Quantcast

Am streaming the song nonstop now, truly enjoying it. Btw,  anyone noticed the lyrics at this part of the song, which seems a bit out from the rest of the song (like a very short bridge):

鲸鱼在水底潜行

翻越出一道彩虹一道的山岭

Translation:

The whale (jing yu) is swimming underwater

Crossing over rainbow and sea mountains 

•  
  • Like 19

20k plays in 5 min....LOL wow this is rising fast...

Wasn't there a part in the novel that said BLY liked GH's singing or something? :dizzy:

• Like 3

So I go to the streaming link and try to listen the other songs as well, guyss... ZZ's song is waaayyy nicer than the top two (and I am not even fans of ZZ's voice :sweatingbullets: )

*hides* :D

• Like 11

28 minutes ago, soulmountain said:

Am streaming the song nonstop now, truly enjoying it. Btw,  anyone noticed the lyrics at this part of the song, which seems a bit out from the rest of the song (like a very short bridge):

鲸鱼在水底潜行

翻越出一道彩虹一道的山岭

Translation:

The whale (jing yu) is swimming underwater

Crossing over rainbow and sea mountains 

•  

This would have been awesome...had ZZ been the one to write the lyrics xD

• Like 7

ZZ's song is rising so fast on weibo, i'm so happy :)

4 hours ago, pureblade said:

img]

Look how synchronized their movements are. if they move in sync, they must feel in sync :heart:

9 hours ago, Nada Helmy said:

it really is identical to zhouzhou's bracelet :phew: fans are detectives tbh.  Johnny was wearing a jacket hiding his arm in all of his airport pics today,  the bracelet cud be only seen when he took off his jacket for the security check like maximum of 3 or 4 pics yet they cud detect it :blink:

*delulu hat on* ZZ was spotted with the gold necklace before the Thai FM which looks like the one which belonged to JY, and now JY is wearing a bracelet identical to ZZ's. My only conclusion is since they knew about the separation and they wouldn't be able to see each other for a while, they exchanged jewelry to remember each other by until they see each other again what other explanation could there be

• Like 19

58 minutes ago, IMOmusings said:

Well fans are doing SOMETHING right LOL, the song went up to #17

#15 now, go go go! I hope XWZ and Li Jian will be on the top 2.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, windglider said:

*delulu hat on* ZZ was spotted with the gold necklace before the Thai FM which looks like the one which belonged to JY, and now JY is wearing a bracelet identical to ZZ's. My only conclusion is since they knew about the separation and they wouldn't be able to see each other for a while, they exchanged jewelry to remember each other by until they see each other again what other explanation could there be

Possible explanation:

The team in charge of wardrobe for previous promotions had the items previously....but they decided to take them for individual use?

1 minute ago, soulmountain said:

#15 now, go go go! I hope XWZ and Li Jian will be on the top 2.

Everytime I play the song once....the songs gains 20k plays LOL

You know...I've been wondering, is it possible that the series got banned because of the potential for lots of violence in the proceeding chapters of the novel? Especially against the military (or at least this could possibly be one of the many other ridiculous reasons?)

• Like 5

So kitten is coming back home. I am sharing a better vid quality of whale (delulu mode: on) in the bed waiting for his wifey to come home.

delulu mode:off

Domesticated whale looks so homey. Somebody is ready to come home?

Cr: in the description

I do hope that your new built insomnia will go away slowly as you're adapting better with the stress, JY ah.

@Soohee ssi

Spoiler

no problem :D we both just want to share goodies. Hugs.

• Like 12

Seriously, my first thought was "Omg it's so obvious" and my second thought was "This is too good to be true" and then it was "Is is okay to tell this story? I hope he doesn't get in trouble"

Original link

LOL. This fandom never ceases to amaze me. It's as if we are watching reality show.

Spoiler

But wait a minute! What does Xiao Long mean by "Mr. Lin never confessed eight years ago"!? In my delulu land, he already confessed after last year's Christmas. In many fans' delulu land, he confessed before/during White Day.

If he had not confessed at all, sigh, I don't know... Maybe everything is too late by now?

Of course, the story Xiao Long wrote is just a fiction.

• Like 19

20 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

But wait a minute! What does Xiao Long mean by "Mr. Lin never confessed eight years ago"!? In my delulu land, he already confessed after last year's Christmas. In many fans' delulu land, he confessed before/during White Day.

If he had not confessed at all, sigh, I don't know... Maybe everything is too late by now?

Of course, the story Xiao Long wrote is just a fiction.

The 'confession' in the story could be more of a 'proposal' in real life....

• Like 15

2 hours ago, windglider said:

Look how synchronized their movements are. if they move in sync, they must feel in sync :heart:

I just love that you incorporated a real research paper to back up your delulu theory. Kudos. 

btw auntie @sohocomo I read your post on their astrology twice, and I still couldn't understand. Or is it just me that just expecting the sexual aspect of the two. Look at how shallow I have become. No, not ashamed laa laaa

• Like 11

21 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

The 'confession' in the story could be more of a 'proposal' in real life....

16 minutes ago, Norah said:

Or maybe he wrote this story to tell the boys, especially JY, to not let this story ever become true. He meant to tell them to hold on and never let go, unlike his two characters ?

Hmmm. Yeah, I guess you could be right here. The story is a kind of push in the back for the boys to hold on with their relationship.

So, are we expecting a royal wedding soon? :w00t:

• Like 17

2 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

So, are we expecting a royal wedding soon? :w00t:

Not unless they move to Taiwan

• Like 18

Just now, sohocomo said:

Ugh. Such realism destroy my delulu in a mere second, auntie. 

• Like 10

6 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

I would follow them to the ends of the earth if it meant their happiness....~~~~~~

• Like 11