Quantcast

Best night ever ha ha haaaaaa

a0fe1623gw1f31xya0fh4j21kw0m3q7f.jpg

Cr: Camille_1219

and live of ZZ >"< I should go edit all of the screencap asap omg, those views were so nice, erm not to mention 50 shades of ZZ that made me swoon *rip me* 

Spoiler

13045543_255695184775156_2115265278_n.jp13020449_255695164775158_1228729191_n.jp

Cr me XD

How this could be a MV? :bawling: I'll be dead

• Like 24

9 minutes ago, ximichem said:

Best night ever ha ha haaaaaa

a0fe1623gw1f31xya0fh4j21kw0m3q7f.jpg

Cr: Camille_1219

and live of ZZ >"< I should go edit all of the screencap asap omg, those views were so nice, erm not to mention 50 shades of ZZ that made me swoon *rip me* 

Hide contents

How this could be a MV? :bawling: I'll be dead

Is this picture real?!? Oh my gosh!!! The feels! 

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, ximichem said:

This is too much! I'm off now! :expressionless:.. TTATT

Reveal hidden contents

Cr twitter

The joys and the pain. This just proves how other people can be so cruel and heartless. But again, I still believe in their relationship, friends at least. 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, ximichem said:

ZZ and JY liked their fansites' posts. Just that and fandom went wild Haha

Just to add on, the fansite which posted the post that Zhouzhou liked (the like only stayed for a while) on Weibo , the fansite weibo name is SecretJ_瑜洲双人图博  (SecretJ_both of Yuzhou's photos site) , this site supports the both of them :)

• Like 19

18 hours ago, thoron said:

i've never been called girl before.. lol.. oh-go-on-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949004 i don't feel offended at all

but its kinda like my d!©k is lookin at it me sayin frustrated-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301948998 "this is your fault, you and your horny posts.."

waiting-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949015raised-eyebrows-yahoo-emoticon.gif?13019confused-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301948995

of all my wonderful posts yesterday, this is the POPULAR ONE..?

..tells me soo much about you guyss.. lol

:P

6 hours ago, porcelainwhite said:

AH GUYS, THE CANCELLATION MADE ME SO SAD..

Hey hi @porcelainwhite i hope you're doing great despite all that.

Also, i remember your vow to compile and post a comprehensive list of links to all the little and big novel spoilers that people have generously published here..

i would understand if you've decided otherwise, but i must say the initiative itself is already worth appreciation.

but if you do decide to continue, then know that you have my sincerest thanks and am already looking forward to it.

not-worthy-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949003big-grin-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301948992big-hug-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301948992

3 hours ago, kakelet said:

You Qi basically tricked Yang Meng into thinking that YM couldn't get hard with anyone except YQ (by using meds lol) And then they just ended up being happily together.

rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009

@kakelet i've read a lot of your translations (thank you so much for them btw!) .. but i have to say,

this takes the cake! i lol'd so much. this is one the most wtf (but definitely cute) happyeverafter endings i know of!

• Like 11

Has anyone read the english versiin of the jovel linked in page 1? Is it a complete translation or summarised + partial translation?

sometimes i think about the ending of the novel and smile

Spoiler

like imagine a military pilot and the son of a high ranking military official having a huge 1000 guests wedding with another military commander officiating their ceremony in china, and no one bats an eyelash. i mean "dont ask dont tell" was only abolished in the usa 5 years ago. gh's dad's main concern was gh and bly not being able to have children, but he should be worrying about the entire gu and bai family being exiled to tibet lol.

but wouldnt you like to live in a world like this? maybe we'll get there someday, along with hover cars

• Like 19

43 minutes ago, ximichem said:

- Uncut scenes will be released by Taiwan (agency)

- DVD will be sold in Taiwan

Cr:  Hứa Nguỵ Châu - Hoàng Cảnh Du VNFP

Fansite insisted on it's confirmed

This is my last hope, that there will be a DVD at least. I wonder, though, if that has changed too the past few days/weeks?

Didn't the Taiwanese version of QIYI declare they were going to stream Addicted? I understand they're only up since March 30, so they're very new, but I'm holding on to hope that they will do it.

What do you guys think? Has the latest turn of events put a stop to this to? CAN JY's & ZZ's management put a stop to it? Maybe the rights were already sold, so it can't be retracted.

I never thought season 2 had much hope since the ban, but the DVD is what I've always wanted. The full, uncut version of Addicted. We could live for a long while on that, I reckon.

• Like 11

Thank you MODs...

I miss the like button hahahaha we are back !!!!!!