Quantcast

2 hours ago, Scandani said:

hi @sixte upon your request, went back and watched, he did not give the smile at 17:42, it was the beginning that the headmaster called his dad. He began to have mocking smile and seemed enjoying himself knowing what his dad would say to the headmaster (I don't know if he hears his dad saying something about their doorlocked has not been fixed for years) because the phone is not on loud speaker, but maybe it was loud enough for him to hear. and the scene started from 18:01

Thank you so much @Scandani to have tried. But no, these are nice but not the "rascal corner smile".

So sorry if I mentioned 17.42. In fact it is 17.22. Can you try again if not abusing of your generosity ?

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, porcelainwhite said:

3-4 people told me they dropped the CA novel after a while and I read one of you did as well, I wonder why...is it not good? 

the writing is definitely not as good as her later novels... 

Spoiler

but i dropped it mainly bc i couldnt get myself to like the main character. he was just too pathetic for a grown adult. he was gonna hook up with someone for revenge, he changed his name into "meaningless" just bc a girl broke up with him, and most importantly i was wishing the whole time that he would get an actual job already lol. i mean cjd really likes having a top that takes care of the bottom but i think she went overboard in counterattack.

• Like 10

1 hour ago, porcelainwhite said:

petition for ZZ to wear tight white pants as often as possible :wub:

I petition.

• Like 8

56 minutes ago, victortou said:

I live in Japan....but not Tokyo T____T

still dealing with the earthquakes here.

I wonder when will I get the chance to see JY or ZZ in real <___<

ZZ is there to cure all pains due to the evil earthquakes. You'll see him, hopefully, he said in early interviews he wanted to go to Hokaïdo.

• Like 4

19 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

@purpleedamame Thank you for your kind words T_T I thought of what Johnny said too when I was feeling regret over and over. When I started the thread, I didn't know it'd be big too. I thought that I'd just spammed and fangirl by myself and with a few others. So I would also like to say thank you from the bottom of my heart to everyone who continue to contribute to this thread endlessly and tirelessly. Without you guys, this thread is nothing.

@alvinboi Thanks to you and others who were concerned about me. I wasn't fine so I didn't want to go to Soompi because I knew it'd be flooded with tears. I don't want to feel down again. So I killed time at the airport after the FM by surfing Weibo & Twitter because on Weibo (Chinese language) & on Twitter (Thai language) and I don't understand any of them, so it's great. I can just looked at the pictures... -_- 

I saw this account in my Weibo TL, posted a full video of Johnny's rehearsal and immediately followed this account without knowing it's an international fan account for Johnny and because I noticed Johnny liked that fanpage lol.

Reveal hidden contents

*hugs you* That's what caused the heartbreak for so many fans I reckon. We were expecting and clinging to that hope (even if it's 1%) that there'd be a Season 2... Only to crush so cruelly particularly on that day. But I guess when she announced that there'd be a season 2, she didn't expect that this whole banning would be very serious, that it could seriously hinder the boys' career growth... And if she didn't announce it, the fans would be restless and would keep pestering her about season 2... I wonder when did she made the decision not to make season 2... Was it two days before last Saturday? Or was it a long time ago but she just kept quiet about it because of the FM in April?

Thanks for sharing this.. I guess I'll just mend my broken heart by watching their HC leaks... That oppa is seriously funny. Great sense of humour! When he tickled Johnny's feet hahahaha! And then he lightly slapped him. 

Oooww... We could have cried with you too. But you do what you feel is the best. I mean it. (:

17 hours ago, Solferine said:

Some rumours floating around right now, can't verify how true they are or who the sources are, so read with a grain of salt. 

Reveal hidden contents

A company in Taipei is trying to buy the rights for the second season from CJD, which will be broadcasted in Taiwan. Interestingly, the second section says: "Of course, the actors won't be XWZ and HJY. (This is an absolute answer.) Everybody also wants them to succeed/have a good future, right? We know it breaks everyone's hearts to separate them like this. But we can only keep this memory in our hearts forever."

This is an interesting comment because it makes it sound like YuZhou won't be able to progress in the entertainment industry if they continue filming Addicted. We almost have to let them separate themselves from the web series for their reputation's sake. 

A very reliable Chinese blogger has reported that YuZhou will be cut or blurred from all their variety show appearances. The episodes will still be broadcasted, just without the boys. 

I'm so upset at the CJD management. They clearly wasn't transparent with how they came about with the decision of axing season 2. One sorrowful weibo post doesn't help in any way. In any case, they were part of the culprit of the outcome so it is not meaningful at all. Selling the rights to another company seems like the best business decision (for actors JY & ZZ) with the worst showing of integrity.

4 hours ago, hailouyin17 said:

Anyone who can translate this? Hoping for a great news about them. :) 

All lies.

• Like 10

1 hour ago, aeislaeigh said:

Johnny at Beijing Airport today (042016)

Credit:  酸甜口的鲸鱼牌柠檬

Hide contents

tumblr_o5xjloGHai1uhi3w2o1_540.jpg

tumblr_o5xjloGHai1uhi3w2o2_540.jpg

tumblr_o5xlghBgTM1uhi3w2o5_r1_540.jpg

tumblr_o5xlghBgTM1uhi3w2o6_r1_540.jpg

Credit:  夜深了依旧不想睡

Hide contents

tumblr_o5xjloGHai1uhi3w2o4_r1_540.jpg

tumblr_o5xjloGHai1uhi3w2o5_r1_540.jpg

tumblr_o5xlghBgTM1uhi3w2o10_r1_540.jpg

Credit:  景瑜宝

Hide contents

tumblr_o5xjloGHai1uhi3w2o6_r1_540.jpg

tumblr_o5xjloGHai1uhi3w2o7_r1_540.jpg

tumblr_o5xjloGHai1uhi3w2o8_r1_540.jpg

Credit: _MoonLightt_

Hide contents

tumblr_o5xlghBgTM1uhi3w2o1_540.jpg

tumblr_o5xlghBgTM1uhi3w2o2_540.jpg

tumblr_o5xlghBgTM1uhi3w2o3_540.jpg

tumblr_o5xlghBgTM1uhi3w2o4_540.jpg

Credit:  Tiny_后缀写啥不知道

Hide contents

tumblr_o5xlghBgTM1uhi3w2o7_r1_540.jpg

Credit:  NicoleTsui-NNN

Hide contents

tumblr_o5xlghBgTM1uhi3w2o8_r1_540.jpg

tumblr_o5xlghBgTM1uhi3w2o9_r1_540.jpg

I don't like JY's hair. It looks very flattened. And the last one of him holding his head with both palms seems like he agrees too. Lol.

• Like 5

39 minutes ago, sixte said:

Thank you so much @Scandani to have tried. But no, these are nice but not the "rascal corner smile".

So sorry if I mentioned 17.42. In fact it is 17.22. Can you try again if not abusing of your generosity ?

Just because I have so much time in my hand. (no, I don't really, but because I like you :D )

Spoiler

But this scene is very fast, gah it took me several times to get the screenshot and even then I don't think it truly get the shot you wanted, but this is the last shot before the scene changed back to the headmaster. I think the second pic is the one you meant, right? If not, I bow in defeat.

The rascal smile never had its full peak since the scene changed very quickly. 

tumblr_o5xmwqVzwB1uncpu2o5_400.png

tumblr_o5xmwqVzwB1uncpu2o6_400.png

tumblr_o5xmwqVzwB1uncpu2o8_400.png

• Like 11

Johnny is at Beijing Airport going back to Shanghai.

Timmy_and_Johnny, one of the first cp group, posted a weibo with two photos; today at airport Johnny is wearing a pair of sports shoes they gave him as gift; you can see the TJ logo. ;) 

http://www.weibo.com/5817298061/DrRSe0YCS?type=comment#_rnd1461154803635

(Mmm, I want to believe he's wearing them to give a sort of cryptic message... :P +too delulu+).

• Like 13

14 minutes ago, liesl said:

Well hello there Chrome Hearts! Yes, Johnny's wearing a Chrome Hearts T-Shirt.

Speaking of Chrome Hearts, do you guys know who has Chrome Hearts phone case?

0PWLh4s.png

Yeah, that's Timmy from NetEase News App.

HAHAHA!!! *cackles* :w00t:

Pfft... and no I'm not being delulu. I just wanted to point something out. And that is them liking Chrome Hearts brand. Yeah! :w00t:

Do you guys know that Johnny wore a white Chrome Hearts shirt in the past? And he bought the shirt now in black? Well.. you must love that brand so much, huh Johnny?

Please continue your investigation. I am at the front seat waiting for the newest info from you.

Thank you!

• Like 8

1 hour ago, aeislaeigh said:

Johnny at Beijing Airport today (042016)

Credit:  酸甜口的鲸鱼牌柠檬

tumblr_o5xjloGHai1uhi3w2o3_540.jpg

Hide contents

tumblr_o5xjloGHai1uhi3w2o1_540.jpg

tumblr_o5xjloGHai1uhi3w2o2_540.jpg

tumblr_o5xlghBgTM1uhi3w2o5_r1_540.jpg

tumblr_o5xlghBgTM1uhi3w2o6_r1_540.jpg

Credit:  夜深了依旧不想睡

Hide contents

tumblr_o5xjloGHai1uhi3w2o4_r1_540.jpg

tumblr_o5xjloGHai1uhi3w2o5_r1_540.jpg

tumblr_o5xlghBgTM1uhi3w2o10_r1_540.jpg

Credit:  景瑜宝

Hide contents

tumblr_o5xjloGHai1uhi3w2o6_r1_540.jpg

tumblr_o5xjloGHai1uhi3w2o7_r1_540.jpg

tumblr_o5xjloGHai1uhi3w2o8_r1_540.jpg

Credit: _MoonLightt_

Hide contents

tumblr_o5xlghBgTM1uhi3w2o1_540.jpg

tumblr_o5xlghBgTM1uhi3w2o2_540.jpg

tumblr_o5xlghBgTM1uhi3w2o3_540.jpg

tumblr_o5xlghBgTM1uhi3w2o4_540.jpg

Credit:  Tiny_后缀写啥不知道

Hide contents

tumblr_o5xlghBgTM1uhi3w2o7_r1_540.jpg

Credit:  NicoleTsui-NNN

Hide contents

tumblr_o5xlghBgTM1uhi3w2o8_r1_540.jpg

tumblr_o5xlghBgTM1uhi3w2o9_r1_540.jpg

Haha.. look at his Marvel phone case and TVXQ Caramel popcorn, I bet the popcorn was purchased from SM Town Merchandise shop by his assistant manager.. Well, he was a huge fan of Iron Man tho.. Hi Johnny, let's watch Captain America Civil War together.. love 

• Like 7

15 minutes ago, abbraccio91 said:

(Mmm, I want to believe he's wearing them to give a sort of cryptic message... :P +too delulu+).

Given recent occurrences, anything coming from a CP fan group, or that emphasizes Johnny & Timmy, is not a cryptic message. It's a full blown, in your face message.

• Like 22

One month ago, I started to learn chinese because of ZZ. I have much trouble to listen. But, reading is not too difficulty. Of couse, I must search many words in dictionary.

I'm listening one song all day. It's Weidao( 味道  ) sung by JY and ZZ.

Today, suddenly, I wanted to understand the lyrics. If I understand that song's lyrics, i can understand their gestures. So, I searched chinese lyrics and translated it to korean.

This song is very beautiful and sad. But, they seems to be happy.

I think that ZZ's personality is being gentle in appearance, but sturdy in spirit. This kind of personality is called woi-yu-nae-gang ( 外柔內剛 ) in korea. This word made of chinese letter. I think He doesn't want for fan and his friends to worry because of him. So he always smiles though he is sad too. ZZ is strong man.

In korea, ZZ'f fans are planning to advertise ZZ's album to support him. He has many good fans. I think that we can do something to support him.

Below is my guess and I don't have any basis.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think that their seperation was manipulated by their agency and surrounding people because they want for them to get more jobs and opportunities not to be hated by SARFT. This seperation is bad news to Addicted series and CJD. To JY, this is not bad for his career. If HJY's fan in China hoped this seperation, they must have some rational reasons. Fan in China knows better about China. China is different from other countries.

I hope HJY get well quickly. Because ZZ's smile is the most beautiful when he is with HJY. 

• Like 17

3 hours ago, aeislaeigh said:

TImmy's IG update (042016)

tumblr_o5xmy2PETl1uhi3w2o1_540.jpg

XWZ's at Ginza? Why didn't go to Akihabara while he has Otaku tendency, LOL?

• Like 10

49 minutes ago, abbraccio91 said:

Timmy_and_Johnny, one of the first cp group, posted a weibo with two photos; today at airport Johnny is wearing a pair of sports shoes they gave him as gift; you can see the TJ logo. ;) 

http://www.weibo.com/5817298061/DrRSe0YCS?type=comment#_rnd1461154803635

(Mmm, I want to believe he's wearing them to give a sort of cryptic message... :P +too delulu+)

31 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

Given recent occurrences, anything coming from a CP fan group, or that emphasizes Johnny & Timmy, is not a cryptic message. It's a full blown, in your face message.

Credit:  estreline

tumblr_o5xohsHxVF1uhi3w2o1_540.jpg

• Like 23