Just now, charlie10 said:

But I wonder, do we know of any projects JY has officially lined up at present? Is he playing it cool, taking a break, or is he out of work? He's really gone MIA, if you compare to how intensely he was working all of March. He needed a break, for sure, but what will he do next (apart from going home)? 

Almost forgot, it'll be very interesting to see tomorrow what the uncut version of Addicted will entail. I doubt every episode is longer, but here's hoping there's more BTS! Two eps released per week, it'll take ages before we know. (And I'm counting on someone telling us! I'd gladly pay for the VIP thing myself, if they'd let me. I could easily let the site believe I'm in Taiwan, but the rest is impossible...)

Well i think jingyu is in Beijing for a reason? Someone mentioned somewhere that he is starting a drama soon but nothing confirmed ofc. It will be harder for him tbh bc he either can do variety shows or film dramas and both are close to impossible now bc of the ban.  But i believe he will still do his modelling and may be scores a big endorsement or be the face of some big brand? Sadly all we can do is waiting rn hoping for the best. 

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, guhai said:

2CninOg.png

Probably to be continued—if I can drag myself away from responsibilities long enough -_- Suddenly so inspired to write HaiYin. I love domesticity.

MORE! MORE! MORE!!! 

Yes their domestic life is beautiful.. personal request, can we make BLY the jealous one sometimes. Thank you, Gu Hai! Come back soon! :heart:

Gu Hai, don't forget to eat!

• Like 13

24 minutes ago, Nada Helmy said:

Well i think jingyu is in Beijing for a reason? 

IIRC, someone posted here or at IG that JY was supposedly working on Tuesday morning before attending the Dong Tian dinner event on Tuesday night. But ever since, we don't have any news of him. I think him being silent does not necessarily mean that he is out of job. He might be doing offline work or busy negotiating projects or something. Or, he just want to be near Zhouzhou for three days.

Also, I think being invited at Dong Tian event and seated at Tabel 1 is a high accomplishment on itself. First because google says that Mr. Dong Tian is a very respectable stylist in China. Second because he then follows JY and ZZ at weibo, signifying great interest for the boys. Third, JY was treated as guest of honour, nearly on the same level as Fan Bingbing, which according to the wise internet is one of the most expensive actress in China? For a young, budding actor/model like JY, that is extraordinary, imho.

• Like 19

12 hours ago, xix19xix said:

Anyway, I am quite sure they are the minority. Don't get bothered. Unless they are in power and start a cultural revolution again, I don't see how they control what others do. Honestly, if the regime actually comes after the boys because of the uncensored version, my advice to them will be please migrate.

"my advice to them will be please migrate" I lol so hard at this. I am just upset because they act like a hypocryte. We know about the boys from this webseries, how could they forbid us to watch the show where we first fall in love with the boys. I couldn't understand their logic. 

I really wish as the time goes . JY and WZ will gain more matute fans . 

10 hours ago, ximichem said:

13020617_261401387537869_504086502_n.jpg

0066tt4sgw1f3dl45v9tig30bq06oqv5.gif

13101481_261405354204139_1749264095_n.jp

--

Sorry, it's late over here and I'm getting sentimental :tears:

You killed me with your story. My heart ache. You have to take responsibility. :( 

8 hours ago, ximichem said:

2M WELFARE! CUPCAKE! WAIST! BICEPS! COLLARBONE! WHATEVER! DEAD! DEATH!

Reuploaded

Top comments:

- My goodness ... happiness came too suddenly[Shock][Shock][Shock]

- @Johnny Huang Jingyu learn[Forward][Forward][Forward]

- Ah ah ah too late @Johnny Huang Jingyu is not very flexible! ! !

Experience a thousand death from this video alone. Why xu weizho? Why? 

7 hours ago, abbraccio91 said:

OMG he's so flexible, fabulous, cute, handsome, everything! :wub: He has really a tiny waist. :wub: Please, ZhouZhou, please, wears tight pants always, please. 

(All the top comments mentions Johnny lol :D)

Flexible ?yes! Tiny waist? Yes! Cute ? Yes! All uke materials. Gosh. (Wipe my nosebleed)

6 hours ago, specialforce said:

@ririsasy this is the origin of the username 

http://huang-jingyu-update.tumblr.com/post/142535489532/caption-is-i-have-always-had-a-dream-to-be-a 

it has nothing to do with star wars :) but if there is a strong force then it's oozing from him Lol.. or maybe from the cute dance post above :3

Lol. You even include the source of your username. I was curious by it's origin. I really thought it was somehow about starwars innuendo.

5 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

Hide contents

They were kissing passionately when Guhai's dad caught them right? We've always talk about how Johnny & Zhouzhou would act the intimate scenes in season 2 because they've gotten closer after season 1. Perhaps it will be better than season 1? But now we will never see it. I am still hoping and praying that CJD might find a way to do season 2 somehow (even though it's 0.001% chance). Am I torturing myself? -_- *sigh*

Spoiler

Let's torture yourself with me @skeletonworks. It will be so perfect to see all the passionate kiss between these two. In season one we only get a glimpse of it because it was still a lomg journey before bly realized his feeling for gu hai. The kiss in season one sometimes even painful to watch because it was one side. JY force himself on WZ because that's how the scene required them to.

Just imagine when Bly crave for Gu hai. Oh gosh. Wz kissing JY with all his heart. (Because that's how the role require them to right?). Ah, the waste of possibility. Richard simmons SAGTFRTW!

as someone say in previous post ( I think it was @socohomo [sorry if your username is not correct] )  about imagining the dancer WZ and Juijitsu JY. Imagine the title "LATIN DANCER and JUIJITSU MASTER" (The rarest pair in the universe. Probably the first time in human history. ) how could anyone not love them more and more? 

• Like 12

Just now, gayyoxx said:

IIRC, someone posted here or at IG that JY was supposedly working on Tuesday morning before attending the Dong Tian dinner event on Tuesday night. But ever since, we don't have any news of him. I think him being silent does not necessarily mean that he is out of job. He might be doing offline work or busy negotiating projects or something. Or, he just want to be near Zhouzhou for three days.

Also, I think being invited at Dong Tian event and seated at Tabel 1 is a high accomplishment on itself. First because google says that Mr. Dong Tian is a very respectable stylist in China. Second because he then follows JY and ZZ at weibo, signifying great interest for the boys. Third, JY was treated as guest of honour, nearly on the same level as Fan Bingbing, which according to the wise internet is one of the most expensive actress in China? For a young, budding actor/model like JY, that is extraordinary, imho.

Well being there just to be zhouzhou is an enough legit reason imo :D but i prefer him being there for zhouzhou while being employed too lol and i can forsee a project for him with that popular chinese stylist he seemed interested in him enough even fixing his bowtie for him :sweatingbullets:

• Like 6

Hai guys, good day to you all. today is the day they gonna air the uncut version. I feel rather dissapointed :cry:, my friend told me even if we become vip member, still we cannot watch it . Only can watch if your ip address is from taiwan. Please may I know if anyone know if this is true or just my friend trick me? Thank you :D ignore my english hehe.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, timmyjh said:

Hai guys, good day to you all. today is the day they gonna air the uncut version. I feel rather dissapointed :cry:, y friend told me even if we become vip member, still we cannot watch it . Only can watch if your ip address is from taiwan. Please may I know if anyone know if this is true or just my friend trick me? Thank you :D ignore my english hehe.

I believe the answer is TRUE. But it is easy to change/fake your IP. Just ask MR. GOOGLE for a little help :)

• Like 7

21 minutes ago, Tin Le said:

Another two summaries for the Fanfic ShangYin - The Book 3 to calm down people crazily waiting for the uncut released tomorrow :blush:

CHAPTER 9: A FRIGHTENING SCENE

Hide contents

GH himself doesn't get how he can do that. Before, he is incapable to leave BLY even just few days. This time because of too focusing on getting works done for the honeymoon, he totally forgot about BLY unconsciously.
After running wild on the bed, GH just wants to make up for his broken promise about the honeymoon in South Africa and tease BLY by not allowing him to visit Venetian. But it turns out to be a misunderstanding.
Finally, GH realizes his mistake is that he tried to handle everything by himself without noticing BLY's feelings.
After that, GH leave the room. This scene is that GH imitates the scene in Book 2 when BLY sat in the Buddha pose to cleanse his sins to GH.
BLY gets the idea right away and tries to tease him by showing his unconcern, coldly saying: "I'm much kinder than you who leave me alone for a whole two weeks." GH angrily: "Have I ever left you alone outside in a cold night?" BLY: "staying on the bed alone is hundred times colder than that". These words like a knife stabbing into GH's heart.
GH once again leave the room but this time he locks the door because he thinks he is the worst one in the earth and deserve to get punished. BLY stops teasing but have to no way get GH inside after putting all of his effort. About 10 mins without any more fuss from BLT, GH starts to get a bad feeling. GH goes back to the room then realizes BLY put himself into a bathtube full of cold water for a long time.
After taking BLY out and calling a customer service to bring them a new blanket,
GH: "Baby, why are you so stupid?"
BLY: "I have no other ways"
GH: "Why don't you just leave me get punished and go to bed. I did lots of bad things to you, I need to be punished. Why did you torture yourself like that?"
BLY: "GH, I really wanna kill me, right?"
GH: "What do you mean?"
BLY: "At home, you abandon me because of your work. Here, you leave me alone in the room. GH, I really underestimated your cruelty?"
After hearing these words, GH realizes how bad he is as a husband. He never think he is that bad in taking care of his wife. All he did is just hurt BLY so badly.
Unconsiously, GH kisses BLY. They keep kissing until a door bell rings. 

CHAPTER 10: A LITTLE UNUSUAL

Hide contents

After a century for them to wrap up their kiss, GH decide to open the door. It's GH's vice-president - YYJ bringing them a new blanket because she coincedently passes their room and a hotel maid cannot patiently wait for them anymore.
Just a little arousing scene here.
GH: "I will let you go there"
BLY: "Go where?"
GH: "Venetian"
BLY: "Don't we directly go to Italy?"
GH:"Go to the imitation this time. Next time, we will go to Italy. Do you satisfy?"
BLY smiles happily because he won the fight then hugs GH tightly before peacefully go to sleep - As if BLY ever lost any fight with GH :phew:
Next morning, GH asks BLY to go to work with him. The interesting thing here is that BLY becomes lazier and lazier. He doesn't even bother to change his own clothes because GH does everything for him while he's still half-asleep. Does it remind you of someone in real life :rolleyes:
They meet YYJ at the restaurant's front door and give her a lift to the company.
At the workplace, YYJ notices whatever GH does, he always looks into BLY's eyes, watch his face, if there is anything makes BLY unsatisfied, GH immediately fix it. These things YYJ never ever experienced.
Though BLY knows GH has no interest in YYJ, he catches a little unusual in JJY's eyes to GH. He cannot explain that strange feeling.

For anyone wanna recall what happened after a whole week

Chapter 1- 4

Chapter 5-8

P.S. Just my excuse :expressionless: I believe everyone here will be busy doing intensive research on the uncut and no exception to me. Hence, maybe not 8-10 summaries as I promised last week. Please, don't blame me because I follow the call from the bottom of my heart :bawling: I miss the time when JY and ZZ GH and BLY are together.

Thank you so much for bringing these to us! It really is satisfying to see someone's idea of how GH/BLY's relationship continues. It feeds the heart! :wub:

• Like 6