I think I may be having a withdrawal syndrome and my anxiety been all over the place today :( , I was streaming Shangyin and one of the commenter mentioned about S2 might not be using JY and ZZ and it triggered me holy f. can some kind soul out there spam this forum with gifs or pics or maybe tell me how do you cope with it other than watching Shangyin for the umpteenth times? pretty please? promise I'll give cookieesss

• Like 5

Guest skeletonworks

Adorkable DaShu. I cannot. You cannot fool me with this DaShu! I KNOW!!!!

AND WILL YOU JUST LOOK AT THAT!! COPYING WIFEY!! TWIRLING AND ALL!

Zhouzhou last Saturday & Johnny today <3

56CH0tm.gif4FzqKrC.gif

Video credit to @ximichem (your MF folder is a treasure chest :w00t:) & yzonlykt on IG.

I seldom make gifs on weekdays but when I see these I can't! Johnny twirled and almost hit the glass door so freaking funny! Boy you're not as smooth as your wifey XDDDDD

EDIT: I'm beginning to think that Johnny is really Zhouzhou's stalker XDDDDD

14 minutes ago, ayasdai said:

@guhai Haha, yes my fellow addict fan, I will record it with my phone :DD (will use max volume... terrified in advance what my flatmates will think of me as there is a lots of panting:o)

I AM ROOTING FOR YOU FROM HERE :w00t: JIAYOUUUUUUUUU!!! 

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, sixte said:

BTW, one of the reason I ask for the photo of ZZ riding an electric bike and making the two-fingers sign (probably at happy camp, but posed for fashion reasons), is he wears a combination of white trousers with a YELLOW jacket. And the yellow jacket has its sleeves folded "Cocteau way", showing black underwear shirt's sleeves.

I believe that picture is from RFT. Is this what you're looking for?

• Like 11

Just now, Scandani said:

Annnnddddd, I really don't understand what's going on. Please enlighten me :(

I only understood BLY saying "You pervert!" to GH and that's only if I'm not wrong. The word is very similar with the Korean word, so I'm pretty sure on this

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

I only understood BLY saying "You pervert!" to GH and that's only if I'm not wrong. The word is very similar with the Korean word, so I'm pretty sure on this

Thank you kmmyzz and @ayasdai. I can not wait to marathon the series again, when Taiwan release the uncut version (and we can watch it on Youtube). For now, I am doing my due diligent, reading past pages, you guys shared soooooo much informations! I am so happy. Just managed to page 200 now, see you!

• Like 6

On 4/9/2016 at 8:49 AM, nedaaa said:

i watched YY interview ,so they really aroused and turned on by each other,OMG,OMG,OMG :w00t:

7 hours ago, kmmyzz said:

Now I can't help but to think that they both were very horny while doing these scenes, and this kiss scene was the one that gave the biggest impact to me and made me ship them so hard. Now excuse me, I need to watch innocent videos to cleanse my thoughts :phew:

I think I remember in one of the BTSs, that sometimes they get so "excited" that they need to cool down haha.

With all that touching, rubbing and kissing who wouldn't be right? Especially with these lovely guys.006oGKo5jw1f2spcrbeoxg304n0a24qq.gif

Gyaaaaa. I just died. If JY watches this I'm sure he'll get well in an instant. Bet he can't get enough of this! :D

• Like 14

40 minutes ago, ayasdai said:

BLY & GH hot voice Hep B scene :o

Enjoy :D 

http://www.mediafire.com/download/dzam23mm103100v/Recording.m4a

*rough translation for anyone curious*

BLY: what are you doing?!

GH: *indistinct response* (edit: i think it might actually be "how about I get the disease with you?" or "how about you transmit the disease to me" like in the novel)

BLY: don't be like this.. *seething tone* don't be like this!

(lol this wasnt helpful at all)

Edited by coyfish
  • Like 18

2 minutes ago, coyfish said:

*rough translation for anyone curious*

BLY: what are you doing?!

GH: *indistinct response*

BLY: don't be like this.. *seething tone* don't be like this!

(lol this wasnt helpful at all)

actually very helpful, thank you!

p/s: they acted the intimate scenes when they're so horny but why do I think the scenes that will be aired will not be ~that~ arousing to watch? Hmm

• Like 9

1 minute ago, kmmyzz said:

actually very helpful, thank you!

p/s: they acted the intimate scenes when they're so horny but why do I think the scenes that will be aired will not be ~that~ arousing to watch? Hmm

Which scene that will be aired? Hasn't everything been aired already? You meant the scene when Johnny jumped on ZZ on bed and the next scene we only got to see the result of the battle ----> tissue by the bedside table.

The BTS made me all squirmy, but not the cut version. I especially love when Johnny blurted that he just wanted to kiss BLY at that time.

#the name order is intentional. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, kmmyzz said:

The translated poster claimed OP is a fan, as she posted some previews of ZZ from school to the filming but since she doesn't want to give OP's source, I guess we should take this lightly? Still, it's pretty uncomfortable to see fans following them everywhere

I agree. Like you i find this kind of fan mania uncomfortable. Also, if it's uncomfortable for us here looking at it from a distance, think about what it's like if you're the idol.

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, ayasdai said:

BLY & GH hot voice Hep B scene :o

Enjoy :D 

http://www.mediafire.com/download/dzam23mm103100v/Recording.m4a

48 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

Video credit to @ximichem (your MF folder is a treasure chest :w00t:) & yzonlykt on IG.

I seldom make gifs on weekdays but when I see these I can't! Johnny twirled and almost hit the glass door so freaking funny! Boy you're not as smooth as your wifey XDDDDD

EDIT: I'm beginning to think that Johnny is really Zhouzhou's stalker XDDDDD

Having a bad day at work...but these makes me feel much better. haha thank you

• Like 6

Just now, Scandani said:

Which scene that will be aired? Hasn't everything been aired already? You meant the scene when Johnny jumped on ZZ on bed and the next scene we only got to see the result of the battle ----> tissue by the bedside table.

The BTS made me all squirmy, but not the cut version. I especially love when Johnny blurted that he just wanted to kiss BLY at that time.

#the name order is intentional. 

I think someone had mentioned there'll be 3 intimate scenes, the first would be this scene (Hep B -> JY m*sturbated ZZ), after GY came to visit, and when ZZ topped JY. Looking at how short is the leak for 1st scene and also the kiss scene in the car that was leaked, I'm not surprised if the other intimate scenes going to be short as well (but will make many of us brokenhearted)

I'd say Counterattack had some scenes that looked hornier(?) that Addicted ><

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

I think someone had mentioned there'll be 3 intimate scenes, the first would be this scene (Hep B -> JY m*sturbated ZZ), after GY came to visit, and when ZZ topped JY. Looking at how short is the leak for 1st scene and also the kiss scene in the car that was leaked, I'm not surprised if the other intimate scenes going to be short as well (but will make many of us brokenhearted)

I'd say Counterattack had some scenes that looked hornier(?) that Addicted ><

The uncut scenes we're more intense than Addicted. 

• Like 5

Have to share this cute fanacc of JY and fans at Beijing airport! (cr. TimelessWhale_黄景瑜个站)

JY was sick but he's in such a good mood so he asked his fansites to give their cameras to him so he could see how they took his pictures. He came across one of the pictures and said "This killer isn't that cold" lol

This is the picture that made him said that comment xD

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, AND VIDEOS

So the other fans began to leave comments like:

"This killer's sick:tears:"
"He's ill:tears:"
"This killer is warm-hearted"
"What a handsome killer"

and etc xD 

I found this interaction as sooooo cute haha 

• Like 14