Quantcast

So I finally had the time to start watching the series again. I've only managed to watch the first episode but I figured out the other reason why I felt attached to this drama. aside from ZZ looking a lot like me 

It might be due to the low budget allocated, but it feels so raw. I can't exactly translate it into words but watching it just feels like you're actually there, at that moment, as you watch the story unfolds. Even if you can't really relate to the story itself, you feel a connection; you feel close to the characters as if you've known them before. I think this is a quality not all dramas have and it's such a shame that we will not have a direct continuation of it. Let's admit that the cast's acting skills are not the best out there but their synergy has managed to capture the audience. It's gonna be hard to find a different set of casts that will be able to match them if ever this will have a remake in the future.

• Like 19

6 hours ago, thoron said:

Dear sir, thy proclamation was accurate. However i doth believe the terms need not matter.

" A rose by any other name would smell as sweet"

Likewise, regarding thine object of our nasal desires: JingYu and ZhouZhou..

"Their scent, by any other name would still smell fück!n awesome."

94644b9c20fca77682512d9805f0f688.jpg

Yes, precisely, @thoron, and it went all about naming, as Juliet says :

O, be some other name!
What's in a name? that which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet;

It was you who led me to be attentive to naming, and primitively to not confound "rate" with "rape" !

And it was you who made me feel this Thread was a welcoming place. These last times, I feel like beeing invited to quit. In any case, I want you to know I had pleasure and honor to meet (and some few others) through the posts we exchanged.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, rictorcroix said:

Because seriously, I'm trying to assess myself and came to a conclusion that this addiction is becoming unhealthy. It became an integral part of my life nowadays to the point that my mood for the whole day would depend on whatever news I get from this fandom.

Don't worry honey. You are not the only one. I'm questioning myself over this two months maybe? Yeah. Even question my sanity when it comes to ZZ and JY 'banned' relationship. After the FMT, I'm having a mental breakdown for one week? I refused to talk to anyone that not in this fandom. Even my friends. I will talk to them only for important things. I just don't think they understand what I'm feeling right now. Luckyly I'm over it for now, and continue to be in this thread for good. Even now, my mood will depend on this thread or news about ZZ and JY LOL It's sounded funny but in real life it is not. It's seriously not funny though :sweatingbullets: but nahhh think about rainbow and cookies, and good things that will happen even I'm not a positive thinker. But still, we are only fans, we just can silently support them from far. I believe ZZ and JY knew what the best for them.

@aeislaeigh day 7 is a hard day for our baby whale but that so fookin funny LMAO

• Like 21

27 minutes ago, sixte said:

(It seems, also, "somebody else" may become pregnant (a little baby whale to come) ? next time, Chai Jidan herself ?)

I have always want to question this but what do you mean with somebody else may become pregnant? I am at lost, does this ever have any relation with Addicted? (the novel and the drama itself)

• Like 12

40 minutes ago, rictorcroix said:

Can I ask a question to you guys?

How much of an impact does Shangyin / YZ Fandom made to your life?

Because seriously, I'm trying to assess myself and came to a conclusion that this addiction is becoming unhealthy. It became an integral part of my life nowadays to the point that my mood for the whole day would depend on whatever news I get from this fandom.

It's like, if ever JY and ZZ would be really in a relationship, screw my life even if I don't have one, as long as they're together. I would be the happiest person alive. LMAO This sounds ENTIRELY CRAY CRAY but with the whole delulu feeding that I get from this forums, and my own infatuation to both our boys, it seems like this is getting out of hand.

It's more of a shock really, since this fandom is making me feel things. We all know the disaster that happened the last few events that our boys were involved. And the feelings that I got from that was beyond the feeling of a relationship that failed. Geez okay okay that's it I'm stopping now.

PREACH!!!! @rictorcroix 

This whole "Addicted" thing is like a drug to me too. The cast, the story, and also the drama that surrounds it.

Edited by timotiustimmy
  • Like 13

Please upload HD FM Thailand on mediafire.. I can't open weibo and thank you very much @ximichem

*EDIT :: The link is dead.. like me dead :(

ALMOST 800 PAGE AND I'M STILL ON PAGE 755.... DAMN GUYS, Y'ALL TOO FAST *or well maybe I'm kinda slow.. kkkkkinda busy :) Thanks

• Like 11

Yes we are all obsessed. If there is a pie chart, there are some days that almost half of the hours that i am awake are spent lurking here and IG for anything addicted, zz and hjy related. Someone said earlier that she is praying a novena for zz and hjy. I even surprised myself that during sunday mass earlier, during the part where u can pray "for ur own personal intention," i actually also prayed for the two of them aftr saying prayers for my family. LOL.

• Like 16

31 minutes ago, Soohee ssi said:

@aeislaeigh day 7 is a hard day for our baby whale but that so fookin funny LMAO

@Soohee ssi  Hahahah, found it funny too... Anyways, still no news from Johnny as of this time, but it's still early, so he might just pop up at any moment, but cant wait for him though, have to hit the sack to catch up with some sleep for at least a few hours.... :D

Random Johnny

Credit:   乖乖璇小璇

Spoiler

6a6be1a9jw1f36g4vjfiyj20hs0oy74jedit.jpg

Random Timmy

Credit:  阿阿阿阿苏啊

Spoiler

006ktxu_Rgw1f14zceqrnkj31bk28oh2w.jpg

• Like 8

50 minutes ago, xix19xix said:

I respect your point of view. Maybe, your comments as a Westerner can help save the show by telling them how this show has actually painted a good picture of China. :) 

It is exactly the way I analysed the phenomenon and I intended to act, it is my point from the very beginning of my participation to this Thread. Apparently, this makes some participants here not happy. Too bad for them. I consider the more points of views, the better understandings. And if there is no insutling, everything is allright.

• Like 1

On ‏٢١‏/‏٠٤‏/‏٢٠١٦ at 11:12 AM, Soohee ssi said:
LOL what he's doing, so many pose :lol:

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, htuvecila said:

As strange as it could be, our "spoiled baby" ZZ who seems to need protection all the time is the actual leader in most of the groups he hangs out with. He was the president of his class in high school, one of the founders and leader of his band PROME (and another band called Eggache), the MVP of his LOL squad who is in charged of attacking, member in the organiser committee to host a rock concert in Shanghai, etc. AFAIK, ZZ also never addresses Shi ge as "ge" (Chinese word to call someone who is older than you), he call him "Xiao Shi" - "Little Shi" instead. From their SNS interaction I personally fell they respect and are proud of ZZ, or like they joke, they do listen to ZZ's order lol. 

I get the strange image of ZZ as a mob boss from this. :vicx:

• Like 18

52 minutes ago, rictorcroix said:

Can I ask a question to you guys?

How much of an impact does Shangyin / YZ Fandom made to your life?

I've only known the existence of this series for about 2 weeks now and it has made me question my life choices. I'm not even kidding. From disbelief on how ZZ and I look-alike to questioning what am I doing with my life, this series has affected me quite a lot. It's just that I became envious of how he does what he likes (acting, singing, etc) while I'm stuck in college taking a course that I don't even want and will probably not even be beneficial for me.

• Like 18

Don't touch me, I'm quite emotional right now. Blame this sappy baby whale for it. Damn it JY. Can't you be more obvious?

Spoiler

Is it just me or I think JY crying while singing? Aww baby whale, what I have to do with you though?

• Like 20

18 minutes ago, htuvecila said:

In short, it's 2-way affection. We just need to know ZZ deserves all the love coz he does the same for his friends. 

Cr from weibo, renren, tieba, etc. All materials belong to the rightful owners, PROME, ZZ, his friends and the fans.

Thank you for the post, it is very enlightening and making me happy to know ZZ has many loyal friends around him. Good, loyal friends are worth more than diamonds, imho.

• Like 21