I just watched the proper trailer of RFT2 on youtube (3min17sec long) and they introduced the casts and... guess what?

Spoiler

JY and ZZ are completely edited out.... like not even a single glimpse. I'd advise to those who want to watch only YZ to give up by now. Sorry to convey such bad news :( hopefully they will get to be seen together in any shows in the near future!!

But I believe ZZ's video lighten up everyone's mood, no? I enjoyed the video but hell he looks sooooooo skinny T.T he's not the one that should lose weight. That should be me!! Lol

• Like 17

im missing a lot of things and it's not even 24 hours yet.. thanks for everyone who posted great stuffs !! it made me feel so useless in this thread :lol: and again xie xie :heart:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@ririsasy this is the origin of the username 

http://huang-jingyu-update.tumblr.com/post/142535489532/caption-is-i-have-always-had-a-dream-to-be-a 

it has nothing to do with star wars :) but if there is a strong force then it's oozing from him Lol.. or maybe from the cute dance post above :3

• Like 5

On 26/04/2016 at 3:29 PM, izziehudson said:

Cr:  @艾玛家

洲洲明天中午11:00,粉丝网直播!直播!直播!!!!大家不要错过!!快订闹钟!!!@许魏洲ZZ #许魏洲#

Hide contents

ae410b23gw1f3bjn2jvlhj20ku1120zm.jpg

Not signed in

ZhouZhou will be live tomorrow @ 11am (GMT+8)~

p.s. has this been posted in a few pages before? sorry I just got off work I have yet to backtrack and read all the pages

anyway @liesl JY's bad photo you posted though animated-whale-image-0002.gif hahahhahahah thank you it made my day!

Edit : Our Thai FM hero, DaShu @林楓松ql Weibo update 

泰国天气热,我把小背心套在了身上,没想到国内也迅速升温,所以毫不犹豫的又穿上了小背心,没错,我在秀白秀身材

Hide contents

d55c9be7jw1f3blsl3vz4j20qo0xb11n.jpg

this guy is serving it in every picture it seems, so photogenic!

Love you Fengsong.. because u support ZZYYu couple too.. we know :))... Thankyou!! Best wishes to you.. You're sssooo cute... touched by you at the TFM.. you cried emotionally cos we can tell you're hurting for all the mistreatments of ZZYY.. that's why you were hurting badly and the cancellation of Heroin season two... we know.. we are heartbroken and so mad and angry too for all of this .. May GuHai JYu & LouYin ZZhou have a beautiful ending and you and YM too.. love you all!!.. Keep well!xoxox

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Xiahism said:

I just wanted to share a random saying of fans on weibo: ZZ.avi is better than ZZ.jpg. How cruel these fans are! lol

When I hear all these good and detail descriptions of ZZ in real life (people were stunned by how "beautiful" he is; they were literally speechless when facing him), I have determined to go see him. I hope that I could make it to either Beijing, Shanghai, or Taiwan. 

I saw a funny one too. Sorry no cr. I didn't remember which weibo posted this but it is so funny.

That wb makes fun of ZZ and rate his looks from the best to the not so best:
Photoshoot->Fan shoot->Interview->Selfie->BLY
"Don't ask me his real look is rated where, I've never seen his real face before."
:lol::lol::lol:

• Like 10

HI! Friendly reminder from your local potato that we've got this Global Message Project going on. We are still accepting submission so for those wants to join, you are still welcomed! All the information can be found on our GDrive and our Instagram. If you have any question, just sent me a message and I'll get back to you ASAP.

Now back to our normal programming, thank you for the attention! :D

• Like 20

Oh, hey. Actually I wanted to post something when I open my pc but was distracted by others soompi posts and ZZ's album trailer and ZZ's 2m welfare and stuff.

So I opened my kindle when I started my pc and I saw something in the Addicted novel on that last page I was reading. The part where BLY fake severe injury to let GH come to hospital quickly.
"GH look at BLY's (sleeping) face with feelings of love and hate, enjoying the pain and pleasure of the process of being deceived"

the pain and pleasure i_f25.png?t=20140803 痛苦并快乐
Remember the famous saying by ZZ in Netease? 痛并快乐 (it has one less word but hey)

• Like 15

JY's previous manager updated his weibo. What is he saying?? 

Google tran: " These days have been busy signing new things finally settled a new beginning with fuel future"

(But I don't really trust google tran. lol) 

Spoiler

2016_04_29_14_37_57_s_Weibo_Weibo_Google

• Like 10

Guest skeletonworks
10 hours ago, jdyz said:

Addicted isn't literature with an L haha. It's formulaic, and the way they fight and make up, overcome obstacles and have stretches of blissful domestic life (and lots of food), run away and come back... feels very methodical, down to the sex scenes, like CJD sat down one day and thought, hey, let me write every sex scene possible between these two men, from the mildest to the hardest, in that order lol. I may sit down one day too to write about how messed up Addicted actually is (and BL genre in general at depicting gay relationships) but there's too much drama and infighting between fans already SO here's something cheesy but sweet, sue me B)

Fan art for a scene from the book with the series' production design:

Hide contents

tumblr_o6ddvcCjpQ1swmejfo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_o6ddvcCjpQ1swmejfo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_o6ddvcCjpQ1swmejfo4_1280.jpg

"From now on I won't leave, I won't ever leave".

credit: somikse

This scene is right before the homosexual rehab camp arc.

Hide contents

[GH returned from the U.S. with GY. BLY had been staying with YQ, and GH, being GH, got jealous. They were fighting when GY came to their apartment, GH went with GY to eat out without making BLY anything to eat, so he was tortured by the fact that BLY had to eat instant noodles but he wouldn't come home (GH, childish much). But when he finally read BLY's message (6 hours late because he refused to check his phone) he rushed home.

The message, as GY found out, wasn't "I miss you" nor "I love you". It's "I'm hungry".]

BLY sat in front of the apartment's door, cigarette filters littered on the ground, he heard the elevator door open, his eyelids lifted and quickly dropped. In his hand there was still half a cigarette, he inhaled deeply, another filter was thrown on the floor.

GH hunched down to look at BLY, his face was gentle as if the bastard who threw a fit this afternoon wasn't him.

"Why don't you go in? Isn't it cold waiting here?"

He grabbed BLY's hands, cold as steel, his face promptly crushed.

"You've been waiting for me out here?"

That didn't have to be asked, just look at all the filters.

"I just saw your message," GH lifted BLY's chin up, "Had I read it earlier, I would've come back to cook for you, have you eaten yet?"

BLY didn't answer, he kept looking at GH. GH knew that he hadn't.

"Come, come inside, I'll make you something."

GH stood up, trying to pull BLY inside, but BLY wouldn't budge. His angry frozen heart thoroughly melted into a puddle right that moment. It was deep past midnight, and BLY kept waiting for him to come back, if he hadn't read the message, would BLY have stayed here through the night? 

He pulled BLY into his chest, feeling the coldness from head to toes.

"Can we go inside?" GH pleaded, "If from now on I have a tantrum, just hit me, however mad I get, I won't leave you home alone."

BLY's stiffened hand caressed GH's neck, a cold pain flowed through his veins into his heart.

"If you didn't come back, this apartment wouldn't mean anything anymore."

GH rubbed BLY's hair, his warm cheek pressed against BLY's cold face, his heart ached with every word.

"From now on I won't leave, I won't ever leave."

Only then BLY poured out his heart:

"You were gone for more than twenty days, the worst thing for me was sleeping alone, every time I felt there was no one beside me, I woke up. Truthfully I was so scared, I was so afraid that something would happen to you, so I dared not think, every day I closed my eyes, I told myself that you were already beside me. I drank because I was uneasy, I slept beside another person because I need a friend to fight my dread. Whoever this person actually is, it doesn't matter, as long as my eyes are closed, it's unquestionably you"

Hearing those words, GH felt bittersweet, moved and wounded.

"I should have called you more, not just that one long call without ever getting in touch afterwards. I was so into fulfilling my need without ever considering your feelings." [It was a PHONE SEX session while BLY was at school lol]

"Now you say those words, does it even matter?" BLY twisted GH's ear, "It's already bygone."

"Why yes it does matter." GH rubbed his scruff on BLY's lips, "At least for me to know how much I failed you."

"And then?" BLY's sharp eyes scanned GH's gentle pupils, "Knowing you failed me so next time we fight you'll richard simmons me to death?"

"No, not that, not like that... You richard simmons me, you richard simmons me up." GH shamelessly grinned to make peace.

"This is from your own mouth, next time you're being ridiculous, I'll pull your pants down straight!"

GH willingly nodded.

[They kissed and GH's dad, wanting to visit his son, walked out of the escalator and caught the whole thing lol]

Ah, I need to catch up with the thread.

Speechless. Thank you for translating this!!

"You were gone for more than twenty days, the worst thing for me was sleeping alone, every time I felt there was no one beside me, I woke up. Truthfully I was so scared, I was so afraid that something would happen to you, so I dared not think, every day I closed my eyes, I told myself that you were already beside me. I drank because I was uneasy, I slept beside another person because I need a friend to fight my dread. Whoever this person actually is, it doesn't matter, as long as my eyes are closed, it's unquestionably you"

No wonder he kept on calling "Guhai" and thought that Youqi was Guhai... At this point, Bai Luoyin has become too dependable on Guhai. He couldn't sleep when Guhai is not next to him. Didn't eat because Guhai doesn't like him eating junk foods. Waited for Guhai to cook for him. That's why he's in utter state of shock when he realised that he could lose Guhai when that accident happened.

They were kissing passionately when Guhai's dad caught them right? We've always talk about how Johnny & Zhouzhou would act the intimate scenes in season 2 because they've gotten closer after season 1. Perhaps it will be better than season 1? But now we will never see it. I am still hoping and praying that CJD might find a way to do season 2 somehow (even though it's 0.001% chance). Am I torturing myself? -_- *sigh*

1 hour ago, aeislaeigh said:

Fan art

Credit:  Van字号

Reveal hidden contents

c084c691gw1f3ds2m45dbj20jg0wen0h.jpg

c084c691gw1f3ds2mmyhbj20jg0wejur.jpg

c084c691gw1f3ds2oz2jaj20jg0wetc0.jpg

c084c691gw1f3ds2qw9p8j20jg0wewhu.jpg

c084c691gw1f3ds2s5ye8j20jg0we77o.jpg

c084c691gw1f3ds2u3w2wj20jg0we41u.jpg

c084c691gw1f3ds2vunukj20jg0weq6b.jpg

c084c691gw1f3ds2xfh0aj20jg0weade.jpg

c084c691gw1f3ds2z71oxj20jg0wegoz.jpg

Begging for translation again :) I really love this artist so much. How thoughtful he is when drawing ZZ's leg :P:P:P

P. S. Anyone can give me a manip that JY and ZZ on the bed in white shirts few days ago. Just for research purpose. Thanks a lot :wub:

• Like 9

Just now, shin01 said:

JY's previous manager updated his weibo. What is he saying?? 

Google tran: " These days have been busy signing new things finally settled a new beginning with fuel future"

(But I don't really trust google tran. lol) 

Hide contents

2016_04_29_14_37_57_s_Weibo_Weibo_Google

But look at this!!! It's from this picture of JY & ZZ. What does it meaaaaaaaaan??? Or is he simply writing another fanfic lol

Reveal hidden contents

13122866_994696983917639_274298095233376

Fans are trying to prove that those 2 are actually our boys :phew: man we are so desperate 

• Like 14

3 hours ago, ximichem said:

2M WELFARE! CUPCAKE! WAIST! BICEPS! COLLARBONE! WHATEVER! DEAD! DEATH!tnx

Top comments:

- My goodness ... happiness came too suddenly[Shock][Shock][Shock]

- @Johnny Huang Jingyu learn[Forward][Forward][Forward]

- Ah ah ah too late @Johnny Huang Jingyu is not very flexible! ! !

Soooooooo beautiful~ :w00t::w00t:

2 hours ago, ximichem said:

Welfare gif spam

Cr: 你里政委

Hide contents

604922e5gw1f3dqkl6wvxg20gj0eunph.gif604922e5gw1f3dqnm4k3eg20fp0ede87.gif

Cr: Duetpoet

Hide contents

005J9tqnjw1f3dqeo6388g309g0c8he2.gif005J9tqnjw1f3dqjwk26yg307i07sb2a.gif

Just kill me now!!!

Omg ZZ is so fit!!! I can see his abs outline from a black singlet?! Gimme a moment to wipe my nosebleed.....

• Like 16

12 minutes ago, Tin Le said:

Begging for translation again :) I really love this artist so much. How thoughtful he is when drawing ZZ's leg :P:P:P

1st

ZZ:...

JY: Zhou (porridge), your leg has much hair.

JY:But, I like it.

3rd

JY:Zhou, You like beauty!

JY:No, You like handsome...

I'm sorry that I'm begginer in chinese. So, My translation is not correct and I need to search a dictionary for many words. And, my english is also not good. I think that someone kind will translate these.

• Like 11

18 minutes ago, Nada Helmy said:

Fans are trying to prove that those 2 are actually our boys :phew: man we are so desperate

Yes, and it can't be them because of the obvious reasons lol and the pictures don't really match anyway T_T

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ximichem said:

2M WELFARE! CUPCAKE! WAIST! BICEPS! COLLARBONE! WHATEVER! DEAD! DEATH!

Reuploaded

I was laughing so hard this evening when i was at office hahaha

Zhou and his hip thrust, oh boy i can't watch it with expresionless face :D

My coworkers must be wondering what's wrong with me.

Spoiler

He's so talented and has so many uke's traits... lol

So many women must be feel intimidated and many man must be intrigue to be friend or try to be closer with him.

Jingyu is sure has so many enemies hahaha

Sorry for my delulu rant

All the cool and charismatic image from his light's trailer is gone hahaha

Wondering why his management give him permission to post it lmao

• Like 17