Just now, ayasdai said:

This comparison about the necklace starts to convince me...

Reveal hidden contents

b1a5ccc279310a55adcac67cb04543a9802610db

Oh man i was going crazy from this bc while the 2 necklaces seem similar,  zhouzhou's is indeed shorter i didn't know if it still cud be another necklace that belonged to jingyu or not.  But what iam 100% sure of are the bracelets. Zhouzhou wore his on multiple occasions b4 and jingyu didn’t have a similar one or at least didn’t wear it until the day he arrived in Beijing recently and he was somehow hiding it bc fans only cud take a glimpse of it when he took off his jacket for the security check other than that it wasn't visible bc of the jacket long sleeve.  And it’s identical with zhouzhou's not even another one of thr same brand. 

• Like 18

9 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

I think I remember seeing it not as long as it used to be

he wore the necklace when he shot Addicted right? imma rewatch the whole thing again just to pay close attention to the necklace ~~

@ayasdai i think the colour would change depending on the lighting, esp with metal stuff, i can look gold at one place and silver at the thr other depending on the source of light so, im not too sure why im saying all this but maybe the colour difference is just lighting tricks or smth ehee

• Like 16

5 minutes ago, poetato said:

he wore the necklace when he shot Addicted right? imma rewatch the whole thing again just to pay close attention to the necklace ~~

@ayasdai i think the colour would change depending on the lighting, esp with metal stuff, i can look gold at one place and silver at the thr other depending on the source of light so, im not too sure why im saying all this but maybe the colour difference is just lighting tricks or smth ehee

@poetato I agree with that, however to me the pattern of the two necklaces is different though, similar but not that same. I am not here to crush delulu land, because it does not mean it's not from Johnny as ZZ indeed started wearing it out of the blue and he did not seem to be a 'necklace-person' as I don't remember seeing him wearing any before. 

• Like 13

17 minutes ago, ayasdai said:

Other zoom on the necklaces. ZZ's seems gold (and flat), JY's more like silverish... CP fans says it might be not the same, but ZZ's necklace is definitely JY's style so they assume it was indeed him who gave it to him. Also I just realized ZZ was wearing in the 2 mill video. 

Zhouzhou was not only wearing his necklace but also his bracelet during the 2 mil video. Since he has more than one bracelets, I am not sure which bracelet Zhouzhou wore, though. If only he also wore the couple earring... That would be Zhouzhou's way of screaming "I am JY's" in full power ;) 

Reposting from @ximichem's post several pages ago:

Spoiler

db04a13cjw1f3dqyfzbauj20qo0qojtz.jpg

• Like 19

24 minutes ago, ayasdai said:

Other zoom on the necklaces. ZZ's seems gold (and flat), JY's more like silverish... CP fans says it might be not the same, but ZZ's necklace is definitely JY's style so they assume it was indeed him who gave it to him. Also I just realized ZZ was wearing in the 2 mill video. 

Hide contents

68e0e8d5b31c87018683ba6e207f9e2f0608ff91

96316ff531adcbeff101768eabaf2edda2cc9f91

cr to owner

he wears the necklace and the bracelet? (was that supposed to be cp items too at some point, pages ago?)

• Like 8

Just now, gayyoxx said:

Zhouzhou was not only wearing his necklace but also his bracelet during the 2 mil video. Since he has more than one bracelets, I am not sure which bracelet Zhouzhou wore, though. If only he also wore the couple earring... That would be Zhouzhou's way of screaming "I am JY's" in full power ;) 

Reposting from @ximichem's post several pages ago:

Reveal hidden contents

db04a13cjw1f3dqyfzbauj20qo0qojtz.jpg

I think that's a different bracelet bc it got a white part on it?  And his isn’t with him anymore but with his boyf...... Significant other :P :lol:

• Like 6

5 hours ago, abbraccio91 said:

He has really a tiny waist.

ZZ's waist is indeed tiny. It's only 70cm (27.56 inches).

I really want to know how he maintains such a slender waistline and he's so fit too. Not an ounce of fat on his lean frame....I'm so envious.

I'm guessing he's also blessed with a high metabolic rate so he can eat as much as he wants to without needing to worry about weight gain.

• Like 18

Guest skeletonworks
23 hours ago, ximichem said:

This is editing..nothing new.............

Cr to editor

Hide contents

13125284_10204910881930861_819926170_n.g

Click the below with your own risk..

Hide contents

13087636_505782506260682_278761919636357

GIRL YOU CORRUPTED ME!!!! YOU CORRUPTED ME!!!!!

*gasping for air*

At first I didn't understand the blur part.... See how innocent I WAS!

Anyway, so only fans in Taiwan can watch the uncut? Like oversea fans even if they used credit card or whatever means to join the VIP, won't get access to it?

I want to faint already.... Why is there so much torture for this fandom? *__*

11 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

Is it this manip?:

Reveal hidden contents

Thanks for translation. It is hilarious :lol:

Not this one. I think there is an updated version with ZZ in JY's arms just like they've done what-everyone-knows-but-don't-wanna-say-out-loud :phew:

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Tin Le said:

Thanks for translation. It is hilarious :lol:

Not this one. I think there is an updated version with ZZ in JY's arms just like they've done what-everyone-knows-but-don't-wanna-say-out-loud :phew:

You mean this one:

Spoiler

• Like 10

Guest skeletonworks

@ximichem Have you grabbed this clip?? I know you're an FMV addict. I seldom gravitate to FMV except for selected few like this and the one posted by someone @Sohee ssi (the Youtuber called nanjoo or something with the song "We Can't Stop"). 

I don't know whether I like it because of the song (her voice is sooo soothing), the lyrics or YuZhou ^^;;

Just watching you made me cry

Cause now I know you'll never ever get off my mind

http://weibo.com/2293113631/DtgoO51Fd?type=repost

*___*

I found this on my weibo timeline and all of the comments are "so sweet", "very sweet, I can't sleep tonight [Doge]"

so I thought of putting the video here. It's a collection of YuZhou moments, mainly from their solo interview.

cr. description box

I'll appreciate if anyone offers to give a gist or a summary of the video. I know translating the whole thing can be time consuming.

• Like 14

So many ups and downs in this fandom! It's very bipolar. Because as we're served something happy-making, we're also served something very depressing.

Today, happy-making is ZZ's dancing video! Which is both beautiful, hilarious, adorable, odd and sexy. All at the same time! ZZ is such a bundle of contradictory joy. You just can't but love him. It's no wonder JY threw himself online (if he wasn't watching live, that is... What? We don't know. He could just as well be there as anywhere else, right?) to watch it. I love that ZZ has no qualms about doing this for the fans, he has a beautiful self-confidence. It's very attractive. 

Depressing and angering (but not at all surprising, I had completely given up on it myself) is the result of RFT2. Like with HC, it's so hard to understand what's so threatening about a silly variety show with two guys who are good friends (which is how most people would see them). It's a pity we won't see most of this show, since fans weren't allowed on set. Right? All the fan cams are from the same place. So I'm guessing there isn't any more than there already is. Ugh. So stupid. (You can clearly see the cameras being very interested in their interaction, though. So part of the plan was probably to play that up.)

Now that ZZ is super-busy with his album, for a long time (going to Taiwan! I saw a date set, June 19, so yay!), promoting etc it seems he's really establishing himself as an individual artist, who have fans regardless of Addicted. I think that's probably good, because then the tension of him being seen with JY will lessen. After a while, at least. 

But I wonder, do we know of any projects JY has officially lined up at present? Is he playing it cool, taking a break, or is he out of work? He's really gone MIA, if you compare to how intensely he was working all of March. He needed a break, for sure, but what will he do next (apart from going home)? 

Almost forgot, it'll be very interesting to see tomorrow what the uncut version of Addicted will entail. I doubt every episode is longer, but here's hoping there's more BTS! Two eps released per week, it'll take ages before we know. (And I'm counting on someone telling us! I'd gladly pay for the VIP thing myself, if they'd let me. I could easily let the site believe I'm in Taiwan, but the rest is impossible...)

• Like 16

28 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

I found this on my weibo timeline and all of the comments are "so sweet", "very sweet, I can't sleep tonight [Doge]"

so I thought of putting the video here. It's a collection of YuZhou moments, mainly from their solo interview.

cr. description box

I'll appreciate if anyone offers to give a gist or a summary of the video. I know translating the whole thing can be time consuming.

Kimmy, I do not think I ever see the interview where JY wear that semi army jacket from the first seconds 01:00, what interview is that?

• Like 4