Quantcast
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

@ximichem

Japan isn't called bishounen-making land for nothing, right? 

It's hard to explain but Japanese bishounen always has something very sexy about them, it's their aura maybe, like phenomenon oozing out, it makes you think " something's wrong with this guy, seriously" but you can't really put your finger on it and every girl around you will forget that you're even in the room (unless you're a bishounen yourself too)

Thanks for your XWZ in Japan compilation but enough with that, I go watch other things to balance me out.

 

 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, nippy2002 said:

My follow up delu to YZ:

In 2016,

 

And in 2024,

  Reveal hidden contents

2024 

Under the lone spotlight, Jingyu stands tall behind the podium, his eyes sweeping the packed auditorium amidst the whistling catcalls, thunderous applause and resounding cheers. His large hands clutching the coveted trophy tightly and  he puts a finger to his lips, asking for silence  from the ecstatic audience. He smiles or rather half-smirks, drawing appreciative sighs from the female audience, his eyes now lock with another pair of bright brown orbs amongst the front-row VIP. And then, he takes a deep breath, his vetted thank you speech a forgotten item in his pocket. 


“I actually had a written speech, vetted, prepared and memorised…well, just in case I win,” his mellowed voice captures everyone attention, before collective laughter rings out. They all love his wry sense of humour and straightforwardness, something that has not changed since his explosive entrance into the entertainment circuit some eight years ago. “But since this is my night, do indulge me and first, I would like to give my thanks to…”


“And finally,” Jingyu pauses, his facial expression softens considerably, “I would like to thank YOU. You who was and is still by my side all these years, encouraging and loving me. With no expectation of anything in return. You, whom, I made a promise to 8 years ago to do us proud. We did it. I love you.” 


Jingyu  knows he might just get into deep trouble for his uncensored speech but he also knows he has to do what he just did. As he takes his seat, his companion for the night turns to him and despite being shrouded in darkness, Jingyu could make out the slightly misty eyes, obviously touched by his sudden public declaration of love. 


"You are an idiot,” the other says with a low growl before letting out a beautiful blinding smile, conveying how he really feels, about him, about them. He laces their fingers tightly just for enough warmth to course through their veins before letting go.


Jingyu chuckles before retorting, his hand grabbing the younger man’s slipping hand,  “Yes but I am your idiot, Zhouzhou.”


The pair of lovers return their attention to the stage, next to each other, at their rightful place  as they vow silently to walk the rest of their lives …slowly but together: 

 

OMG may i translate and share it to a facebook fanpage? Please :w00t:

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ximichem said:

WOW, what a talent, bowing to OP fanboy

Cr:  @_某龙龙

Edit: OMG OMG OMG Can't breath >"<

@gayyoxxRe-uploaded for those cannot access Weibo

(unquoted materials, due to regulations as reminded recently to us by...)

Thank you so much, the vid is splendid ! Indeed I feel a little frustration when you announce something and halas it is only on weibo. But you have the care to make it available quickly enough for us of the ROW (Rest Of the World). 

It seems Zhou went to Japan only to have the streets and the public sites free of fans and work in quiet for shooting.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, xix19xix said:

I am sure everyone here will agree that it has worsened its image by not even allowing the boys to stand together. 

For the "first ban", I already express the opinion it was a move which promoted the series internationally, and it resulted in a fantastic sympathy towards the Twos, and towards China as a whole.

For what is supposed to be a "second ban" (not allowing the Twos to stand as so), I am doubtful about it is governmental. It rather comes from the Showbusiness Industry. Please tell me I am wrong if you have arguments for, but if it is from the Industry, I do not see why it would worsen the image of the Government ? (I do not get the point here, sorry).

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, sixte said:

For the "first ban", I already express the opinion it was a move which promoted the series internationally, and it resulted in a fantastic sympathy towards the Twos, and towards China as a whole.

For what is supposed to be a "second ban" (not allowing the Twos to stand as so), I am doubtful about it is governmental. It rather comes from the Showbusiness Industry. Please tell me I am wrong if you have arguments for, but if it is from the Industry, I do not see why it would worsen the image of the Government ? (I do not get the point here, sorry).

I guess the only way it could worsen the Government image is that it reflects the lack of control that they have. Tbh, the second ban on the boys seems to be more from the industry and rumours compared to the Government. It reflects highly that there is corruption and that people with power and money could change the way the industry runs. Just my thoughts though.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A new chapter for The Colour of Life is ready for your reading pleasure (or not...)

Opaque Masks #1

https://www.wattpad.com/245514659-the-colours-of-life-45-opaque-masks-1

 

Quote

Despite our argument last night, I tried to make this morning bright and sunny for us. I tried to forget the cramps and stiffness because sharing one single bed with Zhouzhou -I refused to use the other bed- or any unpleasantness like the censor bureau officials for a moment. I wanted Zhouzhou to be positive and happy, so he could perform his best tonight. Thus, after having breakfast, we talked lightly, joked and laughed like nothing was wrong. Afternoon, his stylist came and started to dress him up. I waited while he put his make up and clothes on -I was going to be late, anyway- and damned, he looked good in his outfit!

 

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Cynnamin said:

I guess the only way it could worsen the Government image is that it reflects the lack of control that they have. Tbh, the second ban on the boys seems to be more from the industry and rumours compared to the Government. It reflects highly that there is corruption and that people with power and money could change the way the industry runs. Just my thoughts though.

No, I see it as an effort to change the public perception of Them as a couple. The public is not ready for accepting it, and the public means money. It's all about money. Then, in that sense, you are right, it is corruption, but a world wide corruption, the corruption of reducing everything and everyone to a merchandise. This has been broadly and intensively analysed by a certain... Karl Marx.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

A new chapter for The Colour of Life is ready for your reading pleasure (or not...)

Opaque Masks #1

https://www.wattpad.com/245514659-the-colours-of-life-45-opaque-masks-1

Thank you so much ! You find all the details to make it absolutely credible. Particularly when the vice-director tells him "our golden child" and that he should get an "official" girl friend. It is exactly what I thought about the Industry and its power to crash all personalities. I am deeply sad about what could happen to "someone", but I am confident he will find the best way to escape (with another "someone"'s help).

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ximichem said:

@thoron Never Call Me Daddyhunter

  Reveal hidden contents

:w00t:

13081773_258022221209119_1518318886_n.jp13020455_258022204542454_1079995261_n.jp13084116_258022227875785_1687959221_n.jp13045516_258022194542455_144676513_n.jpg13046191_258022224542452_5378204_n.jpg?o13090072_258022197875788_1318565981_n.jp

Cr to papa Bai/ uncle Song

 

HAHAHAHA OH GOD THIS IS PRICELESS @ximichem you never fail to disappoint.

6 hours ago, nippy2002 said:

My follow up delu to YZ:

In 2016,

 

And in 2024,

  Reveal hidden contents

2024 

Under the lone spotlight, Jingyu stands tall behind the podium, his eyes sweeping the packed auditorium amidst the whistling catcalls, thunderous applause and resounding cheers. His large hands clutching the coveted trophy tightly and  he puts a finger to his lips, asking for silence  from the ecstatic audience. He smiles or rather half-smirks, drawing appreciative sighs from the female audience, his eyes now lock with another pair of bright brown orbs amongst the front-row VIP. And then, he takes a deep breath, his vetted thank you speech a forgotten item in his pocket. 


“I actually had a written speech, vetted, prepared and memorised…well, just in case I win,” his mellowed voice captures everyone attention, before collective laughter rings out. They all love his wry sense of humour and straightforwardness, something that has not changed since his explosive entrance into the entertainment circuit some eight years ago. “But since this is my night, do indulge me and first, I would like to give my thanks to…”


“And finally,” Jingyu pauses, his facial expression softens considerably, “I would like to thank YOU. You who was and is still by my side all these years, encouraging and loving me. With no expectation of anything in return. You, whom, I made a promise to 8 years ago to do us proud. We did it. I love you.” 


Jingyu  knows he might just get into deep trouble for his uncensored speech but he also knows he has to do what he just did. As he takes his seat, his companion for the night turns to him and despite being shrouded in darkness, Jingyu could make out the slightly misty eyes, obviously touched by his sudden public declaration of love. 


"You are an idiot,” the other says with a low growl before letting out a beautiful blinding smile, conveying how he really feels, about him, about them. He laces their fingers tightly just for enough warmth to course through their veins before letting go.


Jingyu chuckles before retorting, his hand grabbing the younger man’s slipping hand,  “Yes but I am your idiot, Zhouzhou.”


The pair of lovers return their attention to the stage, next to each other, at their rightful place  as they vow silently to walk the rest of their lives …slowly but together: 

 

Delulus like this are the reason why I question my sanity.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Soohee ssi said:
This pictures aren't HD but my tears is real. Miss them so much :bawling:

 

( I have hold back my need to post in this forum. I got so embarrased after my post did that shameful re-post several times again and I don't know how to delete it. I just turn into lurke mode again and likes every post you guys post)

But I  want to say thanks for posting the pic when WZ's lay his head on JY's back. I HAVE BEEN WANTING TO SEE THIS .

(Before anyone dId anything) Words on WZ's jacket. Argh.. so freaking sad ( it sure is nothing to do with the hidden message at that time. But the irony man. It kills me).

(I wish This post will not repeating itself again. Or I will have  to disappear forever this time so sorry once again if it did appear several time again this time)

For richard simmons sake

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have anyone posted this? I am just posting this,then am out gasping for breath. Baby whale why are you so fine?

tagging my baobei baobei @ximichem @kmmyzz, oh @poetato are you more ZZ bias or you appreciate how gorgeous JY too? Oh @purpleedamame for you too :) 

 

  • Like 19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've applied a translation to Lechun's vid at request of @kmmyzz(thanks for the vid!) about HaiYin msg some days ago and it was just approved. Originally it was voice only where 小西喜歡的樣子你都有 compiled JY good morning + good night + valentine blessings, ZZ good morning + good night + valentine blessings and both of them blessings which is a conversation from the novel where GH and BLY during their runaway went to Tibet to pray. Link to weibo

Lechun made a nice vid to go with it.

 

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Scandani said:

Have anyone posted this? I am just posting this,then am out gasping for breath. Baby whale why are you so fine?

IDK

Spoiler

To me, it looks like he has lost some weight again? His cheek bones are more pronounced than during his time at Thai one year ago one week ago.

Maybe the angle? The light? Please be ok, JY and ZZ too... :tears::tears::tears:

 

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

I've applied a translation to Lechun's vid at request of @kmmyzz(thanks for the vid!) about HaiYin msg some days ago and it was just approved. Originally it was voice only where 小西喜歡的樣子你都有 compiled JY good morning + good night + valentine blessings, ZZ good morning + good night + valentine blessings and both of them blessings which is a conversation from the novel where GH and BLY during their runaway went to Tibet to pray.

Very precious work. It prooves the episodes 16 to may be 19 were scheduled and prepared and that we will have them somehow in pieces sometimes, let us hope so.

I would not say they

GH and BLY during their runaway went to Tibet to pray.

In the novel, it happens GH tells BLY "well let us be Buddhist monks", but it turns out that what he meant by that is fu++ing. Or may be he was meaning "Tantrics". "Let us do Tantrics !" ?

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Scandani said:

Have anyone posted this? I am just posting this,then am out gasping for breath. Baby whale why are you so fine?

tagging my baobei baobei @ximichem @kmmyzz, oh @poetato are you more ZZ bias or you appreciate how gorgeous JY too? Oh @purpleedamame for you too :) 

 

JAAAYYYYYYSSSHUUUUUSSSS OOOOONNNN AAA BOOOAAATTTTT!! im taking a moment to breathe for a secs, jesus those defined muscles i cannot eveeeennnnnnnnn. i love both equally :3 and by that i mean their existence basically turns me from a functioning human to a flailing squealing mess

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

 

  Hide contents

To me, it looks like he has lost some weight again? His cheek bones are more pronounced than during his time at Thai one year ago one week ago.

Maybe the angle? The light? Please be ok, JY and ZZ too... :tears::tears::tears:

 

Ah now that you reminded me, I am so used to see his thin body now, I don't even complain anymore. But, now that I remember I am sad. So sad.

From this bulky guy

Spoiler

tumblr_inline_o55w5bn6gz1to2z1o_540.png

tumblr_o4h2d2ek3k1vo9dlto1_500.gif

To this

Spoiler

tumblr_inline_o55w5sC4RK1to2z1o_540.png

and the Men's UNO and Madame Figaro photos are actually a torture for me, because he looks so unhealthily thin T_T Baby whale please be healthy T_T

tumblr_inline_o55w9zP85J1to2z1o_500.gif

 

 And I thought he was getting his weight back when he was in Thailand, even with that tears, his face seems a bit fuller. But maybe, just because the angle. Because the photo when he was at the airport, he seems quite thin too.

Spoiler

tumblr_inline_o5sudvlBJi1to2z1o_540.jpg

 

But, then looking at his older photos, and since he's a model, maybe Gu Hai's body is not his usual body image. He did complain in one of the BTS that he is so big during the filming. And it suits the character, I can not imagine this thin looking guy on my screen lately can look quite dominating without that extra bulk of muscles when he was filming the series. 

I just hope he is healthy, since ZZ also lost weight, but I think not as much as JY. 

#now am going out to sob.

  • Like 17

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...