Quantcast

Hai guys, good day to you all. today is the day they gonna air the uncut version. I feel rather dissapointed :cry:, my friend told me even if we become vip member, still we cannot watch it . Only can watch if your ip address is from taiwan. Please may I know if anyone know if this is true or just my friend trick me? Thank you :D ignore my english hehe.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, timmyjh said:

Hai guys, good day to you all. today is the day they gonna air the uncut version. I feel rather dissapointed :cry:, y friend told me even if we become vip member, still we cannot watch it . Only can watch if your ip address is from taiwan. Please may I know if anyone know if this is true or just my friend trick me? Thank you :D ignore my english hehe.

I believe the answer is TRUE. But it is easy to change/fake your IP. Just ask MR. GOOGLE for a little help :)

• Like 7

21 minutes ago, Tin Le said:

Another two summaries for the Fanfic ShangYin - The Book 3 to calm down people crazily waiting for the uncut released tomorrow :blush:

CHAPTER 9: A FRIGHTENING SCENE

Hide contents

GH himself doesn't get how he can do that. Before, he is incapable to leave BLY even just few days. This time because of too focusing on getting works done for the honeymoon, he totally forgot about BLY unconsciously.
After running wild on the bed, GH just wants to make up for his broken promise about the honeymoon in South Africa and tease BLY by not allowing him to visit Venetian. But it turns out to be a misunderstanding.
Finally, GH realizes his mistake is that he tried to handle everything by himself without noticing BLY's feelings.
After that, GH leave the room. This scene is that GH imitates the scene in Book 2 when BLY sat in the Buddha pose to cleanse his sins to GH.
BLY gets the idea right away and tries to tease him by showing his unconcern, coldly saying: "I'm much kinder than you who leave me alone for a whole two weeks." GH angrily: "Have I ever left you alone outside in a cold night?" BLY: "staying on the bed alone is hundred times colder than that". These words like a knife stabbing into GH's heart.
GH once again leave the room but this time he locks the door because he thinks he is the worst one in the earth and deserve to get punished. BLY stops teasing but have to no way get GH inside after putting all of his effort. About 10 mins without any more fuss from BLT, GH starts to get a bad feeling. GH goes back to the room then realizes BLY put himself into a bathtube full of cold water for a long time.
After taking BLY out and calling a customer service to bring them a new blanket,
GH: "Baby, why are you so stupid?"
BLY: "I have no other ways"
GH: "Why don't you just leave me get punished and go to bed. I did lots of bad things to you, I need to be punished. Why did you torture yourself like that?"
BLY: "GH, I really wanna kill me, right?"
GH: "What do you mean?"
BLY: "At home, you abandon me because of your work. Here, you leave me alone in the room. GH, I really underestimated your cruelty?"
After hearing these words, GH realizes how bad he is as a husband. He never think he is that bad in taking care of his wife. All he did is just hurt BLY so badly.
Unconsiously, GH kisses BLY. They keep kissing until a door bell rings. 

CHAPTER 10: A LITTLE UNUSUAL

Hide contents

After a century for them to wrap up their kiss, GH decide to open the door. It's GH's vice-president - YYJ bringing them a new blanket because she coincedently passes their room and a hotel maid cannot patiently wait for them anymore.
Just a little arousing scene here.
GH: "I will let you go there"
BLY: "Go where?"
GH: "Venetian"
BLY: "Don't we directly go to Italy?"
GH:"Go to the imitation this time. Next time, we will go to Italy. Do you satisfy?"
BLY smiles happily because he won the fight then hugs GH tightly before peacefully go to sleep - As if BLY ever lost any fight with GH :phew:
Next morning, GH asks BLY to go to work with him. The interesting thing here is that BLY becomes lazier and lazier. He doesn't even bother to change his own clothes because GH does everything for him while he's still half-asleep. Does it remind you of someone in real life :rolleyes:
They meet YYJ at the restaurant's front door and give her a lift to the company.
At the workplace, YYJ notices whatever GH does, he always looks into BLY's eyes, watch his face, if there is anything makes BLY unsatisfied, GH immediately fix it. These things YYJ never ever experienced.
Though BLY knows GH has no interest in YYJ, he catches a little unusual in JJY's eyes to GH. He cannot explain that strange feeling.

For anyone wanna recall what happened after a whole week

Chapter 1- 4

Chapter 5-8

P.S. Just my excuse :expressionless: I believe everyone here will be busy doing intensive research on the uncut and no exception to me. Hence, maybe not 8-10 summaries as I promised last week. Please, don't blame me because I follow the call from the bottom of my heart :bawling: I miss the time when JY and ZZ GH and BLY are together.

Thank you so much for bringing these to us! It really is satisfying to see someone's idea of how GH/BLY's relationship continues. It feeds the heart! :wub:

• Like 6

guys did u see this?

Spoiler

and jealous JY from another angel

Spoiler

and jy where are you looking at?

Spoiler

• Like 18

3 minutes ago, nedaaa said:

Hide contents

What I love in this one is how ZZ looks over at JY - as though he knows JY's giving a death glare. The look on his face is kind of like he's saying "I knew you'd be jealous. Chill out. It's just a picture."

• Like 18

What's a soulmate? I don't know if anyone shared this clip here. The scenes in the clip truly touches my heart, I'm crying when watching because I have been searching for someone like that for a long time.

• Like 18

1 hour ago, nedaaa said:

Reveal hidden contents

and jy where are you looking at?

1 hour ago, sohocomo said:

What I love in this one is how ZZ looks over at JY - as though he knows JY's giving a death glare. The look on his face is kind of like he's saying "I knew you'd be jealous. Chill out. It's just a picture."

To add on. He immediately looks away when ZZ looks at him...that to be nails it. He is looking at zz for sure and turns away when discovered. 

• Like 11

DAILY DOSE

2 hours ago, aeislaeigh said:

And then when hubby was helping out wifey with that thingy... Awwww... graphics-3d-smileys-353370.gif

Dude, so after helping wifey out and being concerned and everything, you do this to precious wifey??!!  graphics-3d-smileys-177509.gif   

Sorry, I shouldn't be laughing... graphics-3d-smileys-784479.gif

Spoiler

26Buf7cdnuAAsKPmg.gif

• Like 21

2 hours ago, sohocomo said:

2 hours ago, nedaaa said:

guys did u see this?

Reveal hidden contents

52 minutes ago, nippy2002 said:

To add on. He immediately looks away when ZZ looks at him...that to be nails it. He is looking at zz for sure and turns away when discovered. 

It's things like these that have me in limbo when the discussion of YuZhou or ZhouYu comes up - thats why i'll forever be a YuZhouYu shipper. It reminds me of how in interpersonal relational dynamics many times the instigator is usually never seen nor focussed on. I'm not saying ZZ is a bully or anything well maybe he is in a good way we know nothing about ;) but I've seen from this clip and others where you get the feeling that ZZ "wears the pants" in the relationship. He decides what happens when and is aware of the effect he has on JY hence that glance he gives in this clip, the glance and smile that crept onto his face at the awards show, and that quick licking of the lips he did on HC. What is easily visible to us is JY's shyness, yearning and even jealousy lol it makes me think of the analogy that we tend to see and hear a victim and be unaware of the bully :wub: sorry if my analogy comes off as weird.... but I think even the clip that @charlie10 posted where JY forgets his lines just shows how captivated JY is of ZZ and I'm pretty sure ZZ knows how much he captivates his beholder which probably does give him the upper hand in certain situations B).

I haven't been on for a while. Hope everyone is well!

Peace & Love!

:heart:

• Like 17

A little melancholia for the weekend, I can't believe it's been only 2 weeks...

Spoiler

tumblr_o6f9u5njj21swmejfo1_500.gif

tumblr_o68zcrP2Tg1qm280eo1_500.gif

credit: who-jiho, AR H, I made the first gif

Every time I hear someone badmouth ZZ as being uncaring and cold-hearted (what) I'm gonna slap the first gif in their face. We all saw the other three tear up on stage, I wish just for once, ZZ, for you to be fragile enough to shed a tear under the spotlight, for someone to console you, for people to know how strong you actually are, holding it all by yourself and keep smiling.

Just a head tilt back and all your tears went back inside.

I'm getting so emoshunal :tears: the second gif is just symbolic though, he might just be concentrating on his performance, but the way the light dimmed out and his face fell... :tears: I remember seeing a short BTS clip that's the exact parallel, where he's all smiley when the camera's not running then someone yells "Action!" and his face frowns into BLY's stoic face (If you guys could find it, I'd be so thankful). Why does this cheery human sunshine keep breaking my heart???

• Like 22

Do y'all recall the French Excellence Award?

Here's the fanart

Cr to  顾海的小奶音

Spoiler

006h9I6Cjw1f1t6rndzyhj30qo12sn3e.jpg

Dunno if this reposted

Spoiler

006h9I6Cgw1f0tniue95wj30g80rsdhx.jpg

Throwback

Cr on pic

Spoiler

c084c691gw1f2ewk7ooyyj20hs0hrtac.jpgc084c691gw1f2apciwb85j20zk0k040d.jpgc084c691gw1f2apcn2ybej213w0qotbt.jpgc084c691gw1f2apcoqydtj20zi0qoadc.jpg

I'm fineeeeeeeeeee

• Like 23

Spoiler
23 minutes ago, pureblade said:

It's things like these that have me in limbo when the discussion of YuZhou or ZhouYu comes up - thats why i'll forever be a YuZhouYu shipper. It reminds me of how in interpersonal relational dynamics many times the instigator is usually never seen nor focussed on. I'm not saying ZZ is a bully or anything well maybe he is in a good way we know nothing about ;) but I've seen from this clip and others where you get the feeling that ZZ "wears the pants" in the relationship. He decides what happens when and is aware of the effect he has on JY hence that glance he gives in this clip, the glance and smile that crept onto his face at the awards show, and that quick licking of the lips he did on HC. What is easily visible to us is JY's shyness, yearning and even jealousy lol it makes me think of the analogy that we tend to see and hear a victim and be unaware of the bully :wub: sorry if my analogy comes off as weird.... but I think even the clip that @charlie10 posted where JY forgets his lines just shows how captivated JY is of ZZ and I'm pretty sure ZZ knows how much he captivates his beholder which probably does give him the upper hand in certain situations B).

I haven't been on for a while. Hope everyone is well!

Peace & Love!

:heart:

@pureblade To me, it is more like JY cannot help but wears his feelings on his sleeves. We see that a lot, during his interviews, shows, etc, he just shows what he is thinking and feeling. For ZZ, he keeps it in. Like in the Thai FM, he was the most stoic one...maybe he is just like that, a consummate performer...that is why we often feel and could see JY emotions wherealas for ZZ, is pretty difficult but he is definitely fond of JY. 

• Like 20

Fanart

@沫色惜年[doge]I'm dumped. [Meow meow]Ok. [doge]You can not comfort me? [Meow meow]Ok.

Spoiler

a0e36660gw1f3eguyvw24j20qo0qomz0.jpg

• Like 21

Please don't countdown the stash release day anymore >< Cuz these things keep flooding to my folders ;;_____;;

Spoiler

6f2cf0cbgw1f3e4nk5mz1j20bl0bl440.jpg

Cr to  @瑜若有洲_金碧辉煌

Cr to DuetPoet

005J9tqnjw1f3dyijwlreg306406446v.gif

• Like 16

What do you wanna hide from us, Timmy?!

13062869_620418928122862_500089425801029

(slightly surprised look) "Wow… JY's on line too… sweet :wub:" (cr. on pic)

Spoiler

13082587_620384714792950_302835586419113

• Like 16