Quantcast

JY has opened his official fan cafe account! The main target should be for Koreans (it's on Korean site) but I see no problem for us to be on that as well.

Site: http://cafe.daum.net/huangjingyu

If anyone wants to register, you can PM me for tutorial. If you understood Korean, then you're good to go :)

• Like 15

You'll need to check this twice.. and no, I don't deal pervert things XD

Spoiler

b0e4344fjw1f36gs70ertj20k00f03zl.jpgb0e4344fjw1f36gs7e1j3j20ku0ku75z.jpgb0e4344fjw1f36gs7zzejj20ci09dgm9.jpgb0e4344fjw1f36gs6f7xjj20rs0kuais.jpg

Reposted/Collected by  @丨甜乐丨

• Like 17

Missing a day on this thread is a big mistake. I've had to read through so many pages to catch up. 

I know we've moved on from talk about ZZ and JY's singing but since it's fresh to me I'm going to say my feelings 

Spoiler
14 hours ago, sonicwave said:

ZZ magazine interview excerpt translation:

Interviewer: What's your bigger ambition, acting or music?ZZ: Acting. Because visuallly and auditorily I will be able to give the audience a more comprehensive and direct presentation. As a singer, I realize that I'm not a super talented one. Acting has more room for me to improve. Of course I'd like to do both, but I will not return to death metal rock, for it belongs to small group of people, and only a hobby of mine.

So for all this criticism, I think that ZZ accept his limits and doesn't pretend to be more. I think the promotional song is great and catchy, and if you understand the lyrics, perhaps you will be more acceptive. Most of his Chinese fans think highly of the song. The style is different from his album, bc it's an OST song, and I guess will not be a part of the album.  Of course everybody has his own music taste, so maybe it's just not the kind of music you like.

Thank you for your thoughts on this @sonicwave I completely agree with you. I like ZZ’s singing voice and have liked all his songs with IRYE a little less than the others but it's an English song. I think he didn't have much time to prepare before releasing his album as he shot to fame suddenly with Addicted, which I'm sure no one expected. So I wonder when he announced his album release. I don't know about the Chinese music industry, but I know in kpop the idols train for years before ever releasing a song, let alone an album. But, it makes the most sense for ZZ to capitalize on the current hype and growing fame now, as we have no idea what will happen in a few months. The last month alone was already its own roller-coaster. So I'm not overly critical of him. He can train hard with his second album which I hope he chooses to do. He is talented and I think he can be successful 

22 hours ago, izziehudson said:

Let's be real, he can just stand on the stage and no one cares whether he can dance or not when he looks THAT good.

Reveal hidden contents

And about BCL, indeed she wasn't a good singer then when she first started but she became increasingly good (she is one of my fave Indonesian singers, her songs are really nice!) so I'm hoping that ZZ's singing ability will get better in time, and that people won't give up on him just yet (in case his debut album, for some reason, *touch wood* flops).

@izziehudson your line made me laugh because it's so true. JY is definitely not a dancer but I love his unique voice and he looks so good. I'd love to have a mini-album from him one day but his focus should not be singing. My personal preference is for JY to focus on acting and modelling and keep music as a side thing, he does for fun or when good opportunities come along. Such as collabs or singing a song for a movie. I also think he is made for variety where he could shine and gain a lot of fans quickly. I don't know what's going to happen with the personal ban but I hope it will not last long

@gayyoxx  I always think about you when I see rumours of the necklace, ZZ's phone and a rival for Johnny in Japan. I'm hoping you are getting inspiration :)

51 minutes ago, ariafoxx said:

OMG ZZ IS SO ALLURING IN THAT VIDEO 

Jingyuuu hang in there boy, i know you want to fly to japan this moment after seeing that vid :sweatingbullets:

very alluring but he looks so young, about 17, which makes me feel dirty. 

• Like 13

I am reposting it…whatever…for show-and-tell LOL.

I dunno...This vid needs to be taken down pronto. No wonder they've been banned. It's a perfect example of the moral corruption that brings decay to young and old minds alike.

HOWEVER, ZZ, I implore and I beg you on my knees (if you can see me from the bed), please corrupt me MORE (in slo-mo!)

• Like 13

Imagine you head back to your dorm and see this..

Spoiler

0060ZmA9jw1f1okmpw2ezj312y1j5b2a.jpg

Cr: on pic

>"< no, I don't dare imagine

• Like 11

1 hour ago, ariafoxx said:

OMG ZZ IS SO ALLURING IN THAT VIDEO 

Jingyuuu hang in there boy, i know you want to fly to japan this moment after seeing that vid :sweatingbullets:

*nod..nod..nod..fully agree with you*

• Like 7

Dont know if someone already posted this before but just gotta share this lovely compilation haha though I dont understand a thing I cant stop smiling :wub:

• Like 19

18 minutes ago, ximichem said:

OMG OMG OMG Can't breath >"

Cr in description box

No cookies, you deserve a tiered Red Velvet cake for it.

Seriously!!!??? You cannot breathe, and my jaw dropped to the floor and won't come up. The videographer must have been dabbling in soft-core, if not more:o I demand a feature-length movie featuring ZZ (AND JY) directed by that person! Can we start a petition?

ZZ…slowly gyrating by the pole…where am I going with this train of thought?

• Like 9

Dedicated to daddyhunters @kmmyzz and @ximichem and @poetato..

So while everyone is fixated with PAPA BAI HAN QI (Song Tao) right now

giphy.gif

especially with the real life actor's subtle but firm and steadfast support for our boys and their show on his weibo post.

(read more of that on page 731 and page 734)

i looked to the competition..

and tried to search for GuHai's father..

PAPA GU WEI TING..

2-160130160H636431.png

apparently the actor's real name is  WANG DONG

and if you know of american slang, that. is. one. silly name..

Urban Dictionary:

N4d1Mei.jpg

hee-hee-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301948998silly-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949011hee-hee-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301948998

Yep so..

basically in English.. He is..

giphy.gif

Spoiler

giphy.gif

get it, get it?

rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009

Is that a good thing? an unfortunate gift from his parents?

..or is the universe telling us something bout him?

batting-eyelashes-yahoo-emoticon.gif?130day-dreaming-yahoo-emoticon.gif?13019489drooling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301948997

Never forget..

Spoiler

05kdLJy.jpg

smug-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949011winking-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949015smug-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949011

• Like 23

Seriously, with all these posts from @ximichem, we should have an official reaction sticker, something like this...

Spoiler

121.png

And don’t think I forgot this, treats for you, because really, the sweetness never enough.

Spoiler

o-MILKSHAKES-facebook.jpg

• Like 16

25 minutes ago, thoron said:

Dedicated to daddyhunters @kmmyzz and @ximichem and @poetato

Hide contents

giphy.gif

get it, get it?

rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009

batting-eyelashes-yahoo-emoticon.gif?130day-dreaming-yahoo-emoticon.gif?13019489drooling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301948997

Never forget..

Hide contents

05kdLJy.jpg

smug-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949011winking-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949015smug-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949011

But thoron, wang means king in Korean.

Can it be...

Spoiler

Mr. King Penis?

• Like 13

36 minutes ago, thoron said:

Dedicated to daddyhunters @kmmyzz and @ximichem and @poetato..

So while everyone is fixated with PAPA BAI HAN QI (Song Tao) right now

especially with the real life actor's subtle but firm and steadfast support for our boys and their show on his weibo post.

(read more of that on page 731 and page 734)

i looked to the competition..

and tried to search for GuHai's father..

PAPA GU WEI TING..

and if you know of american slang, that. is. one. silly name..

Urban Dictionary:

hee-hee-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301948998silly-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949011hee-hee-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301948998

Yep so..

basically in English.. He is..

Hide contents

get it, get it?

Never forget..

Hide contents

Daddyhunters lord HAHAHAHAHA NO @thoron NO you've ruined baobei dont do this to gu wei ting no pls hahahah

@ximichem i'll join you in the afterlife, cause of death: Xu senpai existence.

• Like 11

Well, if this news "China seeking help to improve its image" is true, maybe the PR films can share with the Chinese government not to be too hardline when it comes to the entertainment industry too.

I am sure everyone here will agree that it has worsened its image by not even allowing the boys to stand together. 

So, anyone knows the PR agencies bidding for the job?

Hill+Knowlton, Ketchum, Ogilvy Public Relations, FleishmanHillard and Edelman

http://www.straitstimes.com/asia/east-asia/china-seeking-help-to-improve-its-image

• Like 11