Quantcast

1 hour ago, aeislaeigh said:

Credit:  jingyu_hai

image.jpg

Gosh YOU Are fast guys. I bet Jy really did some editing with ZZ's pic in his spare time. 

ZZ is so beautiful and Jingyu sure does appreciate The beauty.

1 hour ago, aeislaeigh said:

JOHNNY FAN ARTS

Credit:  沫色惜年

Hide contents

7a0e36660gw1f399uhctekj20qo0zdwhj.jpg

a0e36660gw1f399ui8yx1j20qo0zdwhr.jpg

Credit:  黄景瑜粉丝海洋团JohnnyOcean

Hide contents

005GNQHJjw1f39aetzrecj31ww2pf4qs.jpg

YUZHOU FAN ART

Credit:  Van字号

Hide contents

c084c691gw1f39a0d5wb1j20lt15oq73.jpg

Credit: watermark

Hide contents

Cg5Nx9OU4AAu4BF.jpg

YUZHOU's fanart from happy camp makes me blush .  So fricking cute .

25 minutes ago, seungrihyung said:

ZZ is definitely better looking, no doubt about that. :lol: I ain't keen in posting my photo for everyone to see :P

Hide contents

but here's a very cropped one lol 

Hide contents

will delete this after some time :sweatingbullets:

Hide contents

haha.png

and i just noticed that his nose is really sharp while editing this

I can see the similarity so I believe you. If you need more privacy. Send it to my inbox!!! Because I am sure as hell want to see zhou's copycat clearly!! In HD. lol. You might cosplay as Him someday!! (After you find your Huang Jingyu's doppleganger ofc.)

• Like 4

Lalaa laa I got so many hands pictures to drool on from @kmmyzz and @aeislaeigh THANK YOU! and now am giving you this in return, also for my baobeis @ximichem and @purpleedamame muahhh. Waiting for it to be uploaded on YT with HD + subbed. 

1. Johnny where is your hand going there?

2. Beautiful baby whale is beautiful

Spoiler

3. He is such a tease! 

Spoiler

cr. in the link

The voice does not sounds like his, though...:huh:

@Soohee ssi we shared the same thing, just one page away :blink:

• Like 13

14 hours ago, xix19xix said:

Based on your analysis, I kinda feel that ZZ is extremely good at becoming friends with anyone. Which kinda makes me feel that how he is with JY is just what he will do normally. In other words, he treats JY as just another good friend. 

On the other hand, I always feel that JY treats ZZ more than just another good friend.

**delulu off input

I agree with these. and my addition to this would be our observation as to how JY is so emotional and loves to do things solemnly. well, he recently just disappeared for whatever reason but mostly likely it's due to some matters of the heart.

anyway, based on that I think JY has this wall around him. even though he makes a lot of friends only a few were able to deeply know him. he only let a few pass through. only a few was able to. and ZZ broke through that wall. thank to CJD amazing weapon: THE BED!

so, since ZZ got in to JY's wall. he finds him really special that's why he treats him the way he does. and he's becoming clingy to the rare person who he opened up his inner self to.

8 hours ago, shuwei said:

i just saw cjd's recruitment poster and realizing belatedly she named her company Feng Mang after her second novel. and the silhouettes look suspiciously like bodyguards (characters from the 3rd novel) so i wouldnt be surprised if she tries to do something with her other novels. the question is how...

i think the nail is pretty much in the coffin for addicted so those who are suspicious about this event being for s2 can lay their worry to rest lol

is it a good one. without comparing to Shangyin. I liked Counterattack but in the series everything was happening too fast. idk, I can't explain. I really like Jianyu, though. He's like a little devil.

• Like 10

just some random stuff related to Thai FM host's interview. this might sound far fetched and too old of a news to comment to.

based on that interview, the host said that that one person cannot be with the other three and is they violate that one person will face some thing really bad when he gets back to China. it was something like that right? and we all know that one person is JY?

what if CJD and her team intended for the Thai FM to think that way. to make them think that JY will be the one who'll get into a biggest trouble compared to the other three?

what if CJD and team did that because JY is not signed with them, because they can't stand for him or protect him if China govt will punish him or something.

So I'm thinking it's a way of protecting JY. why would she crush her fujoshi dream that came true?

you guys!, after reading that fan wars are getting worse, I'm really thankful that this is the first (and last) website I've gotten into when I was looking up stuff related to Addicted. this may not be a perfect forum, we may disagree with some people's point but we know how to relay it with respect. shippers & non-shippers. JY-only, ZZ-only, and CP fans are equally FREE and RESPECTED. 

the humor. the heartache. the delulu moments. the serious analysis (astrology, psychology, sociology, history, literature, language, music). the fetishes(?).

reading here makes me smile with teary eyes.

HAPPY 800th, once again!!!

p.s. I haven't noticed any mod reminder with red bold fonts lately. have we become complaisant? Congratulations!

• Like 15

28 minutes ago, christian88 said:

hi guys ! shout from Jakarta, Indonesia

so this gonna be my 1st post and pardon me for my longpost ! after longtime lurkering to this thread :phew:

shoutout to fellow jakartan heroin addict !! :lol: welcome to your newest sanctuary @christian88

6 hours ago, aeislaeigh said:

Their manager's updates

Hide contents

042516a.jpg042516.jpg

Credit:  jy_zz_loverboy

OMG such beauties complimenting each other.. Black and white, left and right, dark and bright... husband and waifu :wub:

4 minutes ago, windglider said:

The fandom likes to point out JY's stare to ZZ, but I find ZZ tends to be the one who looks at JY. And when he does, he likes to make eye contact and shift his body towards JY. He tends to lean his body towards JY as well, especially when speaking to him. Can't say much about this, but I think it says a lot. 

Nice findings @windglider.. I also notice that they often initiate that touchy-touchy thing. In male and male friendship (at least in my place).. you need to be comfortable and open with each other to do it (and an open mind too) so even if they're not in love as BLY and JY in the story, they do love each other's company. It's just ZZ is somehow using a mask while JY expressing it out loud that he seemed like a hopeless romantic to us :lol:

Maybe a guy like Johnny doesn't have too many friends (or maybe no one ?) that is at the same level of "him and ZZ closeness", that is why when they're apart the whale seemed so emotional. It's like you're being away (and should not be in the same frame) with your closest BFF ever, you'll be sad won't you ?

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Ohhh.. and also in Thai FM, whatever the reason or the motives... what ZZ do to that sleeve is one of a few way of mirroring technique, that tells a lot about his thought towards JY, consciously or not.

• Like 16

11 minutes ago, zhouboy said:

reading here makes me smile with teary eyes.

HAPPY 800th, once again!!!

p.s. I haven't noticed any mod reminder with red bold fonts lately. have we become complaisant? Congratulations!

I think we are avoided now…I guess they were getting too many headaches from shaking their heads with disbelief on a daily basis. We've been released to the wild. On the other hand, isn't this tread highlighted still as "red hot"? So, they let the fire burn!

• Like 10

Anyone posted this before? I've been digging for old stuff because of slow news.
So are you guys in doubt of ZZ's cooking because you never seen him cook? XD (Other than the cake photo of course)

Well, we have evidence here that he is a cooking guy.
Old vid is old vid from 2013-03-06 
(Interview with ZZ's friend aka ex-roommate aka ZZ's junior aka singer actor: Ryan Zhu Yuan Bing)
That time Ryan was still a member of the now disbanded RTA teen idol group because of end contract)

So, that video got captured ZZ cooking dinner for friends. It's a long video and there was only a few small glimpse of ZZ when Ryan went back to his rented home so I'll just post some screenshots if don't want to watch all that.

Spoiler

time at 2.02
Screenshot%202.02_zpsp9lcmd5o.jpg

time at 2.03
Screenshot%202.03_zpsvvizy2to.jpg

time at 2.09
Screenshot%202.09_zpsldgzfcoa.jpg

time at 2.39
Screenshot%202.39.jog_zps5u2z0rj7.jpg

time at 3.49
Screenshot%203.49_zpsdqygo25e.jpg

I've also uploaded to youtube with time skips to the part where Ryan came home and can see ZZ cooking.

The interviewer said the home was a Beijing senior who let him live there temporary(Ryan went to Beijing for just half a month during filming of the interview). Not sure if he mean ZZ or not though.
"Clean and tidy room" "With entering the door, can see his friends help him to cook for dinner" "The few of them talking and laughing, very happy together"

• Like 21

1 hour ago, christian88 said:

hi guys ! shout from Jakarta, Indonesia

so this gonna be my 1st post and pardon me for my longpost ! after longtime lurkering to this thread :phew:

Welcome, I'm from Indonesia too haha XD :D

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

JY Venus sextile ZZ Pluto & ZZ Venus conjoined JY Pluto: The "Soul Mate" aspect. Whether you believe they are in a relationship or that they are just friends, it really doesn't matter. This aspect has an incredibly strong effect either way. There is a 'cosmic' tie binding them together through this. Any type of troubles or disagreements, whether brought about by themselves or others, are next to impossible to cause separation permanently. There is a magnetic pull that will bring them back together. Even if it takes some time, it will certainly happen. 

Goodness... please put a warning that this could cause massive SQUEALING. Especially the "soul mate" aspect.

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! :love:

Thank you so much for this!! For you, auntie @sohocomoflower-basket-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Like 17

38 minutes ago, zhouboy said:

is it a good one. without comparing to Shangyin. I liked Counterattack but in the series everything was happening too fast. idk, I can't explain. 

i am 100+ chapters into both of her other novels and i think they are good, and better than counterattack. cjd's style really matches my preferences

although, in my opinion, they seem incredibly difficult to make into a drama without a proper budget. they can breeze by with school boys, but the characters' jobs in the other novels (and addicted vol 2 lol) need some real effort, or it'll end up neither here or there like counterattack's drama

• Like 7

Finally some JingYu ^

Content : Too much sexiness. Open it by your own risk :P

Johnny Ideal Life 60425 Fashion Ifeng update

Spoiler

Credit : In the description

• Like 15

Guest skeletonworks
10 hours ago, shuwei said:

omg i know what you mean. i read it like a fiend during every window of opportunity i had, and thought about it the rest of the time. i dont know what it is, i mean the novel definitely has a lot of flaws, but its AMAZING at getting me addicted and to care about the characters.

for me, gh's not only the ultimate typical bl lead but he also beat out all those typical hetero leads lol. his all-consuming love for bly is literally straight from fantasy land. i cannot help but be moved by him, even the crazy stuff that he did, bc i understand why

Hide contents

the novel made it clear that from the time his mom passed away until meeting bly, it was some sort of emotionally dead period in his life. 1) gh saying that he has never cried for anyone except his mom and bly 2) gh only has 2 smiling pictures, one was taken during childhood with his mom, the other was with bly at the beach. cjd really goes through to show how bly is the first person to push gh to the limits of endurance, made him feel him sorrow and happiness, force him to understand what patience, gentleness, or remorse is. like there cannot be a more fitting theme song for gh than teresa teng's "i only care about you" :heart:

like its bc i know this sort of insane unrealistic love is so rare in real life that i love seeing it laid out so unabashedly in fictional form

this reminds of something bly said to gh's dad

Hide contents

"maybe, if i never enlisted in the army, if we werent separated for 8 years, our love would have faded with time and we might have broken up earlier."

which i highly doubt would have happened seeing gh lol, but bly considered it

the separation is necessary for both parties, but i think its even more important for bly than it is for gh. i have read the last chapter of vol 1 at least 10 times by now and i am starting to see how the accident made bly realize the imbalance in their relationship. even though he reciprocated gh's feelings, for the entirety of vol 1 bly has been complacent, letting gh be the fighter and protector. their love was almost entirely dependant on gh's efforts so bly ended up believing gh was invincible. thats why it was earth shattering for him to see gh crumble. he realized the kind of obstacles they will have to face are actually deadly and how powerless he is to protect gh in return.

so part 2 was what differentiated bly from other uke characters for me. he wouldnt be the person he is if he didnt suffer that pain, he wouldnt be this strong if gh had been by his side doting on him. imo the turning point in the story is when bly promised to protect gh and their lost love in that swamp, and when bly can firmly tell gy to back off instead of running away. of course gh is forever unchanging; he will always be a fighter and he will always protect bly. but what bly needed was being able to find that strength and courage on his own. 

And that's why it saddens me to death that we won't get to see this scene live action. I can't even imagine how CJD felt when she had to decide to drop the series. 

And.... I have to stop here at page 801. Got meeting tomorrow at 9 am >_<

@ximichem ah thanks for the explanation! I was rushing around when I posted that. I actually meant to say, won't the size be too big if we include everyone's wishes etc. But I reckon you know what you're doing so I'll leave that up to you to decide. I'm gonna join once you finalised it! I already posted your post on the front page. 

@kmmyzz So he doesn't have an official fan account yet? :( It's okay then. I only want to put the official fan account on the front page.

Sometimes I wish I could take a long break, like 1 week or something and just spend the time here in this forum, stalking the boys on weibo and whatnot. -_- I wish I knew how to quit them...

http://haiyin-mengqi.tumblr.com/post/143340766650/160424-bonus-chen-wens-comment-on-fengsongs

160424: Bonus - Chen Wen’s comment on Fengsong’s Weibo UpdateI will, Darling

160424: Bonus - Chen Wen’s comment on Fengsong’s Weibo Update

I will, Darling

#FengWen

Good night.

Auntie @sohocomo because of the stars or not, I surely can see the patterns on JY-ZZ's relationship. I am still hoping their ship sails in a calm and peaceful waters, always, but realistically speaking, every relationship will have their ups and downs. So, yeah, all hands to the deck when the storm is coming!

So, that video got captured ZZ cooking dinner for friends. It's a long video and there was only a few small glimpse of ZZ when Ryan went back to his rented home so I'll just post some screenshots if don't want to watch all that.

Wow. This vid is gold because there, ZZ was the "unnamed friend" instead of the focus of the interview :w00t: thank you for digging this up and sharing this, @gashupingo.

• Like 19

19 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Wow. This vid is gold because there, ZZ was the "unnamed friend" instead of the focus of the interview :w00t: thank you for digging this up and sharing this

And who'll have thought that years later, this vid would be dugged up just to see glimpses of this "unnamed friend" haha.:lol:

Maybe the cameraman knows ZZ's potential. At least his face was caught on camera a few times and the camera was even focusing on ZZ(his back) for a while. ZZ's lips were already so seductive at that time ala the pic I took from time at 3.49. 

Poor girl. I think her face was only hastily caught on camera once(but too fast to be seen anyway).

• Like 15

I'm a bit confused and out of the loop :/ heroin got canceled because of funding right? so does the series ever have a chance of coming back or is it shut down for good? im really sorry for sounding ignorant but it's hard to find information in really long threads..:sweatingbullets:

Edited by ventangel
  • Like 1