6 minutes ago, charlie10 said:

Exactly! I find this extremely weird and hypocritical. Obviously, people in China and the entertainment industry want one thing and is at odds with what the Chinese authorities want. This award show really highlighted how absurd this whole thing has become. JY & ZZ are wildly popular, with fans, with media, everywhere. But at this award show, it was like no one was supposed to mention WHY they're so popular. It looked really weird when they were presented with their awards, and they only showed random photoshoot photos of them both... It's the biggest elephant in the room ever! On the other hand, isn't it quite positive that despite all this, a lot of people are obviously willing to spend money on JY & ZZ? Still willing to give them a lot of attention. I imagine if you're unaware of Addicted and watched that show, you would have been a little confused about who they are and why they're there. Particularly JY. 

It's still weirder that Addicted is brought up in some interviews, sometimes in great detail even. I really don't get how this works. I'm feeling doubtful the people in charge have any clue either, as schizophrenic as they're all acting. 

Unfortunately everyone is walking on "eggs shells" at the minute because they have no idea about what the Chinese government is going to do or say next. They are so unpredictable it's crazy. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

I still don't get it :-/ What are they talking about? Johnny's legs?? T_T Or were they talking about Johnny's crotch because they talked about zooming in? But I didn't see anything? :-/

I was the same like you too. LOL but then I went back to the photo, did the same routine: slide slowly, stop at the middle of the picture, zoom-in, staring. Idk, it's getting weird for just staring at the zoom-in middle of the pic, trying to see something and ending up wanting to see something. LOL. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, charlie10 said:

It's still weirder that Addicted is brought up in some interviews, sometimes in great detail even. I really don't get how this works. I'm feeling doubtful the people in charge have any clue either, as schizophrenic as they're all acting. 

happy camp airing hopefully will dispel my suspicions once and for all, but i suspect that addicted can be mentioned in online interviews but there's more "tiptoeing" on tv 

actually who knows if its even ok for online interviews anymore at this very moment lol...things seem to change faster than the speed of light in this fandom. schizophrenic is a very apt description haha

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, ximichem said:

I was the same like you too. LOL but then I went back to the photo, did the same routine: slide slowly, stop at the middle of the picture, zoom-in, staring. Idk, it's getting weird for just staring at the zoom-in middle of the pic, trying to see something and ending up wanting to see something. LOL. 

like you and @skeletonworks I see nothing lol but then I guessed they're talking about something bulging at JY's right hip? That's the only place with a bulge that I see so Idk lol but by scrolling up and down to look at his whole body is such an eye candy :phew:

• Like 5

Was it you @charlie10 that asked about the facebook page? My friends been telling me it's official that the pre-order will start on April 30th, but since there's no words from official sources (CJD or Addicted official weibo) I'd suggest to not put your hopes too high ;)

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, charlie10 said:

Exactly! I find this extremely weird and hypocritical. Obviously, people in China and the entertainment industry want one thing and is at odds with what the Chinese authorities want. This award show really highlighted how absurd this whole thing has become. JY & ZZ are wildly popular, with fans, with media, everywhere. But at this award show, it was like no one was supposed to mention WHY they're so popular. It looked really weird when they were presented with their awards, and they only showed random photoshoot photos of them both... It's the biggest elephant in the room ever! On the other hand, isn't it quite positive that despite all this, a lot of people are obviously willing to spend money on JY & ZZ? Still willing to give them a lot of attention. I imagine if you're unaware of Addicted and watched that show, you would have been a little confused about who they are and why they're there. Particularly JY, since ZZ was performing. 

Well i don't know all the facts about the award show, but what i do know is that there were officials from the SAPPRFT at the show which could explain why they were overly sensitive when it came to any mention of the "Addicted web series". 

• Like 5

Guest skeletonworks
10 hours ago, ximichem said:

ZZ gets shy when fanboy confesses 

/so cute/

Hide contents

I won't ask for translators this time, but it'd help a lot if we can understand what's said

JY's dialect is so cute thooooo omg

Hide contents

I never see fanboy confessing to Johnny. Only to Zhouzhou XDDDDDD

But if there is, please share me the video T___T

4 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Well i don't know all the facts about the award show, but what i do know is that there were officials from the SAPPRFT at the show which could explain why they were overly sensitive when it came to any mention of the "Addicted web series". 

I guess it is not usual that SARFT regulatory authority to be there? Did they get invite to this music award every year or something? So weird.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

I guess it is not usual that SARFT regulatory authority to be there? Did they get invite to this music award every year or something? So weird.

It's not unusual for them to be there. Big events like music awards, film awards, tv awards etc that are broadcast live not only in China but in other countries always have officials on the ground as it were. 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, sixte said:

With the help of all so talented fellow-threaders here, I would like to have a photo of Chai Jidan.

She is our Genie of the lamp, who could make appear all the stories around our heroes.

Also, please a photo of ZZ riding an electric bike and making the two-fingers sign. This photo had already been put here by someone (it was at happy camp time may be), but I cannot find it back (the thread is so huge !).

In advance, all my thanks !

If you just want to see her face, this is the only video on YT I can find when they were rumored dating. For the second one, sorry can't help you on that.

Spoiler

EDIT: @sixte you can find more infos around P207 on this forum.

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, ximichem said:

Are you trying to say that Johnny was having a hard on when he was on stage, hence the weird standing? sorry for the blunt question since I really don't understand what's the zoom in on his leg means

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Scandani said:

Are you trying to say that Johnny was having a hard on when he was on stage, hence the weird standing? sorry for the blunt question since I really don't understand what's the zoom in on his leg means

hahahahahaha! Sorry, i just spat my coffee on my desk! If that's the case the last thing you want to do is open your legs. hahahahahaha! 

Edit: This is why i love this place! :D

• Like 15

6 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

hahahahahaha! Sorry, i just spat my coffee on my desk! If that's the case the last thing you want to do is open your legs. hahahahahaha! 

Ahh, sorry for that Kim Soo-Lee-Ssi. Didn't mean to hurt your table :P

• Like 9

1 minute ago, Scandani said:

Ahh, sorry for that Kim Soo-Lee-Ssi. Didn't mean to hurt your table :P

I love it. It's the best post of the day! ;) You know that everyone is going to rush off to look at the pictures to see what the "big" deal is. :D

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, guhai said:

I usually post my stories based on the mood of this thread, but recently the mood in here has been changing so often and so quickly that I can no longer keep up. So...I gave up trying to read the mood and just post now :sweatingbullets: hah.

Your stories are welcomed all the time, especially went the mood goes down and sour!

Thank you for the story, I was actually having a weird scenario of them just now, and your story made it complete B)

Edit: Idk if this is considered out of topic but since JY will be on Take Care of My Fridge Season 2, I thought you guys would want to watch at least 1 episode of Season 1 to get the feel of the show so I'll drop the link and off to my delululand

• Like 7

16 minutes ago, Scandani said:

12 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

LOLLLL I didn't expect that lmfaooooo

idk, it's hard to explain cuz it's Chinese, sometimes the humour just dies out when translate to English. 

but @Scandani LOLLLLLLL *on my knee*

@kmmyzz same here, I was just scrolling up and down with candy eyes, reallyyyyy close observation XD something is going very wrongggg XD my sanity XD just staring at the pic and expect something to happen....Perhaps we should get back to JY pic at the airport from Changsa LOLLL :P

• Like 4