Quantcast

46 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Xu Xin is seriously trying to ship Fangbo and Zhouzhou here... :phew:

I am quite conflicted. In one hand, a rival ship will make JY -ahem- more affectionate to ZZ. On the other, there are already too much drama in this fandom. Hmm... Decision, decision... :rolleyes:

Also, what's with "he (Fangbo) has been experimenting on his own for 2 weeks"? Knowing how Chinese people like to speak in subtle manner, does this mean that for these two weeks, Fangbo has tried to court Zhouzhou? :blink:

~delulu

this pinky pong player, can ping pong his balls. stay out of the ship, he is a pirate.

• Like 2

Do someone here in Malaysia planned to buy ZZ album? I can't read Chinese though, and the website is writen is Chinese. Help me :sweatingbullets:

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, Soohee ssi said:

Do someone here in Malaysia planned to buy ZZ album? I can't read Chinese though, and the website is writen is Chinese. Help me :sweatingbullets:

Hi fellow Malaysian! I will send you step-by-step instructions to buy ZZ's album when I get back home in 2-3 hours! :)

(got the info from weibo)

• Like 4

Sooo i like where this is going lol :phew:.  Apparently the ring Johnny is wearing is a famous "couple rings" brand :wub: and the day he was seen buying jewelry in Beijing , he was checking very similar rings in the show window. 

• Like 13

@izziehudson

Spoiler

Oh thank you so much! I was quite confused eventhough I already use google translated. I tried to click the button but it doesnt work :huh: Will wait for you patiently *run to watch Yuzhou FMV instead* :lol:

• Like 2

from Fengsong's ifensi livestream today

"Huh? Besides Jay Chou are there any other singers that I like? Okay, Zhouzhou ge ge, hahaha"

"At first It was alright, it's all because of Chenwen, Chenwen likes Leeteuk a lot, everyday listened to him talks and talks and talks (about Leeteuk/SJ), and now I like Super Junior"

• Like 23

28 minutes ago, Nada Helmy said:

Sooo i like where this is going lol :phew:.  Apparently the ring Johnny is wearing is a famous "couple rings" brand :wub: and the day he was seen buying jewelry in Beijing , he was checking very similar rings in the show window. 

So the ring he's wearing is not bvlgari? I wish I could afford bvlgari when I was 24 lol. 

• Like 3

y'all correct me if i'm wrong or i'm all over there place.

ZZ is signed, correct? Johnny is not signed under any management correct?

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, cart517 said:

y'all correct me if i'm wrong or i'm all over there place.

ZZ is signed, correct? Johnny is not signed under any management correct?

Correct.

• Like 5

Look how Jingyu hug with Talu Wang. The awkward hug but he tried anyway. And patted Talu Wang shoulder like 'I'm sorry this is the best I can do' LOL

Spoiler

If you notice JY kind moved his face a bit when Talu Wang jokingly trying to kiss him HAHAH both of them is cute though *certain someone is watching and this certain someone doesnt want that certain someone jealous* :w00t:

• Like 22

5 minutes ago, Scandani said:

Correct.

someone here on the forum, posted photos of a show that Johnny participated in, not yet released, as i assume it was taped.

scenes that they had to cut Johnny from the frames. it is because who ever is managing Johnny is weak, in a sense that this person doesn't have a strong social connections in chinese showbiznusss?

and someone here posted that they heard it from the grapevine that they are banning both for 3 year? lame isn't it?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Soohee ssi said:

Look how Jingyu hug with Talu Wang. The awkward hug but he tried anyway. And patted Talu Wang shoulder like 'I'm sorry this is the best I can do' LOL

I want to see JY and ZZ hugging :tears:. Scratch that. Seeing them together and joking around are enough for me.

• Like 14

I couldn't resist, it's like JY took this picture for this sole purpose lol 

Spoiler

• Like 23

54 minutes ago, cart517 said:

someone here on the forum, posted photos of a show that Johnny participated in, not yet released, as i assume it was taped.

scenes that they had to cut Johnny from the frames. it is because who ever is managing Johnny is weak, in a sense that this person doesn't have a strong social connections in chinese showbiznusss?

and someone here posted that they heard it from the grapevine that they are banning both for 3 year? lame isn't it?

Spoiler

If you back read some few pages ago, like how many hundreds pages ago, we had discussed on why the boys banned so many times (at least the first ban, the second ban is heard it through the grapevine, but def affected the boys career for now, and this second ban is mainly the one that makes them both got cut from any shows with them atm). I am in a good mood and have no intentions in ruining my mood atm. Back read the pages, though long, would definitely gives you lots of goodies. So many treasures to find. 

But, I can tell you one thing. That is not why JY is cut from the frames, since there are few variety shows that they're both in it, and both got cut too. So, signed or not signed, strong connection or no strong connection, this is not why they got cut from the variety shows. Again, I suggest, back read the pages. When you have time. 

• Like 11

@gayyoxx Oh honey, I missed them too. The last one we got is in Madame Figaro Photoshoot when they were joking around, and playing with each other. I believe if they were allowed to talk, we can see so much in them. It's so sad they can't even show their friendship while others can freely to do so. I think it's not fair for them. As much as I want to to see them together, I know it's impossible unless they have been given 'green light' to act like usual when they are together.

Trying to keep a positive attitude when you’re upset

Spoiler

tumblr_inline_nogcuz7rMx1t6gpu4_500_zps4

• Like 10

4 hours ago, xwzbly said:

Thank you! 

I've listened to all of the tracks except for the 6th one. Can't find it on youtube as well. Anyone with a streaming link?

Found this on youtube :D 

Spoiler

• Like 15

44 minutes ago, cart517 said:

It's not a matter of 'weak' management that Johnny and Zhouzhou were censored from the show. It's because of Addicted that they were banned from the show. It's because Johnny and ZZ, the main leads of Addicted, are seen as the representative of homosexuality that they were censored to that extend.

Johnny and ZZ are rookies. Don't forget that they were only in the showbiz for 2 months. Of course they're not that rooted in the entertainment industry but for rookies, I have to say that they already managed to gather a lot of impressive connections, especially Johnny. But connections have nothing to do with the ban and the censor. If SARFT wants to ban you then you're banned. Connections or not. Simple as that.

3 years are just rumor. No one knows if they're really banned for 3 years or not since there's actually no official statement from SARFT themselves. I personally don't believe in it. Johnny and ZZ will have to climb slowly from now on with their careers being brought down like this. They will have a rocky path to break through this mess. They have to find shows, companies, someone who will dare to hire them and show their faces. I presume Johnny will slowly break through the ban while doing modeling jobs on the side. It's ZZ who will have it harder since being an actor is his "main" job.

In 3 years from now, I have no doubt that they will get quite rooted in the industry and the entertainment industry will slowly dare to show their faces (little by little) but will it be because SARFT bestows a mercy upon them? No. It will be because of their own hard works and tears. Not because of SARFT.

• Like 24