirmed magazine photo shoot for JY/ZZ? Because they are astonishingly quiet these days. More so ZZ, he should do some promotions for his album yet he went MIA?

I sincerely hope JY and ZZ have the strength to choose wisely and be happy.

• Like 17

Updates: ZZ and Ryan Chu Yuan Bing (BB) went to Tianjin to visit Pang Yu Chang (PP) today. 

Appeciate if someone could kindly post the photos of the trio taken today. I'm still on mob :'(

Cr. PP's weibo

Edit: both Ryan and ZZ reposted PP's post. ZZ's caption: blame them that I haven't finished my 2nd welfare :lol:

• Like 19

Ryan Zhu Yuan Bing weibo post:

Initially, my intention was really only to go downstairs and clear the garbage

Unexpectedly, it was the start of an unplanned trip

Two straightforward/candid boys came to Tianjin

Visited Peng teacher who excels in both performing arts and moral integrity

Regret it..should had just sleep after clearing the garbage..

*Peng teacher refers to their friend Peng Yu Chang (guy with the blue & yellow hoodie)

* 德艺双馨 excels in both performing arts and moral integrity is an idiom in Chinese

Zhouzhou reblogs ryan post:
Hello 110?(emergency call) blame it on them if celebratory post no.2 (for his 2m followers) is unfinished!

• Like 22

14 minutes ago, ximichem said:

Updating ZZ's pic

ZZ and his best friends PP and BB

Cr on pic

Reveal hidden contents

6b97de6bgw1f3if719147j211i11ineb.jpg6b97de6bgw1f3if72t7lnj20sl17j7es.jpg6b97de6bgw1f3if6z4ckkj20tc15zgx8.jpg

Edit:

ZZ wears the same shoes at airport to Korea

Cr on pic 

Reveal hidden contents

006oPOFYjw1f215c7kss8j31jy2ere2n.jpg

So this means that ZZ was never in Dandong then. He was always in Shanghai.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, xix19xix said:

So this means that ZZ was never in Dandong then. He was always in Shanghai.

ZZ's last location was at Beijing iirc?

There was no real evidence that he was/is at Dandong.

In my delulu mind, if he went to Dandong, he'd drive his car on Saturday and went to Tianjin Monday night/Tuesday morning. Who knows, JY might be the one who took pics of the three musketeers? But that's my delulu :phew: 

(The last part on JY was the one who took pics can be easily refuted if someone see JY at Dandong today/tomorrow :sweatingbullets:)

• Like 13

2 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

ZZ's last location was at Beijing iirc?

There was no real evidence that he was/is at Dandong.

In my delulu mind, if he went to Dandong, he'd drive his car on Saturday and went to Tianjin Monday night/Tuesday morning. Who knows, JY might be the one who took pics of the three musketeers? But that's my delulu :phew: 

(The last part on JY was the one who took pics can be easily refuted if someone see JY at Dandong today/tomorrow :sweatingbullets:)

I thought his friend is in Shanghai? But Beijing makes more sense as it is only 30 mins away by train.

• Like 2